How do you think history books are written?
有人为后代做记录
Someone makes a record for posterity.
我们会的 我自己 谢博德医生 巴特利医生
We will. Myself, Dr. Shepherd, Dr. Bartley --
我们会在医学杂♥志♥上发表文章
we will publish in medical journals.
恭喜 你会作为X号♥患者出现在文章里面
And congratulations, you will be in there as Patient X.
有没有更大的房♥间来装下这些自负的灵魂
Is there a bigger room available to accommodate all these egos?
不管你如何对待我和整个团队
Despite how you have treated me and the entire team,
我还在这里 如同十一天之前
I'm still here, as I was 11 days ago
你的傲慢和不诚实
when your arrogance and dishonesty
差点让整个项目泡汤
nearly sank the entire project.
我去看看楼上好了没有
Let's make sure they're ready upstairs.
你 你 你母亲让我进来的
Oh, your -- your -- your mother let me in.
我想着我们能聊聊
I thought that you and I could talk.
警告 检测到有毒气体
你已经死亡
我只要一闭上眼睛
Every time I close my eyes,
就看到鲜血从德文的身体里喷涌而出
I see blood pouring out of Devon's body
他的声音在我的脑海里嗡嗡作响
while hearing his voice inside my head.
韦伯医生 我无意冒犯
I don't mean to be rude, Dr. Webber,
但是聊这件事对我没有帮助
but talking about it doesn't help me.
游戏可以帮助我
This game helps me.
实习医生格蕾
第十八季 第十一集
-不行 -没事的 如果我们能把它完成
- Listen, no. - It's okay. If we can just get it done,
-很快就会结束 -不行
- it -- it'll be over quickly. - No.
如果不用的话 你的肌肉会萎缩
Look, your muscles will atrophy if you don't mobilize them.
我可以自己来 我要开始我的日常健身计划
I can do this on my own. I need to start my gym routine.
我的健身锻炼比这个难度大多了
I've had PT much more strenuous than this.
之后让我来吧
You know what? I can take it from here.
伤口检查 很感谢 艾瑞克
Wound check. Thanks so much, Eric.
我要换人
I need someone else.
你在十天内换了三个不同的理疗师
You've had three different physical therapists in 10 days.
有谣言说你还把其中一个人弄哭了
There's a rumor you made one cry.
林 我整天看到人们经过那扇门
Link, all day, I see people go past that door,
都是些我本可以帮助的患者
patients that I could be helping.
整晚我听着外面的钻机在工作
All night, I hear rigs pulling up outside.
简直是折磨
It's torture.
我还没有升级到可以使用跑步机
I haven't even graduated to the treadmill.
你知道怎样升级用跑步机吗
You know how you graduate to the treadmill?
你投入时间
You put in the hours.
我在尝试 只是
I'm trying to, I just --
没有 你要么取消了疗程
No, you either cancel your sessions
要么凶那些给你做疗程的人
or you yell at the people leading them.
扎实的支持系统对患者术后恢复很重要
A solid support system is a major factor in patient outcome,
尤其是在长♥期♥复健中
especially in long rehabs.
泰迪马上会过来吗 还是...
Is Teddy coming by soon, or...
我不确定
I'm not sure.
好
Okay.
好了 亨特 现在坐到椅子上来
Alright, Hunt, in the chair now.
我们走
Let's go.
我也经历过类似德文的事件
I had my own Devon.
所以我很清楚你的感受
So I know exactly what you're feeling.
我的患者叫查克·希金斯
My patient was Chuck Higgins --
罐头厂工人
cannery worker.
我们认识是因为我妻子阿黛尔让我继续参加
We met when my wife Adele made me go on
一个给无家可归的人发放食物和毯子的活动
a food-and-blanket drive for homeless people
活动是他组织的
that he organized.
那人心有大爱 牌打得很烂
Guy with a big heart, terrible card player,
音乐品味很好
great taste in music.
有一天 他因肠梗阻来医院
One day, he came in for a bowel obstruction.
他不喜欢医院
He didn't like hospitals.
我记得他听到要手术时
I remember the fear in his eyes
眼睛充满了恐惧
when he was told that he needed surgery.
不过我告诉他由我来主刀
But when I told him that I would do it,
恐惧消失了
the fear went away.
他告诉我看到我好欣慰
He told me how comforting it was to see me,
和他长得相似的人 穿着白大褂
someone who looked like him, in a white coat.
三小时后 手术室出现了一次
Three hours later, there was a horrible error
致命的沟通错误
in communications in the OR,
作为一位年轻的主治医生
and as a young attending,
我毫无经验 也不敢说出意见
I was too inexperienced and timid to speak up and...
然后你杀了他 就像我杀了德文
And you killed him like I killed Devon.
我们都杀人
We all kill people.
施密特 我们不经常害死我们在乎的人
Schmitt, we don't always kill people we feel close to,
就像你和德文 我和查克
like you felt with Devon, like I felt with Chuck.
这让死亡变得更加难以接受
It makes the loss unbearably worse.
而且让我难以释怀的甚至不是他的死
And it's not even his death that haunts me.
而是当他看到我是
It's the relief in that man's eyes
他的手术医生时眼中的坦然
when he saw that I was his surgeon,
他对我的信任
the trust that he put in me.
这让我一直难以释怀
That's what stays with me,
甚至到今天
even today.
他觉得我能照顾好他
He thought I would take care of him...
但我没做到
and I didn't.
威尔逊的订餐
Order for Wilson?
-好 我看看 -嗯
- Yep, let me check. - Okay.
我已经35天没有休息了
I haven't had a day off in 35 days,
而且我熬了一宿
and I was on all night.
我的孩子们在婆婆家 而我...
My kids are with my mother-in-law and I'm just --
我自己过得也不好
I'm going through some -- some stuff.
你想要人陪吗
You want company?
不说三道四吗
No judging?
只要你也不对我说三道四
As long as it goes both ways.
我们要白天喝酒了
We're day-drinking.
好 第一步
Alright, first step --
我们要脱掉医院病号♥服
we are ditching the hospital gown.
我不明白
I don't understand.
病号♥服让你感觉自己属于床
Well, the gown makes you feel like you belong in bed.
像我这么专业的医生
As professional as I am,
我不需要看到任何东西从病号♥服里摔倒
I don't need to see anything falling out of this gown.
穿上 这些是我的衣服
Put these on. They're mine.
看起来不干净
These don't look clean.
够干净了
They're clean enough.
我们是穿同一个尺码吗
I'm not sure we're the same size, okay?
听着 西雅图难道没有别人
Listen, isn't there somebody in Seattle
摔断了骨头或扭脚了吗
who has a broken bone or a twisted ankle?
我不知道你和泰迪发生了什么
Okay, I don't know what's going on with you and Teddy.
与我无关 但我刚完美地
It's none of my business, but I just repaired
修复好你的胫骨平台骨折
your tibial plateau fracture beautifully,
我拒绝看到我的成果就这么浪费了
and I refuse to see my hard work go to waste.
所以穿上衣服
So put on the clothes.
我不确定健身房♥的衣服有用 好吗
I'm not sure gym clothes are gonna help, okay?
跟我共事多年的人
People I've worked with for years,
看见我现在坐了轮椅
they see me in this chair now,
就直接从我身边走过
and they just walk right by.
他们已经不把我当作外科医生了
They've written me off as a surgeon.
好吧 你想强壮起来
Alright, you want to get stronger,
得先改变你的思维
you got to change the way you are thinking.
从现在起 你不再是穿着病号♥服的患者了
Starting now, you are no longer a patient in a hospital gown.
把受重伤球员放入储备名单确保他们仍然留队
你是个在伤病储备名单上的世界级运动员
You are a world-class athlete on the injured reserve list.
你要好好恢复 懂吗
You are rehabbing, okay?
别再自怜了 赶紧起来复健
So stop pitying yourself -- get back on the field.
诊所
帕克医生到产房♥
Dr. Park to Labor and Delivery.
杜妲 亚瑟
Duda, Arthur.
你们好
Hello.
感觉如何 过去24小时内有
How we feeling? Any nausea, fever, chills
-恶心 发热或打颤吗 -没有
- in the last 24 hours? - Nope.
已经两天没呕吐了
Haven't even thrown up in a couple days.
好极了
Oh, hey, that's great.
对 我打算把这句话作为新的搭讪开场白
Yeah, I'm thinking about using that as my new pick-up line.
看来幽默细胞还在
Okay, well, sense of humor's still there.
很好
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表