Please and thank you.
我得去看我的二尖瓣置换术的病人
I am headed to see my MVR.
皮尔斯医生 救护车区需要心外会诊
Dr. Pierce! We need Cardio in the ambulance bay.
那有条蛇
There's a snake.
你说的蛇是什么代号♥吗
Alright. And that's code for...?
就是蛇 那有个人被一条巨蛇缠着
Snake! There's a giant one wrapped around a dude's body.
别找我
Not it!
你不喜欢蛇吗
You don't like snakes?
-当然不 你喜欢吗 -我爱惨了蛇
- No. Do you? - Oh, I love snakes.
我小时候求我妈妈让我有条宠物蛇
I begged my mom for a pet snake when I was a kid.
我甚至想过学爬虫学
I even considered herpetology.
那太好了
That's great.
-是吧 -确实
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-我们走吧 -我马上
- Let's go. Yeah. - I'll be right -- Yeah, yeah.
这都什么人
Who are you?
这是什么情况
Hey. Okay, what do we --
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
好吧 这 这 我没法
Oh! Oh, okay, yeah, no. I don't --
你们都成熟点好吗
Everyone here needs to grow up.
把这条鼻导管给他戴上
Wright, get that cannula on him.
好的 我只是不想惊到吉吉
Yeah, I-I just don't want to disturb Gigi.
她不是毒蛇吧 不是吧
She's not poisonous, is she?
不是 她这种蛇很温和 甚至有点害羞
No, her species is very easygoing. Shy, even.
我知道你爱她 但她认为你是她的食物
I know you love her, but she thinks you're food.
我们要怎么给他做检查
How are we supposed to examine him?
把这蛇的头砍下来就可以了
By chopping her head off!
不行
No!
太棒了
Awesome.
是条蟒蛇
A python.
你知道它们能完整地吞下猎物吗
You know they can swallow their prey whole?
难以想象
Well, imagine that.
先生 尝试放松 好吗 可以吗
Uh, sir, just try to relax. Okay? Alright?
你每次呼吸的时候你的蛇会本能地缠得更紧
Every time you breathe, your snake is programmed to tighten.
但我们会把她从你身上拿开的 好吗
But we're gonna get her off you, okay?
我们需要酒精
Alright. Uh, we need rubbing alcohol.
赫尔姆 拿酒
Uh, Helm, r--
赫尔姆 拿酒精来
Helm! Alcohol!
赫尔姆
Helm!
-早上好 -早啊
- Good morning! - Hi!
曾 简报一下
Tseng?
劳拉·伊姆斯 34岁 患有严重二尖瓣关闭不全
Laura Eames, 34, severe mitral valve insufficiency
安排了做二尖瓣修复术
and scheduled for a mitral repair.
同时她已经怀孕22周了
And also 22 weeks pregnant.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
我很好 陶德急得不行
Oh, I'm good. Todd's a mess.
我们散步时她呼吸越来越不顺了
She's been breathing even harder on our walks,
而且她的腿也肿得更厉害了
and the swelling in her legs has gotten worse,
同时她还重了2.1磅
and she's gained another 2.1 pounds.
他列了个表记录我的体重变化
He keeps a spreadsheet of my weight,
像是这样就能控制好一样
as if it'll somehow help.
你去给我找个乐意被列表监控体重的女人来
Find me a woman who wants a spreadsheet of her weight.
我喜欢数据 我是个
I like data. I'm a --
别说你是个"博士"
Don't say "Doctor."
我是环境科学的博士
PhD. Environmental science.
不是你们这种救人的博士
He doesn't save lives.
他可以从气候变化里拯救我们
He can save us from climate change.
讲到数据 在我们给你做术前准备前
Well, speaking of data, I need to do your echo
我需要给你做个超声心动图
before we take you up to pre-op.
所以我们需要脱掉你的病号♥服
So we'll need to lower your gown.
告辞
Oh, bye.
不用走 你可以陪着你的太太
Oh, no. Uh. You can -- You can stay with your wife.
-不是 -不是
- Oh, ew. - Oh, no.
-不是 不不不 -我们没有结婚
- No, no, no, no. - Oh, no, we're not married.
他是我的哥哥
He's my brother.
不好意思
Sorry.
没事的 但你是该告辞了
It's okay. But, really, bye.
我把那个按按乐玩具留给利奥了
I left my fidget popper for Leo.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
我可不会 他玩金拉米扑克赢了我五次
Yeah, I'm not. He beat me at gin rummy five times.
这五次还都是今早的份
And that was just this morning.
来这 来抱一个 我爱你
Well, come here. Come here. I love you.
这是欧文的理疗安排 他昨天就该试着站起来了
Owen's PT routine. He needs to be up on his feet yesterday.
我可不需要被监督
I don't need oversight.
如果你还想能再走路 那你需要
If you ever want to walk again, you do.
拜托 让别人帮帮你
And please, just let people help.
我说真的 你不能只一个人逞英雄
I mean it. You can't be the only hero.
即使你是我的英雄
Even if you're mine.
法鲁克你能把这个拿去车里吗
Farouk, you want to take that out to the car?
我马上就来
I'll be right behind you.
我有预感你又要来说教了
I feel another lecture coming on.
我一直什么都没说是因为大家都在
I've given you guys a pass because you've had a full house,
但现在我们要走了 你的孩子们在妈妈那里
but now we're leaving, and your kids are at Mom's,
所以这终于给了你们些独处的时间
and so it finally gives you some alone time
来处理你们间那些糟心事
to deal with whatever the hell is happening between you two.
别和我说你们没事
And don't say that it's nothing.
你们俩比利奥的儿童汇报还容易看穿
You two are easier to read than Leo's Dr. Seuss books.
好好聊
Fix it.
爱你
Love you!
喷一点点酒精到吉吉的
Alright, a little bit of rubbing alcohol
嘴边会刺♥激♥到她
sprayed around Gigi's mouth will irritate her.
你说的"刺♥激♥"是指
When you -- you say "I-irritate"...
她会松开她的牙齿
Well, s-she'll unclench her jaw.
但这不会伤害她 她会没事的
But it won't hurt her. She'll be fine.
好的 然后 然后呢
Yeah, and -- and then what?
然后我们得将她扯松
Then we have to uncoil her.
她不能自己松开 所以
Uh, but she can't do it by herself, so...
赖特 林肯和我会动手将她移开
Wright and Lincoln and I will remove her,
然后你们就能将埃文移送进去了
and then you can all move Ivan inside.
我怎么不记得我自愿参与进来了呢
Yeah, I don't remember volunteering.
好吧 来吧
Okay, fine.
-来吧 -好的
- Fine. - Alright, alright.
你准备好了吗 韦伯医生
You ready, Dr. Webber?
好吧
Okay.
来吧
Okay.
可别在这磨磨蹭蹭了
Oh, for God's sakes.
我们得救这个人的命
Let's save this man's life!
贝利 小心点
Bailey, be careful.
天哪 成功了
Oh, my God. It's working.
我扶住你了
I got you. I got you.
很好 大家 就是现在
Okay, good. It's time, guys. It's time.
开始了
Oh, here we go. Here we go.
快过去
Alright, go, go, go.
来吧
There we go.
天哪
Oh, God!
轻一点
Easy, guys. Easy.
别咬我 别咬我 别咬我
Ooh, don't bite me. Don't bite me. Don't bite me.
我太讨厌蛇了
I hate snakes. I hate snakes.
好了好了
There we go. There we go.
天哪 天哪
Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God.
可以了 可以了
Alright, alright, alright.
绕过他的头顶 就是这样
Over his head. Right there.
-可以了 -好了
- Alright. Alright. - Alright.
你扶住他了吗
Okay. Got him?
-好了 -好了
- Okay. - Alright.
当心他的头
Watch his head.
我扶住你了
I got you, buddy.
我来了 埃文
I'm coming. I'm coming. Ivan.
我就在这里 我就在这
I'm right here. I'm right here, okay?
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
我会没事的 照顾好吉吉
I'll be okay. Take care of Gigi.
-去创伤一室 -走吧
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表