No, no, I'm good. I got this.
你先去 我等下就来
You just... you go ahead. I'll catch up.
好了 好了
Yeah. Okay. Okay.
这就来了
Okay. Let's go.
现在要怎么办呢
How are we gonna do this?
不好意思
Oh, excuse me.
我要求提前两年申请 不是两周
I require two years' notice, not two weeks.
我不知道Richard怎么跟你说的...
I don't know what Richard told you...
我去过一次明尼苏达州
You know, I went to Minnesota once.
那里冷得很 冻死人
It's cold. Frigid.
- 会让人变刻薄 - 我妈就是那样
- It makes you mean. - Like my mother
以及他们是要以她的名义捐献图书馆
to whom they're dedicating a research library.
他们可能只是借此骗你过去
Or that's what they told you to get you there.
- 我得挂了 - 我...
- I have to go. - I...
- 我们刚刚说到哪了 - 研究
- Where were we? - Research.
大约两个月后 我的实验室会收到另一笔拨款
In about two months, my lab will receive another grant
来推动mRNA技术研究
to move forward on mRNA technology
用于疫苗研发以及治疗各种癌症
and its role in vaccine development as well as treating various cancers.
我去年读过你的论文
Wow. I read your paper last year.
你的研究颇有成果呢
You're doing great work.
谢谢
Thank you.
你也很厉害
You're close.
迷你肝脏移植...
Mini-livers...
腹壁移植
...abdominal wall transplant
分阶段分肝切除术
ALPPS procedures.
总有一天 你也会有重大突破的
You might hit groundbreaking one day.
有很多人帮我的
I did have help.
保安
Security!
这个人声称她是Ellis Grey的女儿
This woman claims to be Ellis Grey's daughter
居然把功劳分给别人
but she's sharing credit.
我们到了 多亮堂
Here we are. Bright and shiny.
她会感到荣幸的
She would be honored.
这不是为你妈妈修的
Oh, this isn't your mother's.
她的图书馆在走廊尽头
Her library is down the hall.
这间实验室...
This lab...
是给你的 Meredith
...is for you, Meredith.
如果你想要的话
If you want it.
情况如何
How's he doing?
刚出现无脉性电活动 但已恢复脉搏了
He was in PEA, but we got a pulse back.
糟糕 碱缺失如何
Damn it. Base deficit okay?
上次动脉血气PH值为7.3
PH was 7.3 on his last ABG.
好的 没有缺氧
Okay, well, he's not hypoxic.
未提示有张力性气胸
Uh, no evidence of a tension pneumo.
给他拍CT吧
Let's get him to CT.
血压过低
He's hypotensive
心跳120 但摸不到脉搏
heart rate's 120, but I can't feel a pulse.
好 来看看
Okay, here we go.
心脏填塞 所以才导致骤停了
Okay, cardiac tamponade... That explains the PEA.
必须开胸
We're gonna have to open him up.
- 10号♥手术刀 - 来了
- Alright, get me a 10-blade. - Yep.
- 需要我叫别人来吗 - 为什么
- Should I call someone else? - Why?
他是你们的牧师
He's your priest.
好了 开始吧
Alright, move. Got it.
这里面有风扇吗
Is there a fan in this thing?
你又觉得热吗 Nadi
You feeling warm again, Nadi?
冷得不行
Freezing cold.
都起鸡皮疙瘩了
I've got goose bumps.
头发都要冷得竖起来了
Almost like my hair's standing on end.
这不正常吧 对不对
I don't think that's normal. Is it normal?
我们马上就知道了
We'll know more soon.
来帮我检查下肩轴吧
I might need one of you to take a look at my rotator cuff.
- 感觉好像扭到了 - 做什么扭到的
- Think I tweaked it. - Doing what?
举铁
Working out.
可能只是拉伤了
Ah, you probably just strained it.
经常有病人度蜜月就成这样了
See it in patients all the time, post-honeymoon.
抱歉
Sorry.
你懂的 活动过于频繁
You know, it's that constant motion...
片子出来了
Scans are up.
胸部压缩性骨折
Thoracic compression fractures.
还有没想到的
And, surprise
脊髓栓系并有空洞
a tethered spinal cord with a syrinx.
这应该不是外伤导致的
That can't be from the trauma.
可能是先天的
It's probably congenital
但是腰椎骨折给了它更大的压力
but the lumbar fractures are putting more tension on it.
所以才会出现奇怪的体温感受
Explains her odd sensations.
治好骨折能解除栓系吗
Can it be untethered when you reduce the fractures?
我们不行
Not by us.
你去哪里
Where you going?
我去呼叫神经科
I have to page freaking neuro.
申请人数不够啊
Okay, we need more applicants.
咱们外科医不够用了
I'm running out of surgeons like socks.
- 谢谢 - 拿着
- Oh, thank you. - Here. But how
对了 怎么去度蜜月 还把手腕扭了
did you sprain your wrist on your honeymoon, anyway?
情趣手铐吗
Handcuffs?
我也不知道...
I'm not sure...
不不 不用说 我没问过 没人问过
Oh, no. No. Never mind. I didn't ask. No one asked.
不关我事 对了
Not my business. Oh, look, hey.
他之前在纽约师从Mark Sloan
This guy trained under Mark Sloan in New York.
你擅长低温外科手术吗
You specialize in cryogenic surgeries?
能稍微讲讲吗
Do you want to tell us a bit about that?
低温嘛
Uh, cryonics.
将人或宠物冷却至液氮温度
Cooling people or pets to liquid nitrogen temperatures
防止身体腐烂
to prevent physical decay.
所以你想把人冻起来
So you want to freeze people?
我已经冻过了
I already have.
对不起 Tom Koracick已经不在这里工作了吗
I'm sorry. Tom Koracick doesn't work here anymore?
是的 我们希望有人接替他的岗位
No. We're hiring to replace him.
那我先...
Oh. I'm just...
我们的普外科主任是Meredith Grey
And our Chief of General Surgery is Dr. Meredith Grey
如果被聘用 你就会直接在她手下工作
which is who you'd be working directly under, if hired.
好的
Okay.
我签约了一档真人秀
I am part of a reality show
他们会用镜头记录外科医生的日常生活工作
where cameras follow surgeons around during their day-to-day.
对贵院来说 应该没什么问题吧
That won't be an issue, right?
我在上一家医院的薪水是这样的
That's what I made at my last hospital.
我需要先缓缓
I'm gonna need a break.
首先 在心外科医生的协助下
First, with the help of a heart surgeon
我们会先开胸
we're going to go through the chest
治疗胸椎第六节的骨折
to fix the T6 fracture
然后再翻身 解决腰椎第一节的骨折
then we're gonna flip you over and reduce the L1 fracture
最后治疗脊髓栓系
and fix the tethered cord.
Emma 那是牧师啊 上帝的使者
A priest, Emma. A man of God.
纯粹只是意外
It was an accident.
是你造成的意外
An accident that you caused
因为你一直在看其他地方
because you couldn't keep your eyes off
盯着穿丁字裤的骑手
those people in their thongs!
我没有在看她们的廉价内衣
I wasn't looking at their cheap lingerie!
当时旁边有一个反石油活动家
There was an anti-oil activist
身上写着很有趣的标语 就写在她的...
and she had something clever written on her...
她的什么
Written on her what?
好了 我们得进手术室了
Okay, we should really get up to the OR.
Emma 你还在观察期间
Emma, you're under observation.
亲爱的 我真的非常抱歉
Babe, I am so, so sorry.
我爱你 我也很抱歉 我永远都不会原谅自己
I love you and I'm sorry, and I will never forgive myself
如果牧师没能挺过手术
if that man doesn't make it out of surgery.
没事吧 你怎么了
Are you okay? What's wrong?
我的腿动不了了
I can't move my legs.
我也感觉不到了
I can't feel them, either.
Nadi 试着动一下脚趾
Okay, Nadi, try to move your toes for me.
骨折严重压♥迫♥了脊髓栓系
Okay, the fracture is putting too much pressure on the tether.
必须马上手术
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表