那是最棒的了
can be the best kind of casual sex.
朋友会在乎你的身体 让你有安全感
A friend wants to take care of your body, make you feel safe
而且一直取悦你
and please you all at the same time, so...
但你不是只走肾 对吗
Oh, but it's not casual for you, is it?
好吧 Wilson 如果你爱他 你必须告诉他
Okay. Wilson, if you love him, you have to tell him
不然就别跟他睡了
or you have to stop having sex with him.
你只有这两个选择
Those are the only two choices you have
这样你们的友谊还有一线生机 好吗
to give this friendship a chance of surviving, okay?
不过你选之前
But before you do
去1202检查一下Wendy Costello的刀口
check Wendy Costello's incision in 1202.
Helm
Helm?
我只顾担心Schmitt在手术室里的遭遇
You know, I was so busy worried about what Schmitt did in that O.R.
我忘记你也在场了
but you were in there, too.
你也有事 但我疏忽了
You're not okay, either, and... I missed that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我以前从不在课堂上举手
I used to never raise my hand in class
即使我总是知道正确答案
even though I always had the right answer.
小学期间 我都很怕
All through elementary school, I was so scared
大家会讨厌我 叫我"百事通"
that people would hate me or call me a know-it-all
所以我就从不举手
so I just didn't raise my hand.
我以为我已经成长了
I thought I outgrew it.
我当时应该对Levi说些什么
I should have said something to Levi.
我本可以在手术室里阻止他的
I could have stopped him in that O.R.
他可能会听我的 我是他最好的朋友
He would have listened to me. I'm his best friend.
那是很难的
It can be very hard to speak up
要说服一个非常坚定的人
to people who are so sure of themselves.
但在手术室里 Schmitt是主刀医生
But in that O.R., Schmitt was the lead surgeon.
所以他不只是你的好朋友 还是你的上司
So he wasn't just your best friend, he was your boss.
我以前也是百事通 你知道吗
Yeah, I was kind of a know-it-all, too, you know?
我懂的
I know.
很难相信
Hard to believe.
好吧
Okay.
我强调责任
I preach responsibility.
我鼓励大家接受全部的后果
I encourage people to take the full consequences.
我尽量把人生活得负责
I try and live my life with personal accountability.
即使我的本意是好的 但害死了一个人
Even if my intent was good, it killed a man.
你的本意是好的 Richard
Your intent was good, Richard.
界线可能是模糊的
Lines can blur
有时好意也会影响到正确的判断
and sometimes good intentions can cloud good judgment.
抱歉我总是缺席
I'm sorry I wasn't here.
我离开的本意也是好的
I was gone with good intentions.
你们仨是我最亲近的人
You three are the closest I have to...
你们知道
Well, you know.
我觉得让你们失望了 这种想法很折磨人
The thought of disappointing you is unbearable.
我没有失望 Richard
I wasn't disappointed, Richard.
我是生气
I was mad.
我气死了
I was enraged.
不是针对你 也不是针对Webber教学法
Not at you or the Webber Method.
还是有点生你气
I mean, a little bit at you.
但大部分是气我自己
Mostly, I was enraged at myself.
因为突然我又回到那时候了
Because, suddenly, I was right back there again
回到Schmitt当时的情况了
right there where Schmitt was.
我多年来一直在挣扎
And I have spent years struggling with
Sabie死在我的手术台上
the appropriate amount of accountability to take
我应该承担多少责任才合适
for Sabie's death on my table.
当然 主刀医师就应该最终负责
And, yes, the surgeon holding the scalpel is the one who is ultimately responsible
但如果不考虑所有其他因素
but if you discount all of the other factors at play
那医生要如何走出来呢
then how does that surgeon recover?
要怎么朝前看 去治愈其他人呢
How does that surgeon move forward and heal other people?
医生又怎么自愈呢
How does that surgeon heal?
Levi遇到的事 太让人崩溃了
What happened to Levi is devastating.
对我也是如此
And to me.
这件事就应该被全方位审视
And it deserves to be scrutinized from every single angle.
世界变了
The world's changed.
医学进步了
Medicine's evolved.
这些学生跟我以前的学生都不同了
These students are unlike any I've ever taught.
我只是希望带给他们点什么
And I just wanted to give them something to...
让他们感受到行医的兴奋
feel excited about practicing medicine.
但你才是让他们感到行医兴奋的源泉
But you are what's exciting about them practicing medicine.
他们不需要什么教学法
They don't need a method.
他们需要你
They just need you.
不用谢哦
So, you're welcome.
技术完美 几乎不会留疤
Perfect technique, barely left a mark.
可能是我的巅峰之作了
Might be my best work yet.
可能是因为在西雅图
Maybe it's Seattle.
是哦 也可能是因为有我最喜欢的住院医
Maybe, or it's having my favorite resident back.
我不确定
I'm not sure.
去吃晚饭吗 庆祝一下我的杰作
You want to grab some dinner? Celebrate my stellar work?
你们好
Hello.
抱歉
Sorry.
怎么了
For what?
这是Amelia Shepherd和Maggie Pierce
Um, Amelia Shepherd and Maggie Pierce
这是Nick
this is Nick.
她们俩都是我妹妹
These are my sisters.
哇 你们好
Wow. Hi.
幸会啊
Nice to meet you.
我来自明尼苏达
Um, I'm from Minnesota.
你也在做机密项目吗
Oh, are you on the secret project?
我怎么没发现呢
I would've noticed.
他还要去术后检查
He has a post-op.
我确实该去了
I do have a post-op. Yeah.
很复杂的疝气修复术
Very complicated hernia repair.
好了 幸会
Okay. Nice to meet you.
我也该去忙了
I have a thing... to go do.
我喜欢明尼苏达
I like Minnesota.
处处是惊喜
It is... full of surprises.
我也去忙了
I have a thing, too.
我们回来了
We're home
还买♥♥了炸丸子
and we brought falafel.
不是吧 我刚去了尼科莱蒂餐厅
Oh, no. I stopped by Nicoletti's.
这些食物足够喂饱...
Oh, we got enough food to feed a ...
你吗
You?
也许吧
Maybe.
下次咱们还是先通通气
I guess we should talk next time before we do anything.
- 我今天在医院犯错了 - 我一直在想...
- So, I misread something at work today. - I've been thinking about ...
- 你先说 - 你说吧
- You first. - You go ahead.
Link
Link...
什么事
What is it?
Link 我...
Link, I...
我们不该滚床单
We shouldn't have sex.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定
Yes.
好吧
Okay.
我马上回来
I will be right back.
别把蒜香面包吃光了
Do not eat all the garlic bread.
我们能聊聊吗
Can we talk?
进来吧
Yeah. Come in.
我让你失望了
I let you down.
你推出Webber教学法时 我就有所顾虑
When you introduced the Webber Method, I had concerns.
但因为信任你
But I decided to trust in it
我决定信任它
because it was you.
我意识到 从一开始
And I know I should have been
我就应该多多表达我的顾虑
more vocal about it from the beginning.
我早该多说一点
I should have said something more.
多说点什么
I should have said more.
没关系 Bailey
It's okay, Bailey.
直说无妨
You can say it.
虽然医生不够
Despite the physician shortage
手术堆积
and the backlog of surgeries
我强烈建议 Webber教学法
I feel, strongly, that the Webber Method
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表