好点了
He's better.
好多了
He's doing way better.
其实我感觉他前段时间已经好了
I honestly think he was better awhile ago.
只是不想我离开
He just didn't want me to leave.
你觉得他是装病吗
You think he was faking it?
有一点
A little bit!
确实有一点
A little bit I do.
不过我喜欢跟他在一起
I liked being there with him, though.
我讨厌离开你
I hated being away from you.
你是...
You are...
我的美梦成真
my dream come true.
你知道吧
You know that, right?
真不确定我现在是不是醒着
I'm honestly not sure I'm awake right now.
我需要一些说服力
I might need some convincing.
需要回复吗
Do you need to get that?
不了
Nope.
是心胸外科
It's cardio
但我现在应该在参加双选会
but I'm supposed to be at the med student convention.
所以让他们找Altman吧
So let's let Altman get this one.
- 好呢 - 是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
使用这种教学方法
Using this teaching method
每名住院医都有自己的病人
every resident gets their own patient
以及自己的手术室
and their own OR.
果然...他们很感兴趣
Of course... They seem to be into it.
当然了 这就是教学的未来
Of course they are. It's the future of teaching.
但我不确定 为什么要让住院医来推荐呢
I'm not sure why we're letting this particular future sell it.
同龄人交流非常有效
Peer-to-peer communication can be very effective.
所以基本没人监督吗
So, basically, you're unsupervised?
不是的
No.
通过精心安排手术时间 让主治医师轮转起来
Attendings rotate through the carefully timed overlapping procedures.
手术关键部分 他们都在场 看到了吗
They're there for all the critical parts. See?
我不太明白
I don't get it.
手术室
It's ORs
住院医
residents
主治医师
attendings.
如果是彩色的 会更清晰的
It would be better in color.
Webber教学法
The Webber Method
让我们在住院医期间 能接触更多病例
lets us finish residency with a larger case log.
而且更有自主♥权♥
And we get more autonomy
有助于我们成为更好的外科医生
which helps us become better surgeons.
大家都这么说
That's kind of what everyone says.
我们怎么知道格蕾斯隆医院更好呢
How do we know Grey-Sloan's any better?
纽波特医院定制手提包准备好了
Our personalized tote bag's ready at Newport Med.
谢谢
Thank you.
放下吧
Put that down.
很好 乖呢
Good job, guys.
Wilson医生
Dr. Wilson.
你有Jeremy的消息吗
Have you heard anything about Jeremy?
没有 不过Lincoln医生
Uh, no, but Dr. Lincoln
现在应该正在给他做手术
should be operating on him right now.
可以帮忙查一下吗
Can you check?
导诊台什么都不能说
The front desk can't tell me anything
因为我不是家属 但我是的
because I'm not family, but I am.
我就是他的家人
I am his family.
昨天我们在博伊西演了两场
Yesterday we did two shows in Boise
然后收拾行李 连夜赶到这里
then packed up and drove here overnight.
在巴士上睡觉本来就难受
It's not easy sleeping on a bus
何况还要挤在塔楼道具和假发之间
let alone one where you're crammed between a plywood tower and pile of wigs.
但我们还是这么做了
But we do it.
六年了 我们始终在一起
For six years now, we do it together.
因为我们热爱 我们热爱...
Because we love it, and we love...
我们...
We...
他是我的最爱...
He's my favorite...
他是我最...
He's my best...
他的家人都在费城
His family is in Philadelphia
他已经很多年没见过他们了
and he hasn't seen them for years.
我就是他的家人
I am his family.
今早他跟我说 觉得头晕目眩
He told me he felt lightheaded this morning.
我还说可能只是因为旅途劳累
I told him he was probably just tired from the travel.
我需要知道他没事
I need to know he's gonna be okay
因为如果他不好 我也不会好的
because if he's not, then I'm not.
好的 我去看看什么情况
Okay. Let me go see what I can find out.
能帮我看着他们吗
Can you watch them for me?
谢谢 非常感謝
Thank you. Thank you so much.
我去看看前一批细胞计数是否完成了
Alright, I'll see if the last sample count's done.
然后准备下一批
And prep for the next one.
也许我们不需要下一批了
Maybe we won't need another one.
狂妄的乐观 我喜欢
Unbridled optimism. I like it.
你有没有在一个项目工作好几年
You ever work on a project for years
最后却垮了
and then it just folded?
好几年吗 没有
Years? No.
几个月 有的
Months? Yes.
你当时怎么做呢
What did you do?
我在夏威夷租了一间房♥子过夏天
I rented a house in Hawaii for the summer.
学会了冲浪 还有自己种菠萝
Learned how to surf and grow my own pineapple
然后回来 重新开始
and came back and started again.
你有想过放弃吗
You ever want to give up?
当然
Of course.
但当一切有眉目了
But when everything falls into place
天时地利人和时
and all the stars align
你会发现 你不确定的事 是有可能的
and you find that thing that you weren't even sure was possible
会有一种强烈的满足感和喜悦感
there is this feeling of intense satisfaction and pure joy
让其他情绪都消失不见的
that makes all the rest of it melt away.
会让所有的等待和挫折
And it turns all the waiting and the setbacks
还有失望 都变成是值得的
and the disappointment into something worthwhile.
我觉得那样的事
And I think that can be
跟科学一样美丽
as beautiful as the science itself.
结果要出来了
It's beeping!
79%
79%.
想到隔热涂层时
We had such a breakthrough
我们取得了很大的突破
when we figured out the thermal coating.
从那以后 什么进展都没有了
Nothing's really moved the needle since.
Shepherd医生
Dr. Shepherd?
我们知道 多巴胺细胞进入注射器时是冷的
We know the dopamine cells are cold going into the syringe
然后隔热涂层能够保持低温
and that the thermal insulation is holding that temperature.
但进入大脑时 细胞会吸收热量
But they're gaining heat when they hit the brain
所以问题肯定出在两个环节之间
so that has to happen between here and here.
是针
The needle.
如果让细胞在针里保持低温呢
What if we could keep the cells cold inside the needle?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
冰箱可装不下整台机器
We can't fit the whole thing in the freezer.
将肾上腺静脉 多暴露一点出来
Working on getting better exposure of the adrenal vein.
Wright医生 你能...
Dr. Wright, can you...
把肝脏牵开一点吗
Give more countertraction on the liver?
没问题
Absolutely.
我们来解决这些粘连
Let's work on these adhesions.
你觉得手术视野会好些吗
You think you'll have adequate visualization?
是的
I do.
你会避免碰到腔静脉吗
And you'll avoid getting into the vena cava?
Marsh医生 你要刷手上台吗
Dr. Marsh, would you like to scrub in?
不用 没事 你行的
No, no. I'm good. You got it.
病人的右侧解剖结构
His anatomy on the right seems similar
跟你对左侧的描述很相似
to what you described on the left.
是啊 你得避开肾脏
Yes. Well, you have to avoid the kidney.
- 他不能再失去肾脏了 - 我没打算碰到
- He can't lose it. - Not my plan.
他血压升高 心搏过速
He's hypertensive and tachycardic.
给他注射5毫克酚妥拉明
Let's hit him with 5 milligrams of phentolamine.
他的血压怎么这么高
Why's his pressure all over the place?
注射艾司洛尔怎样
What about pushing Esmolol?
我觉得你给肾上腺的压力过大
I think you put too much pressure on the adrenal gland.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表