- Alright, Trauma 1. - Let's go.
我抓住了
Okay, I got it.
就是现在 林克
Now, Link, now!
好了 劳拉
Okay, Laura.
你的化验结果看上去没问题
Your labs look reassuring,
陶徳去买♥♥咖啡了
and -- and Todd is grabbing coffee.
他看着很担心的样子
He seems pretty worried.
是他让我怀孕的
He's the reason why I'm here.
抱歉 这听起来不对
No. Sorry. That sounded wrong.
当我决定备孕的时候
When I decided to get pregnant,
所有人都劝我不要
everybody warned me against it.
我的父母担心我的心脏承担不了
My parents worried about my heart.
我的朋友担心我要当单亲妈妈
My friends worried about me raising a kid alone.
陶徳立刻做了一张电子表格
Todd immediately made a spreadsheet.
他陪她来了所有的预约检查
He's come with her to all of her appointments.
在我康复的时候
He's been letting me stay
他让我暂住在他复♥式♥住♥宅♥的另一边
at the other half of his duplex while I recover.
我一直都很独♥立♥ 但毕竟他不要房♥租
I've always been pretty independent, but free rent.
住着吧 养孩子很费钱
Take it. Babies are expensive,
也很难找到得力的帮手
and good help is hard to find.
我也是个单亲妈妈
I'm a single mom, too.
你是怎么做到的 有人帮你吗
How do you do it? Do you have help?
你结婚了吗
A significant other?
-侧躺一下 -医院里有日托所
- On your side. - My job has a, uh, daycare.
-好的 -很好
- Okay. - Good.
你看着是一个很善良的人
You know, you seem like a -- a really kind person.
健康 生活井井有条 你还是个医生
Healthy, well-adjusted, and you're a doctor.
你想约会吗
Are you open to dating?
如果对方也喜欢孩子的话
If -- If the person liked kids?
我们医院的规定
Well, um, our hospital policy
禁止医生和病人约会
prohibits doctors from dating patients.
不是的 我是说我的哥哥
Oh, no, I -- I mean my brother.
陶徳人很好 但他很害羞
Todd is great, but he's really shy.
他为我做了很多
And he's done so much for me,
我希望能帮他找到他的另一半
I'd love to help him find somebody --
劳拉 我要打断你一下
Laura, I'm gonna interrupt you right there,
-因为你的彩超做完了 -好吧
- 'cause we are all done with your echo. - Okay.
我们手术室见 好吗
So I will see you in the OR, okay?
-好的 -好的
- Okay. Hm. - Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
-拜托你帮我一下 -好吧 等一下
- Please save me. - Okay, hang on.
如果我们这样移一下
I think if we just -- like that?
-可以了 -好了
- Yeah. - Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是个博士 却记不得带必需物品
I'm a PhD who can't remember the essentials,
比如充电宝或者薯片
like a portable charger or potato chips.
我已经提了两次我是博士了
I have now mentioned my PhD twice
你肯定觉得我很烦
and you think I'm gross.
或很聪明 但我上学的时间肯定比你久
Or smart, but I bet I've had more years of training than you.
应该没错
Probably true.
劳拉的手术需要几个小时
So, Laura's surgery is gonna take a few hours.
我们可以在她进了术后观察室以后给你发短♥信♥
We can text you when she's in recovery
-如果你想离开的话... -不用 我会等着
- if you want to leave -- - No, no, no. I'll stay.
她可能不在意 但我在意
She probably doesn't care, but I do.
另外我还买♥♥了三明治
Besides, I got a sandwich
和五集《环球冲冲冲》
and five episodes of "Ready, Set, Globe!"
我很喜欢这个节目
I love that show!
我支持贾斯伯和他75岁的妈妈薇琪
I'm rooting for Jasper and his 75-year-old mom, Vicki.
你觉得他们在独轮车事故之后还能赢吗
You think they can still win after the unicycle accident?
-我... -你说什么
- I-I -- - Wait, what?
糟了 我的天哪
Oh, crap. Oh, my -- Oh, my God.
忘了我刚说的
Okay, forget that I said that.
我该去准备手术 让你补上剧情了
I am going to scrub in and let you catch up.
是啊 别再给我剧透更多了
Yes, please, before you tell me something else I don't need to hear.
好的
Okay, okay.
但二楼的自动贩卖♥♥机
But the second-floor vending machine
有很好吃的盐醋薯片
has really amazing salt and vinegar chips.
这是我想知道的
That I needed.
艾森伯格医生请到4673
Dr. Eisenberg, 4673.
埃文 你的肺部可能受到了损伤
Ivan, you may have had some damage to your lungs.
你的氧含量比我们期望的低
Your oxygen level's not where we'd like it to be.
你能告诉克拉克 让他照顾好吉吉吗
Will you tell Clark to take care of Gigi?
确保他会喂她吃饭
And make sure he feeds her,
因为她饿的时候会生气
because she gets testy when she's hungry.
-明显是啊 -我讨厌今天
- Clearly. - I hate today.
我们会告诉他的
Um, we'll give him the message.
你需要专注在自己身上
Uh, you need to focus on you.
片子出来了
Films are up.
他的片子上有大面♥积♥阴影
Oh, he's got a big opacity.
可能是出血
It could be blood.
有可能肋骨刺破了肺部
A rib could have punctured a lung.
-赫尔姆 插胸管 -好的
- Helm, let's put in a chest tube. - On it.
我还看见了一些液体和气体
I think I see some air-fluid levels.
他还有别的问题
There's something else going on here.
有可能是血胸
Yeah, it's probably a hemothorax.
他的血氧只有92
His O2's at 92.
所以我们应该先送他去扫描
Which is why we can and should scan him first.
-贝利 -除非有人想杀死这个病人
- Bailey -- - Unless someone wants to kill this man.
赫尔姆 把手术刀放下
Helm needs to put that scalpel down!
去做CT 现在
CT. Now.
走吧
Come on, let's go.
-快走 快走 -好的
- Let's go, let's go. - Yeah.
蟒蛇就算吃饱了也会表现出饥饿
These pythons still act hungry once they've eaten,
这样主人就会继续喂它们
so their owners will just feed them again.
蟒蛇会有肥胖的风险
Puts them at risk for obesity.
他们吃什么 老鼠吗
What do they eat? Mice?
手臂
Arms.
整个医院都在说
Well, the whole hospital is talking
你是如何驯服那条蟒蛇的 贝利
about how you tamed the snake, Bailey.
你就像夺宝奇兵的主角一样
You were Indiana Jones.
印第安纳·琼斯怕蛇
Indiana Jones was afraid of snakes.
那里 就在他的肺旁边...
That, right there, next to his lung...
那是他的肝脏吗
is that his liver?
还有他的胃和结肠
And his stomach and colon.
压力撕裂了他的隔膜
The pressure ruptured his diaphragm,
他的腹部器官疝出到胸腔了
and his abdominal organs herniated into the chest cavity.
所以如果我们当时插入了胸管...
So if we would have inserted the chest tube...
胸管会捅穿他的肝脏或肠道
It would have gone right through his liver or bowel.
不用谢 我预定一间手术室
You're welcome. I'll book an OR.
你有很多病人想给你介绍对象吗
Do a lot of your patients try to set you up?
没有 但我的确从一位病人那里得到了宝宝
No. But I did get a baby out of one of them.
你的工作不就是接生吗
Isn't that kind of your job now?
她指的是生了卢娜 曾
She's talking about Luna, Tseng.
我被一个病人搭讪过
I was once hit on by a patient.
他才15
He was 15.
他以为我是高中生志愿者
He thought I was a high school volunteer.
我当时都26了
I was 26.
我只是不想搞砸作为母亲
I'm just still trying not to screw up motherhood
和产科住院医师的身份
and being an OB resident.
我不能约会
I can't handle dating.
她的血压在快速下降
Her BP's dropping fast.
胎儿监护器显示胎儿心跳减速
Fetal monitor is showing decels.
我们需要让她倾斜
We need to increase her tilt.
呼叫以为产科主治医生
Page an OB attending.
她失去意识了
Oh, she's coding.
给她做心脏复苏 给她戴氧气罩
Let's start CPR. Let's bag her.
没有用 给她注射麻黄碱
It's not working. Push ephedrine.
我要努力让胎儿复位
I'm gonna try to reposition the baby,
以防胎儿得上主动脉下腔静脉压缩综合症
in case it's aortocaval compression syndrome
她的子♥宫♥正在压缩下腔静脉和主动脉
and her uterus is compressing against her IVC and aorta.
这不是她处于倾斜的原因吗
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表