我对你态度恶劣 格蕾医生
I've been awful to you, Dr. Grey.
我一直在展现自我最坏的部分
I've been the very worst parts of myself,
但在你给我麻醉前
and before you put me under,
我想让你知道
I want to be sure you know both...
我对我的行为感到抱歉
how sorry I am for my behavior
同时我很感激你
and how grateful I am to you.
我写下遗书给我孩子和孙子的部分原因
I may have written those notes to the kids and the grandkids
是想提醒你我是个父亲和祖父
just to remind you that I'm a dad and a granddad,
而不仅仅是个自恋狂
not just a megalomaniac.
所以当你今天给我的大脑做手术时
So as you're cutting into my brain today,
请你记住这个世界上还有爱我的人在
please try to remember there are people who love me,
即使你并不位列其中
even if you're not one of them.
你的道歉我收下了
Well, I appreciate the apology.
我向你保证 我今天是做足了
I assure you, I have absolutely every intention
创造历史的准备
of making history today.
如果这次能行 你不仅能活还能治愈
And if this works, you will not only live, you will heal.
你确定你没有哪里疼吗
You're sure you're not in pain?
只是有点皮表的疼痛
Only the existential kind.
好 我们一会再见
Okay. I'll see you soon.
我没记错的话
Last time I checked,
韦伯医生和我应得到你们守时的尊重
Dr. Webber and I deserved the respect of punctuality.
这是他的错
It was his fault.
他应该把我叫醒的
Someone was supposed to wake me up.
在我们下发任务前
Before we hand out assignments,
我想先介绍一下我们的新第四年住院医
we'd like to introduce our new fourth-year resident,
从明尼苏达州转来的 乔丹·赖特
transfer from Minnesota, Jordan Wright.
你介意我说两句吗 先生
Do you mind, sir?
没问题
Alright.
请发言
The floor is yours.
让一下
Excuse me.
各位好
Hey, folks.
我想正式地向大家问个好
I would like to say an official hello
并向你们表达我来到这里的激动之情
and tell you how excited I am to be here.
格蕾-斯隆就是我的梦中情院 所以我来了
Grey-Sloan's my Yankee Stadium, so here I am,
和当世传奇贝利主任以及韦伯医生面对面
facing current legends, Chief Bailey, Dr. Webber,
以及得以认识未来的传奇们
and, uh, future legends.
好 这就是我想说的全部内容了
Okay, um, that's all I got.
好 很好
Alright. Good.
-他喜欢运动 -恶心
- He likes sports. - Gross.
好了 来讲任务 听好了
Alright, assignments. Listen up.
有些人会在韦伯教学法下主刀手术
Some of you will fly solo using the Webber Method,
有些人不能主刀
and some of you will not.
曾 圣诞快乐
Tseng, merry Christmas.
你在心脏科跟一台心脏移植手术
You are on cardio for a heart transplant.
普瑞兹 你在二号♥手术室做阑尾切除手术
Perez, you have an appy in OR 5.
施密特和赫尔姆
Schmitt and Helm,
你们在四号♥手术室做回肠造口术
you will be doing an ileostomy takedown in OR 4.
赖特医生
Dr. Wright --
赖特医生 我们分配你
Dr. Wright, we're assigning you
主刀一台腹腔镜乙状结肠切除术
a solo laparoscopic sigmoidectomy
治疗憩室炎
for diverticulitis.
我不知道你熟悉我的方法吗
I'm not sure, a-are you familiar with my method --
我熟悉您的方法
I'm -- I'm familiar with it, sir,
但若您允许的话 我想下次再尝试
and with your blessing, I'll take a rain check.
下次再试
A rain check?
没错
Yeah.
你说哪个部分
On which part?
我非常乐意做肠道切除
I-I'm more than happy to do the bowel resection,
但我恕我直言 不希望用韦伯教学法
but respectfully, I'd prefer not to use the Webber Method.
我是来向贝利主任学习的
I'm here to learn from Chief Bailey,
我希望能有向贝利主任学习的机会
so I'd like the opportunity to...learn from Chief Bailey.
看来我要参加手术了
Guess I'm scrubbing in.
卡洛西科给我打了十次电♥话♥
Koracick's called me like 10 times
想知道我们开始手术了吗
wanting to know if we've started.
-他们送汉密尔顿去准备手术了 -好的
- They're moving Hamilton up to pre-op. - Okay.
你没事吧
You okay?
进来吧 外面冷
Come inside. It's cold.
好吧 我就直接说了
Okay, I'm just gonna say it.
我觉得说完我们都会好受一点
I think we'll both feel better if I just say it.
我们要在一个著名的外科医生头上钻孔
We are drilling a hole into a renowned surgeon's head
用我们刚刚研究出来的设备
using a piece of equipment we just invented
注射一种
to inject a cellular solution
从来没有在人体里实验过的细胞溶液
that has never been tested on a human being before
治疗迄今为止都被认为
to cure what has heretofore been considered
无法治愈的一种疾病
an entirely incurable disease.
你说的没错 的确让我感觉好多了
You're right. That made me feel much better.
我们走吧
Let's go.
韦伯教学法只适用于一些特定的手术
The Webber Method only works on specific procedures
那些手术只有一两个关键点
that have maybe one or two crucial points
需要被监督
that require supervision.
住院医生执刀到预先决定好的一步
The resident operates to a predetermined point --
-任何住院医生吗 -只有那些
- Any resident? - Only those residents who've shown
能够胜任独自切开病人
that they can independently and competently open the patient
并解剖到必要步骤的住院医生
and then dissect to where they need to be.
我很期待看到谁能胜任
I'd love to see that list.
一旦他们
Once they get to
进行到手术中的困难部分 他们就会停下
the difficult part of the procedure, they pause.
他们等主治医生到达
They wait for their attendings to arrive,
再进行下一步
and then they continue.
这只适用于普外科手术 是吗
Okay, so this is just for general surgery, right?
目前如此 但我们希望
As for now, but we're hoping to implement it
把这个方法实施到所有科室
across all specialities.
我的科室不行 心脏科不行
No. No. Not mine. Not cardio.
不能把心脏交在不成熟的外科医生手里
No hearts in baby surgeons' hands.
不行 抱歉
No. I -- Come -- No, sorry.
你忙吗
You busy?
我几个小时之后有叶切除术
I have a lobectomy in a few hours.
太好了 你可以跟我来
Great, so you can come with me
现场看到韦伯法是怎么运行的
and watch how the method works in action.
如果一切顺利的话
If everything goes smoothly,
这颗心脏会是法鲁克最好的圣诞礼物
this heart will be the best Christmas gift for Farouk.
或许我们能让他在新年之前回家
Maybe we can even get him home by New Year's.
梅根怎么办
What about Megan?
她怎么了
What about her?
她不太好
She's not alright.
我在这里坐了半个小时
I've been sitting here for the last half-hour
想怎么告诉你们这件事
trying to figure out how to talk to the two of you about her
又不显得我越界了
without overstepping.
她的儿子上了人工心肺仪
Her son is on ECMO
他们在等一颗新的心脏
and they're awaiting a new heart.
她睡眠不足 也很焦虑
She's sleep-deprived and anxious,
像任何父母一样
like any parent would be.
我这些年接触了很多焦虑抑郁的父母
I've dealt with a lot of anxious and depressed parents over the years,
但这不一样
but this is different.
亨特 我知道她是你的妹妹
Look, Hunt, I know she's your sister.
这对你来说很难接受
This is hard for you to hear, but...
听着 梅根比你想象的更坚强
Listen. Megan is tougher than you think,
她经历过比我们想象的更糟糕的事情
and she's been through way worse than we could even imagine.
我明白 但我依然要告诉你
I'm aware, and I'm still telling you
她需要专业的帮助
that she needs serious help.
她的状况不好
She is not alright.
海斯 今天是开心的一天
Hayes, this is a good day.
我们为法鲁克找到了心脏
We have a heart for Farouk,
等他没事了 梅根也就没事了
and when he's okay, she'll be okay.
如果他有事呢
And what if he's not okay?
还有很多可能出错的事情
There's still a million things that can go wrong here.
海斯
Hayes.
我知道你们想庆祝
I know you guys want to celebrate,
但我需要你们理解
but I need you to understand
你们的妹妹刚才告诉我的事
what your sister just said to me,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表