看医生要做的第一件事
Many visits to the doctor start
大多数都是量血压
with taking your blood pressure.
你在那里干什么
What are you doing back there?
这是健康的重要指标
It's a vital indicator of your health.
小宝贝
Oh, baby girl.
我可知道所有招数
I know all the tricks.
之前有经验了
I've done this before.
但在人体系统内
But within the human body,
有许多压力系统
there are many pressurized systems,
每一个都有对应的阈值和压力效应
and each has its own threshold and consequence for pressure.
你迟到了
You're late.
B轮岗的人先迟到的
Yeah, well, B-shift was late first.
我最爱的姑娘们怎样
How are my favorite ladies?
我们其中一位一觉睡到天亮
Oh, well, one of us slept through the night.
另一位被医院排班噩梦
And the other one was jolted out of bed
硬生生给拽起来了
with a hospital scheduling nightmare.
让住院医师来收拾残局
Make the residents pick up the slack.
明尼苏达州有不错的项目
Minnesota's got a good program.
也许你能从那挖角合适人员
Maybe you can poach one from there.
这玩笑太早了吗
Too soon?
赖特医生道歉了 两次
Dr. Wright has apologized, twice,
从那之后 就不跟着我了
and he hasn't been on my service since.
什么时候
Since when?
自从他亲了你
Since he planted one on you.
刚泡的咖啡
The coffee's fresh.
可别被布鲁小姐骗了 让她错过午觉
Uh, don't let Miss Pru con you out of her nap.
你知道我们该做什么吗
Oh, you know what we should do?
我们今天给她送午饭吧
We should bring her lunch today.
我可以穿上制♥服♥和头盔
I could wear my turnouts and my helmet
再带上我那大大的红色消防员徽章
and my big, red fireman badge,
然后在罗密欧医生面前晃悠几次
and I could strut around in front of Dr. Romeo a few times.
-爱你 -肺部压力太大
- Love you! - Too much pressure on the lungs
能导致肺部塌陷至原本十分之一的大小
can cause them to collapse to 1/10 of their size.
头骨只能承担一定程度的压力
Skulls can only take so much pressure
超过了大脑就会压♥迫♥脊髓
before the brain herniates into the spinal cord.
我的笔记本 包包 咖啡 钥匙
My case notes, my bag, my coffee, my keys --
不 不 没有钥匙
No. No. Not my keys.
你看到我钥匙了吗
Have you seen my keys?
它们就在...
They were just -- just --
钥匙
Keys.
好 准备走啦
Okay, we're ready.
虽然很累 但我们准备好了
Exhausted, but we are ready.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
你找到拉比特了
You found Ribbit.
好吧 这是斯考特的
Okay, this is Scout's.
我们得还回去
We -- We have to give him back.
给你这个
Okay. Here.
别这样看着我
Don't look at me like that.
我也想他们
I miss them, too.
四肢受到巨大压力会截断血流
Enough pressure on the limbs can cut off blood flow
就会致死
and kill them.
您所拨♥打♥的电♥话♥无人接听
The person you are trying to reach is unavailable.
请留言
Please leave a message.
施密特 又是我 韦伯医生
Schmitt? It's Dr. Webber again.
请给我回电
Call me back, please.
你还在给那男孩打电♥话♥吗
Are you still calling that boy?
每天早上都打
Every morning,
我会一直打电♥话♥ 直到他回复或回来上班
and I will until he answers or comes back to work.
你觉得我应该放弃他吗
You think I should give up on him?
我觉得不是每个人都属于手术室 亲爱的
I think not everyone belongs in an OR, baby.
压力大小或各不相同
The amount of pressure may vary,
但每个系统都有一个临界点
but every system has a breaking point.
再坚持十秒
Ten more seconds.
天啊
Oh, man.
我能做到 你也可以
If I can do it, then you can do it.
你才十四岁 你跟橡皮筋一样
Yeah, you're 14. You're a rubber band.
我做完手术后完全不能弯腰
Look, I couldn't even bend at all after surgery.
现在你看
But now look.
这就是为什么复健不能偷懒
That's why you can't slack on physical therapy.
我没有 但我两块骨头骨折了
I'm not. I got two broken bones, okay?
在一只脚
In the same leg.
脊柱也受伤了
And a spine injury!
他还做了开胸手术呢
He had open-heart surgery.
这要比赛吗
Is this a competition?
当然
Absolutely.
肯定
Always.
已经布置完了
Okay, it is complete.
你的餐厅现在是健身房♥
Your dining room is now your gym.
该做承重练习了
Time for weight-bearing exercises
才能让你重新走路
so we can get you walking again.
我得搬东西去车上
Alright, I've got to pack the car.
拿着 20个抬脚
Up you go. 20 leg raises.
我一小时前刚做完
I did those an hour ago.
恭喜
Congratulations.
再做20个
20 more.
我的天啊
Oh, God.
术后评估显示
Post-op assessments continue to show
临床学习最新消息
进行细胞注射后 未出现脑水肿
no signs of cerebral edema or midline shift
或中线偏移
post cell injection,
运动功能没出现退化
and there is no regression in motor deficits.
退化
"Regression"?
我的运动功能还提高了呢
My motor skills have improved,
但格蕾医生不能明确这样说
but Dr. Grey can't say that definitively,
因为医疗期刊不喜欢这种说法
because the medical journals don't like that.
但昨晚简直不可思议
But last night, it was unbelievable.
我太太和我
My wife and I --
就在这里打住吧
Let's -- Let's stop there.
你满脑子想的是什么 巴特利医生
Oh, get your mind out of the gutter, Dr. Bartley.
我们一起下象棋
We played chess.
我的手不抖了
And my hand didn't shake.
感谢格蕾医生
Thanks to Dr. Grey.
感谢整个团队
Thanks to the whole team.
你领导的团队啊
Led by you.
接受夸赞吧
Just accept the compliment.
我代表门诊的管理层
And on behalf of the clinic's leadership,
希望您能接受我们的邀请
we hope you will also accept our offer
能加入我们 在此长♥期♥任职
for you to join us here in a permanent position,
作为格蕾中心主任和外科主任
as director of the Grey Center and chief of general surgery.
你什么时候可以开工
When can you start?
-脱脂奶拿铁 -谢谢
- Nonfat latte. - Thank you.
我刚到
I just got in.
我的航♥班♥延误了好几次
My flight got delayed a couple times.
知道了
Noted.
你收到我发的斯考特学前学校的邮件吗
Did you see my e-mail about the preschool sites for Scout?
我还没看 我会看的
Yeah, uh, I still haven't looked at it, but I will.
是啊 我们得给他登记上候补名单
Yeah, we should probably get him on some waiting lists.
有一间学校有自然项目
There's one school with a nature program.
学校的零食是自己种的
They grow their own snacks.
还有一间有音乐项目
There's another one with a music program.
我说了会看
Yeah, well, I said I'd look at them.
我知道 我只是想
I know. I just want to get --
我有一个病人在等
I have a patient waiting.
布拉德福医生 请到产房♥
Dr. Bradford to Labor and Delivery.
布拉德福医生 请到产房♥
Dr. Bradford to Labor and Delivery.
看起来像是阑尾炎
Well, it looks like it's appendicitis.
那就让住院医生带他去做核磁共振
So tell the resident to take him up to CT.
等等 我有住院医生吗
Wait, do I have a resident?
这 我在这 抱歉
Here. I'm here. Sorry.
你已经道歉过了
J-- You've already apologized.
不用总是提起那件事
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表