Damn it, baby's lost variability
心率减慢变长了
and is having prolonged decels.
心率80多 胎儿缺氧了
Heart rate's in the 80s. He's in distress.
你想怎么办
What do you want to do?
接生吧 马上准备剖腹产
Let's get him out. Prep for a C-section right now.
希望Owen会带点吃的过来
I hope Owen eventually shows up with some food.
我以为你讨厌感恩节
I thought you hated Thanksgiving.
是很讨厌
I do.
十年没过节 都不觉得遗憾
I didn't have it for 10 years and I never missed it.
我讨厌火鸡 讨厌被逼聚会
I don't like turkey, I hate forced togetherness...Mm.
而且过节就会让我想爸爸 所以...
...and the whole thing makes me miss my Dad, so...
可是Farouk喜欢感恩节食物
But Farouk loves the sides.
我其实在逃避你妈妈
I'm avoiding your mother.
因为Leo吗
Because of Leo?
是啊 担心她的反应
Yeah, I'm worried how she's gonna react
怕她看到Leo穿着裙子
if he comes out in a dress
或者哪套他喜爱的公主服
or in another one of his princess costumes again.
你确定不想回家去干预一下吗
Are you sure you don't want to be home to intervene?
我很爱我儿子 担心我的干预
I love my son so much that I am afraid my intervening
会影响我们的婆媳关系
may cost my entire relationship with your mom.
那也没关系 那是你的儿子
It doesn't matter. He's your son.
不论什么代价 你都要为他斗争
You have to fight for him, despite the cost.
或者可以让Owen去
Or you can make Owen do it.
他室颤了
He's in V-fib!
这里需要急救推车
Get a crash cart in here.
天呐 Farouk
Oh, my God, Farouk? Farouk?!
电极板和肾上腺素
Paddles and epi!
- Farouk - 马上呼叫Hayes医生
- Farouk?! - Page Dr. Hayes, now!
天呐 Teddy
Oh, my God, Teddy.
- 加油 加油 - Teddy 天呐
- Come on. Come on. - Teddy, oh, my God!
- Farouk 加油 - 天呐
- Farouk, come on! - Oh, my God!
加油
Come on!
没法止住出血
We can't stop this bleeding.
纱布
Lap pad.
离手
Clear!
怎么回事
What the hell happened?
他突然室颤了
He went into V-fib.
扩张型心肌病在恶化
His dilated cardiomyopathy's getting worse.
充电到200 离手
Charge to 200! Clear!
好了 交给我吧
Okay. I'll take over.
我们不会停的 再加肾上腺素
We are not stopping. Push epi again!
我们会救回他的 让我过去
We are gonna get him back! Alright, let me in.
充电到200
Charge to 200!
离手
Clear!
他的心脏救不回来了
We're not gonna get his heart back.
- 可以救的 - 他的心脏损坏太严重了
- Yes, we will. - His heart is too damaged.
救不回来的
We are not gonna get it back.
你已经急救半个小时了
You've been running this code for half an hour.
他还在室颤
He's still in V-fib.
Megan 我觉得唯一的希望是体外膜肺氧合
Megan, I think our only chance is to put him on ECMO.
我要继续做心率复苏
I'm continuing CPR.
听我说 你是他的舅妈
Listen to me. You are his aunt.
Megan 你是他的妈妈 我是他的医生
Megan, you are his mother. I am his doctor.
我告诉你 现在已经到这一步了
I am telling you this is where we are now.
- 上吧 - 准备体外膜肺氧合
- Do it. - Prep him for ECMO cannulation.
加油
Come on.
加油
Come on.
撑住 Farouk
Come on, Farouk.
Levi忙完了吗
Oh. Is Levi coming?
他还在做手术 夫人
Oh, he's still in surgery, ma'am.
我只是觉得 不该让你一个人坐着
I just thought you shouldn't have to sit by yourself.
毕竟是感恩节
It's Thanksgiving.
你真贴心 亲爱的
Oh, that's nice, dear.
但没必要对我这么客气 Nico
But no need to be so formal, Nico.
你还睡过我家地下室呢
You've slept in my basement.
而且你俩现在感情这么稳定...
And with the direction this relationship is headed...
夫人 对不起 Myrna
Ma'am... Sorry. Myrna.
这是我期待的吗
Now, is this what I expected?
我的独生子要有丈夫了 而不是妻子
A husband for my only son instead of a wife?
不是的
No.
但每位犹太妈妈的最大期望
But it is every Jewish mother's desire
就是自己的孩子能当上医生
to have their kid be a doctor.
或者能跟医生结婚
Second best is for them to marry a doctor.
瞧瞧我 都有了
And me? I get both!
您说什么 结婚吗
I'm sorry. Marry...?
你们会用犹太人的方式养孩子吗
So, will you raise the children Jewish?
- 孩子吗 - 虽然给孩子取名不归我管
- The children? - I know it's not my decision
但我妈妈名字叫Beverly
but my mother's name was Beverly.
大家都叫她Bev
She went by Bev.
Bev是男女通用的名字
Bev could work for either a boy or a girl.
用英语怎么说来着
It's... what do they call that?
中性化
Androgynous.
Bev是中性化的名字吗
Is "Bev" androgynous?
我不知道
I don't know.
反正给你们一个选项嘛
Well, it's just something for you to consider.
我问问你 你有什么家族遗传
Now... do you have any genetic markers
是我们得提前知道的吗
that we need to be aware of?
Levi的曾祖父是得结肠癌去世的
Because Levi's great-grandfather died of colon cancer.
你说什么 再说一遍 Ellie
What do you say, Ellie? What do you say?
来吧 继续跳 跳起来
Come on, keep going. Keep it going! Keep it going!
扭起来 来吧
Show those moves. Come on!
Ellie 看看你
Alright, Ellie. What you got?
你可以的 你可以的
You got this! You got this!
Bailey 该你了 看看你的能耐
Alright, Bailey, you're up! What you got?
跳起来
Keep moving!
来看看 你觉得如何 Scout
Alright. What do you say, Scout?
给你来一段
Gonna break it down.
来了 大家伙 绝招秀出来
Alright, come on, guys. What you got?
还会老派舞 真有你们的
Old school? Old school? You should be teaching me!
感恩节吃汉堡 会不会很奇怪
Is it weird to eat burgers on Thanksgiving?
你喜欢汉堡吗
You like the burger?
- 喜欢 - 那就不奇怪
- Yeah. - Then it's not weird.
只要你喜欢 你吃得开心
If you like it, you're happy eating it
就会让你心怀感恩
and that makes you thankful.
感恩节的意义就在此
That's what Thanksgiving's all about.
无论你到底吃了什么
Doesn't matter what you eat.
会有可以治好爸爸的药吗
Is there medicine that can help my dad?
他的情况很复杂
It's complicated.
我知道爸爸很痛苦
I know my dad hurts a lot.
他没法陪我打棒球了
He can't play baseball with me anymore
也不修草坪了 呼吸声也很奇怪
doesn't cut the grass, and he breathes funny
好像没法呼吸似的
like he can't...
我妈妈也常躲在衣帽间哭
And my mom cries a lot in her closet.
你♥爸♥爸病得很严重
Your dad's really sick, you know?
因此生活会很艰难
And that makes it really tough
尤其是对你和你妈妈来说
especially for you and your mom.
我爸爸会死吗
Is my dad gonna die?
今天不会
Not today.
我不想让他再这么痛了
I don't want him to hurt anymore.
胸管插上了
Chest tube's in.
我们把Noah包扎好了
Noah's all bandaged up
现在姑息治疗组的人在跟他说话
and someone from palliative care is in speaking with him now.
我也可以推荐家庭护理
I can also recommend home nursing aides
帮你们换敷料
that can help change the dressing
如果你们觉得困难的话
if it's too much.
不用 没事
No, that's not...
- 我没问题 - 那就好
- I'm okay with that. - Okay.
我只是
I just...
我不该让他出去工作的
I should have never let him take a job.
他在外面打包商品 一站就是好几个小时
He was bagging groceries, on his feet for hours at a time
搬这搬那
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表