pressured you and Bailey to let me implement it,
结果很可能终结了一位有为住院医的职业
and it may have ended a very promising resident's career.
我也可能让他的其他同学都失去了信心
And I might be bringing down the rest of his class, too,
而我的良心不允许我这么做
and I can't, in good conscience, do that.
你是什么意思
What are you suggesting?
我想做个评估
I want an assessment.
体♥检♥ 认知检查
A physical exam, a cognitive review,
运动技能测试 我都想测
a fine motor skills test -- I want it all.
如果我的判断有误
And if my judgment is off...
如果我不再属于手术室
if I don't belong in the OR anymore,
那我想知道
then I want to know.
生活中 释放压力并不总是那么简单
In life, relieving pressure's not always as easy.
但也同样重要
But it's just as important.
太多的压力
Too much stress takes a toll
对精神和身体都有影响
on our mental and physical health.
有人吗
Hello?
妈妈
Mama!
大家都好吗
How's everybody doing?
我想你了
I missed you!
谢谢你去接他们
Thank you for picking them up.
客气 没问题
Oh, yeah. No problem.
我有机会尝到了爱丽丝的巧克力惊喜布丁
I got to taste Ellis's chocolate pudding surprise.
惊喜就是虫虫橡皮糖
The surprise is gummy worms!
开玩笑吗 天呐
Are you kidding? Oh, my goodness!
我还给你留了一点
And I saved you some.
好极了
Great.
我要去健身房♥了
I'm going to the gym,
因为温斯顿看到了两人同行一人免费的优♥惠♥
because Winston saw a two-for-one special,
现在我就住在健身房♥了
so now I belong to a gym.
我以为你要留下吃晚餐
I thought you were staying for dinner.
你说摆五个盘子
You said set five places.
我带了一位客人回家吃饭
You know, I brought a guest home for dinner.
-我带来了明尼苏达的尼克·马什医生 -你们好
- I brought my friend Nick from Minnesota, Dr. Marsh. - Hello.
你们一起治好了帕金森吗
You're curing Parkinson's together?
没有 我是移植手术医生
Uh, no, I'm a transplant surgeon.
那你们怎么认识的
Then how'd you meet?
这个嘛
Well, um...
你们的妈妈救了我的命
Your mom saved my life.
-谁饿了 -我
- Who's hungry? - Me!
好的
Okay.
你喜欢巧克力惊喜布丁吗
Do you like chocolate pudding surprise?
除非惊喜是虫虫橡皮糖
Well, only if the surprise is gummy worms.
-就是 -是吗
- It is! - It is?!
那我们来点吧
Let's have some, then.
去散散步
So go for a walk.
见见朋友 跳跳舞
Meet up with a friend. Dance it out.
好吧
Wow, okay.
巧克力惊喜布丁 我们尝尝
Chocolate pudding surprise. Let's try it.
我喜欢
I love it.
非常好 我喜欢
Very good. Love it.
不过你知道我还喜欢什么吗
You know what else I love, though?
披萨
Pizza.
-我也是 -对
- Me, too. - Yes.
-还有我 -好的
- Me, three. - Alright.
找出让我们活着的欢乐回忆
Seek out the moments of joy that keep us alive.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表