我们在给她诊断和做检测
We're triaging her and running tests
好知道她有没有心脏损伤
to rule out cardiac injury.
这会让她崩溃的
It'll destroy her.
这令我们都很崩溃 但修斯
I mean, it'll destroy all of us, but Hughes...
我的天 米勒有个小女儿
Oh, God. Miller has the baby girl.
那个可怜的小东西怎么办
Oh, what's gonna happen to that poor thing?
怎么了 本 怎么
What? Ben. What?
有件事我要跟你商量
T-There's something I need to talk to you about.
我们那天晚上在水里 米勒和我
When we were in the water that night -- M-Miller and I.
他问我说如果
Uh, he asked me if, um...
本
Ben?
他问我可不可以收养布鲁
He asked me if I would take Pru.
如果他遭遇不测
You know, if anything ever happened to him.
本
Ben.
米勒 他是不是...
Miller. Is he...?
不
No.
不 维克知道了吗
Oh, no. Does Vic know?
还没
No.
我能见她吗 我得告诉她
Can I see her? I need to tell her.
她 她还在做测试
Um, she's, uh -- she's getting tests,
但我不知道是否应该把这个消息告诉她
but I don't know that we should drop this kind of news on her.
我宁愿现在就告诉她
Yeah, I'd rather just get it over with now.
她非常讨厌
S-She really -- She hates it
别人向她隐瞒实情
when people keep stuff from her, so...
-我带你过去 -好
- I'll take you. - Okay.
我该去日托所接布鲁了
I-I should go get Pru from daycare.
我们接下来有计划吗 她跟着你们俩吗
Do we know the plan? I-Is she going with you two?
我们还在商量
We're still f-figuring that out.
汤姆·卡洛西科是一位出色的神经外科医生
Tom Koracick's an incredible neurosurgeon.
他是行业内的领军者
He's a leader in his field.
他拯救了凯瑟琳·福克斯
He saved Catherine Fox's life.
卡洛西科睡了我的女儿
Koracick slept with my daughter.
-她当时未成年吗 -没有
- Was she underage? - No.
-他滥用权力了吗 -没有
- Did he abuse his power? - No.
她是被强迫和他上♥床♥的吗
Was she coerced in any way into sleeping with him?
没有
No.
所以你愿意
Okay, so you're willing to slow down
延缓研究的突破
a possible breakthrough here
就因为你的成年女儿发生了双方自愿的性关系吗
because your adult daughter had consensual sex?
你见过他吗
Have you met the guy?
我见过 而且我理解他并不招人喜欢
I have, and I understand he's not everyone's favorite.
我要他离开我的实验室
I-I want him out of my lab.
你的实验室
Your lab?
你在门上写的是我的名字
You put my name on the door,
你倾尽全力请我过来
and you moved the world to get me here.
如果你不信任我的话 这有什么意义
If you don't trust me, what's the point?
你真的要让私人恩怨
You're really gonna let a grudge interfere
影响突破性研究吗
with groundbreaking research?
这不是私人恩怨
This isn't personal.
当我们申请食品及药物管理局许可的时候
When we apply for the FDA approval,
有多少人会反对我们
how many people are gonna be against us
就因为汤姆·卡洛西科和他们的母亲
because Tom Koracick slept with their mothers,
姐妹和女儿上过床
their sisters, and their daughters,
而且还幸灾乐祸
and then gloated about it?!
事先声明 我说的不是上♥床♥的事
And it's not the sex, for the record.
是他的幸灾乐祸
It's the gloating!
食药局不会因为卡洛西科的不当选择
The FDA is not going to block a possible cure for Parkinson's
就阻止治愈帕金森的方法
because of Tom Koracick's questionable choices,
你也不应该阻止
and neither should you.
你今天不该过来 让我来处理
You don't have to be here today. Let me handle this.
这是我的实验室 我的研究 我的资金
It's my lab, my research, my money.
他的名字不会出现在这件事上
His name is not gonna be anywhere near this,
这是最终决定
and that's final.
这里要小心一点
All right. Let's be careful here.
我们不想切断
We don't want to cut it.
多拿一点纱布
More lap pads.
怎么了 对不起 我不会惊慌失措
Why? Sorry. I-I won't freak out.
我只想知道现在是怎么回事
I just want to know what's going on.
我们在注意避开膈神经
We're watching for the phrenic nerve.
心包膜紧紧粘住心脏
The pericardium is so stuck to the heart,
很难分辨清楚 所以我们在放慢速度
it's hard to tell what's what, so we're moving slowly
避免出现并发症
to avoid complications.
你想休息一下吗 出去透透气
You wanna take a break? Go get some air?
我们在费卢杰的时候 我曾经告诉他
When we were in Fallujah, I used to tell him
只要我们被救援
about all the cartoons he'd get to watch
他就能看的很多卡♥通♥片
once we were rescued.
我会唱主题曲逗他笑
I'd sing him the theme songs to make him laugh.
等我们搬到洛杉矶的时候
After we moved to L.A.,
每当他被巨大的爆♥炸♥声吓到的时候
whenever he'd get triggered by loud, explosive sounds,
我都会带他去开阔的户外
I'd take him outside anywhere open
握着他的手
and hold his hands
哼唱那些卡♥通♥主题曲
and hum those cartoon songs.
他从来没看过
He never actually watched any of them.
他从来都耐不住性子 但他每次被吓到的时候
He was always too impatient, but whenever he got triggered,
我都会握着他的手给他哼歌♥
I'd hum the songs and hold his hands.
这总能让他平静下来
It always calmed him down.
唱吧
Do it.
我不想让你分心
I don't want to distract you.
现在你担心分散我们的注意力了吗
And now you're worried about distracting us?
我们没关系 唱吧
We're fine. Do it.
他有腹部积液
There's free fluid in his abdomen.
他要失血过多了 他有开放性盆骨骨折
He's bleeding out. He's got an open-book pelvic injury.
我们要把他直接送去手术室
We need to take him straight up.
请打电♥话♥问哪间手术室空着
Call and find out which O.R.s are free, please!
亨特 你想接手吗
Hunt, uh, you want to take this?
我可以留在这里 如果有新的患者
I can stay down here if anyone comes in,
我负责调拨人手
redirect personnel.
亨特
Hunt?
亨特
Hunt!
不了
Uh, no.
你接手吧
No, it's -- it's all yours.
趴下 现在就趴下
Get down! Get down right now!
亨特医生
Dr. Hunt?
欧文你没事吧
Owen, are you okay?
他们都死了吗
Are they all dead?
你在说谁
Who?
检查肋下区域的时候
Okay, so, you need to change the depth
你需要调节深度
when you're in subcostal view.
-就是这样 -原来是这样啊
- That's it. - No crap.
你让我忘记刚检查到哪里了
You just made me forget where I was.
你可以寻求帮助
It's okay to ask for help.
我不需要帮助 我知道我在做什么
I don't need help. I know what I'm doing.
-我知道我在做什么 -我一点都不紧张
- I know what I'm doing. - I'm not freaked out at all.
我未婚夫去世的时候
You're the intern that brought me flowers
-你是那个给我送花的实习生 -没错
- when my fiancé died. - Yes.
但我现在是资深住院医师
But now I'm a senior resident
本月的创伤外科主任
and Chief of Trauma for the month, so...
依然只是个住院医生
Which is still just a resident.
我没看到任何流动液体或心包积液
I'm not seeing any free fluid or pericardial effusion.
特拉维斯 谢天谢地
Travis! Thank God.
原本是pin the tail on the donkry
"找到驴尾巴" 幼儿园常玩的游戏
这俩人在玩"找到我的伤势"游戏
These two are playing "pin the tail on my injuries,"
我吃了很多止痛药
and I'm on so many pain meds
我时常觉得我看到
that every so often I think I see
有一小串葡萄
a little cluster of grapes in that...
在那边那个角落
...in that corner over there.
-维克... -还有米勒
- Vic, um... - Oh, and Miller!
他刚差不多告诉我他爱我
He sort of kind of told me he was in love with me.
但他没说太多 谢天谢地
B-But not in so many words, thank God,
因为我不想...
'cause you know, I didn't wa--
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表