还失去了丈夫
and then lost her husband.
这是我们的病人
We are fixing this woman
她的姐妹求着她
whose sisters literally begged her
不要参加我的临床试验
not to participate in my clinical trial
因为怕她也最终离开人世
because they were so afraid of losing her, too.
Shepherd医生 我们要为她治疗
We are fixing this woman, Dr. Shepherd.
最理想的情况是 治好她的病
And, ideally, we are going to fix her
同时保住供体子♥宫♥
without having to remove the donor uterus
避免让我的研究功亏一篑
setting my study all the way back.
好的 Montgomery医生 需要做核磁
Okay, Dr. Montgomery. I need an MRI.
因为她之前癫痫发作 需要做脑电图
Um, because she was in status, let's get an EEG.
并且重新检查电解质和免疫抑制素水平
And re-run her electrolyte pane and her immunosuppressant levels.
这样的安排非常好
That sounds like an excellent plan.
这么快就回来了吗
Back so soon?
我提到的那位病人 他到医院了
Uh, that patient I told you about... he's here.
检查四室
Exam Room 4.
动作真快啊
That was fast.
有点太快了吧
A little too fast.
务必要用医生的口吻讲话
But just make sure you talk to him like a doctor.
我本来就是医生
I am a doctor.
有什么话 就直接跟我们说 好吗
Be straight with him... With both of us, okay?
好的
Okay.
Hayes医生 这是我的儿子 Farouk
Dr. Hayes, this is my son, Farouk.
你在...
Are you...
是的 我在祈祷
Praying. Yes.
没事的 Bailey
It's going to be okay, Bailey.
他们都是活生生的人
These are human beings.
有儿女 有父母
These are human beings with children and parents
有兄弟姐妹
and sisters and brothers.
他们的身体 他们的生命
And we're putting their bodies, their lives
要由一帮小孩掌控了
in the hands of... children.
他们不是小孩了
But they're not children.
但是他们就像拿着手术刀的小孩
But they look like children... with scalpels.
我们之前也是小孩
Well, so did we once.
你之前做过这种手术吧
You've done this before, right?
在巴基斯坦
In Pakistan?
几年前了 好几年前了
Years ago. Many years ago.
手术刀
Scalpel.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我看到Shepherd这样做过
I saw Shepherd do it once.
手术刀
Scalpel.
手术刀
Scalpel.
医生
Hey, Doctor.
能不能把手♥机♥给Niki
Um, can you give this to Niki?
她让我给手♥机♥充电 已经充满了
She asked me to charge it, and so it's charged.
给你
Here.
别这样 你要走吗
Oh, come on. You're leaving?
能不能再陪她几个小时
You can't just hold her hand for a few hours
陪她把孩子生完
so she doesn't give birth alone?
一个月前 我们在线上认识的
We matched online a month ago.
我不是渣男
I'm not a bad guy.
我在邮局工作
I work at the Post Office.
住在单身公♥寓♥ 我还没准备好做爸爸
I live in a studio apartment. I'm not ready to be a dad.
而且她骗了我
And she lied to me.
撒这样的谎 难道不是很严重吗
I mean, don't you think this is a pretty big lie?
把手♥机♥给我吧
Just give me the phone.
好吧
Okay.
Farouk的心电图显示ST段异常 但原因不明
Farouk's EKG shows nonspecific ST changes.
而且心脏有杂音 可能不太好
And I hear a concerning murmur.
所以我没有在胡思乱想
So I'm not losing my mind.
没有
No.
他都有哪些病史呢
Is there anything I should know about Farouk's medical history?
他的耳朵之前经常发炎
He used to get a lot of ear infections.
有一次骑自行车摔了
He once fell off his bike
磕掉两颗门牙 这些都...
and knocked out his two front teeth, and it was just... Right.
不是很相关
Not relevant.
10年前 在伊♥拉♥克♥接受过肺结核治疗
He was treated for TB about 10 years ago in Iraq.
四岁前的情况 我并不了解
I don't know anything about the first four years of his life.
他在伊♥拉♥克♥长大吗
Iraq. That's where he grew up?
他在叙利亚出生
He was born in Syria
他父母死后 作为难民去了伊♥拉♥克♥
but he came to Iraq as a refugee after his parents died.
我被关押的时候 就开始抚养他
I raised him while I was being held as a POW
后来我的腹部被炸了
and, you know, getting my abs exploded.
你和你哥哥都服役过呀
You and your brother both served.
我不知道
I didn't realize.
我确实没跟你说过
How would you?
我需要做超声检查
I want to do an echo.
做吧 都检查一下
Do it. Do it all.
Hayes 能不能先保密
Hayes, and do you mind just keeping this between us for now?
如果Owen知道了 他肯定要崩溃
If Owen finds out about this, he'll freak out
我已经有点要崩溃了
and I'm already freaking out a little bit.
我理解
I've been there.
- 没问题 - 谢谢
- Of course. - Thank you.
Roy 你好
Hey there, Roy.
要告诉我检查结果了吗
Well, you two gonna tell me what you saw on those scans?
我前妻见到我 脸色都比你俩好
My ex-wife looks happier to see me than you two.
Noah 能让我们单独谈谈吗
Noah, you mind giving us a minute?
不用 他不用出去
No, it's okay, Doc. He can stay.
Roy 你的肺叶有一处病变
Roy, there was an abnormality in a section of your lung
非常像是癌症早期
and it looks like it's an early stage of cancer.
早期啊
Early.
还不错
Doesn't sound so bad.
一般情况下 会做肺叶切除手术
Well, with cancer, the usual surgical treatment would be a lobectomy.
把出现病变的肺叶整体切除
We'd take out that entire section.
但是你的肺纤维化非常严重
But with fibrosis this advanced
无法整体切除 因为肺功能会严重受损
you can't afford to give up that much of your lung function.
我没指望能再活十年呢
Well, I didn't exactly think I had a whole decade in front of me.
所以我还有多久时间
So, what're we talking?
几年
A couple years?
更短吗
Sooner?
我需要下个月去国会 有什么办法吗
What can you do to get me to Congress next month?
我们可以试试肺段切除术
Well, we could try a segmentectomy
只切除癌变部分
where we'd just remove the mass.
不过风险很高
It's very risky, though.
说实话 我不太推荐
Honestly, I don't know that I'd recommend it.
但可以给我争取一点时间 对吧
But it could buy me some more time, yeah?
可能吧 一点点时间
Possibly. A little.
就这么办吧 给我开刀吧
Well, let's do it. Slice me open.
Roy 别啊
Roy, no.
让别人去华盛顿吧
Send somebody else to Washington.
如果我在那里晕倒了
Hey, if I collapse while I'm there
也许更有帮助 是吧
it might help our case, right?
没事的
It's fine.
只是癌症而已
I have a little cancer, yeah?
我的职业生涯...
I've spent my entire career...
不是 我的一生 都在战斗
Hell, my entire life... Fighting.
为什么现在要停下来
Why would I stop now?
我想做手术
I want the surgery.
好的
Okay.
你为什么离开Scout的爸爸
Tell me why you left Scout's dad.
我已经告诉你了
I already told you.
不是 你只说你拒绝他的求婚了
No, you told me you said no to his proposal
可没说为什么
but you didn't tell me why.
求婚就是一场灾难
Well, everything about it was a disaster.
道德绑♥架♥ 刻意控制
I mean, it felt gaslighty and manipulative
他在Maggie的婚礼上跟我求婚
that he did it at Maggie's wedding
还让Mer的孩子帮忙
using Mer's kids as props.
他的控制欲一直很强吗
Is he a gas lighty and manipulative guy as a rule?
不是
No.
因为如果换一个角度看他的求婚
Because, you know, the other way you could see that proposal
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表