我以为自己做不来呢
...in circumstances I would have never thought possible.
我们马上就回家
We'll go home in a minute.
我需要积攒力气 走到车子那
I just need to find the energy to walk to the car
迈步上车
and get in it...
也许要等到明天了
...which might be tomorrow.
现在我知道自己的能力了
By now, I know what I'm capable of
知道我能独自应对什么了
how much I can handle on my own.
知道吗
And you know what?
我能应付很多呢
I can handle a lot.
你无数次在脑海里演练手术过程了 对吧
You're playing the surgery over and over in your head, right?
当你看到术野全是血时
When you saw that bloody field
你吓傻了 四肢冰凉
you felt numb, but cold
阵阵反胃
and sick to your stomach?
是啊 你怎么知道的
Yeah. How'd you know?
你觉得我以前在手术室里没犯过错误吗
You don't think I ever made a mistake in the OR before?
或者目睹Meredith Grey犯错
Or watched Meredith Grey make a mistake?
我感觉糟透了
I feel awful.
你应该这样
You should.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果你不内疚 你就选错职业了
If you didn't, you'd be in the wrong line of work.
就是这种感觉 这种敬畏之心
It's that feeling, that awfulness...
会永远伴随我们
It sticks with us
所以我们才不会重蹈覆辙
so we don't ever make that same mistake again.
我们才能成就伟大
It's how we become great.
晚安 Helm
Night, Helm.
但并不意味着
But that doesn't mean
我要拒绝另一位高手的帮助
I'm going to turn down an assist from another pair of skilled hands.
因为到头来
Because at the end of the day
即使我能独自手术
just because I can do a surgery alone
也不意味着我就要那样做
doesn't mean I have to.
让我猜猜
Let me guess...
紧急肾移植
Emergent kidney transplant.
其实是肝移植
Uh, liver, actually.
怎么样
How'd it go?
- 还不错 - 那就好
- Good. No bad. - Good.
你来了
You're here.
我来了
I'm here.
我们今晚一起吃饭吧
Should we get some dinner tonight?
- 好啊 - 好的
- Yes. - Okay.
- 一起吃吧 - 好呢
- Let's do it. - Let's do it.
- 好的 - 好的
- Okay. - Okay.
- 好好休息一下吧 - 我会的
- Go get some rest. - I will.
回头见了
See you.
知道有人在支持你
Knowing someone else has your back?
那才是最重要的
It's everything.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表