Oh, okay, great. So I'll just make sure
被车撞了后医辅人员不要把我送到这里
the paramedics don't send me here if I get hit by a car.
我们的主治外科医生都很好
Our attending surgeons are very good.
是吗 你就是因为这个被踢出来的吗
Yeah? Is that why they kicked you out?
我要去开一个会了
Um, I have to get going to a meeting,
晚点见
but I'll see you later?
-好 -好的
- Yes. - Okay.
好
Okay.
我不知道你还在和塔德见面
I didn't realize you were still hanging out with Tad.
是陶德 对
It's Todd, and yes.
他给我带了一些饼干
He brought me cookies.
因为他人很好
Because he's nice.
真贴心
How thoughtful.
什么事情这么好笑
What's so funny?
没什么 只是看你这么费力让自己喜欢他
Nothing. I just see how hard you're trying to like him.
我想喜欢善良的人
I want nice to be my type.
很好 我赞同
Great. I support that.
嗨
Hey, so, uh --
今早利奥...
So, this morning with Leo...
我们要想想怎么办
Yeah, we should figure out what to do.
什么意思 "怎么办"
What do you mean, "What to do"?
他很明显搞糊涂了
Well, he's obviously confused.
我们要找一个心理医生
We should get a therapist.
给他找一个 我们自己也要一个
I mean, one for him and -- and one for us and --
帮帮忙 我们需要
Help! We need --
快推轮床过来
Get a gurney now!
他叫什么 他叫什么
What's his name? What's his name?
-科林 -好的
- C-Colin. - Okay.
-好的 女士 -他叫科林
- Alright, ma'am, - His name is Colin
-请往这边来 -科林·伦菲尔德
- step over here, please. -- - Colin Renfield.
我们在一家电商零售运营中心工作
We work together at an e-tail fulfillment center.
他的手臂二十分钟前被传输带绞下来了
His arm got cut off on the conveyor belt 20 minutes ago.
这是...
Is that the, uh...
他的手臂
His arm.
好 去拿盐水和冰
Okay, let's get saline and ice.
我们把他推到创伤一室 走
Let's get him to Trauma One now. Let's go.
你们还需要我提供什么吗
Is there anything else you need from me?
没有了 谢谢你
No, we're good, thank you. Okay, good.
你到那边去等着 我们...
Why don't you wait over here and we'll --
老天 她要晕了 快扶她
Oh, God, she's going down!I got her!
拿轮椅
Alright, get the wheelchair.
好 好
Alright. Alright.
我们扶住你了
We got you.
血压有点低 血氧饱和度正常
He's a little hypotensive. Normal sats.
给他做个血型交叉检验 科林
Let's type and cross him for blood. Colin?
科林 我们要给你快速做一个X光片
Colin, we're gonna do a quick X-ray
评估一下你的伤势好吗
to assess your injuries, okay?
打50毫克芬太尼
Push another 50 of fentanyl.
你们可以把我的手臂接回去吧
You can put my arm back on, right?
我们会尽全力
We're gonna do our very best.
-好吗 我保证 -我老婆...
- Okay? I promise.- My wife...
我们马上通知她
We'll inform her right away.
这个手术很花时间 可能要十个小时
This is a marathon surgery. Could be 10 hours.
你确信你坚持得了
Are you sure you're up for it?
呼叫增援不丢人
No shame calling in reinforcements.
什么增援
What reinforcements?
好了 呼叫神经科
Okay, let's page neuro
告诉手术室我们正赶过来
and tell the OR we are on our way.
走
Let's go.
心率和血压在提高
Heart rate and blood pressure are improving.
抱歉
Sorry.
我... 刚头晕
I got...woozy.
没事 你发生了血管迷走神经反应
It's okay. You had a vasovagal response.
可能是好几件事引起的
It could be triggered by a number of things.
看见了血 心理冲击...
The sight of blood, emotional distress...
科林怎样了 他们可以接回他的手臂吗
How's Colin? Can they reattach his arm?
他们还在想办法
They're still trying to figure it out.
好吓人
It was horrifying.
我的脑海里在不断重复当时的场景
It just keeps replaying in my head, over and over again.
你都看到了
You saw it happen?
传输带上的齿轮
The gears on the conveyor belt --
发出一声可怕的声音
they made a terrible noise,
然后科林开始尖叫
and then Colin started screaming
他的手臂从他肩膀上扯了下来
and his arm ripped off his shoulder
飞了出去
and went flying around,
血撒得到处都是
spraying blood everywhere.
地上 商品上
It was on the floor, on the merchandise.
有些还飞到了我嘴里
Some of it hit my mouth.
我...
I...
不行 又要晕了
Oh, no, it's happening again.
没事 没事 我们在
Alright. That's alright. We got you.
我有一个女病人正在怀孕
I have a woman pregnant
用的是移植子♥宫♥和她死去丈夫的精♥子♥
with a transplanted uterus and her dead husband's sperm,
她现在感到痛
and she's now experiencing pain.
我应该把她转移到
I mean, should I be transferring her
一家没有被暂缓的医院吗
to a hospital that isn't on probation?
医院没有被暂缓
Well, the hospital isn't on probation.
只是外科实习医生项目
Just the surgical residency program.
而且这家医院还经历过糟糕得多的情况呢
And also this hospital's been through much worse.
这并不能让我感觉好一点
Okay, that doesn't make me feel better.
但是移植起作用了
But the transplant worked?
托娃正式怀孕了
Tovah's officially pregnant?
一个子♥宫♥ 两轮体外受精
One uterus, two IVF cycles.
到今天11周
She is 11 weeks today.
太好了
That's amazing.
大卫·汉密尔顿给你多少钱
So, how much is David Hamilton offering you?
-抱歉 -拜托
- Sorry. - Oh, come on.
流言已经满天飞了
The rumors are everywhere.
我哪怕只是在考虑就已经让很多人生气了
I made so many people angry by even considering it.
贝利吗
Bailey?
还有理查德
And Richard.
梅瑞狄斯·格蕾回到了神经科 惹怒很多人
Meredith Grey back in neuro, pissing people off?
看起来就像我从来都没离开过
It's like I never left.
她来了 我最喜欢的学生
There she is. My favorite student.
你好 理查德
Hi, Richard.
你该去想怎么拯救这个项目而不是闷闷不乐
You need to be trying to save the program, not sulking.
我正招聘呢
I am recruiting.
这是来应聘做主治医师的人的简历
These are résumés for attending surgeons.
现在 你需要专注于
Right now, you need to be focused
留住住院医
on keeping the residents.
当项目被暂缓 他们会慌 然后会逃
You know when a program goes on probation, they panic, and flee,
然后我们就失去政♥府♥拨款了
and we lose government funding.
如果我们找到足够的主治医来带他们 他们会留下
Well, they'll stay if we have enough attendings to teach them.
不 不行
No, no.
在我们确定住院医们有留下的意愿
We will not hire any outside surgeons
并准备在资格再审时说些好话前
until we have assurance that our residents intend to stay
我们不能请任何外面的医生来
and plan to give good reviews to the council's follow-up visit.
事实上 你得和他们每个人都谈话
In fact, you will speak to every one of them.
就今天 我会旁听
Today. And I will observe.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
去召集住院医好求他们
To line up residents to beg.
真是我本年度的最佳时刻
Highlight of my year.
好些年没做过整臂吻合手术了
Haven't done a full arm reattachment in years.
我从来没做过
I've never done one.
信不信由你 这是我职业生涯第一次
Believe it or not, this is a career first.
-冲洗 -很高兴看到你回到手术室来
- Irrigation. - Good to see you back in an OR.
准备好重接手臂了吗
Are we ready to reattach an arm?
断面已清理干净准备就绪
Edges are all freshened up and ready to go.
好的 让我们确保有
Alright. Let's make sure we have
足够多的血制品 全员打起精神
plenty of blood product on hand, and everybody buckle up.
我们得逐条神经
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表