现在没空
Not now!
我有血袋 B血型 一袋
I have blood. B negative, one bag.
快挂起来
Hang it!
好的 帮我分离...
Okay. Help me isolate the...
我们不能失去她
We cannot lose her.
我要把宝宝带给西蒙看看
I need to take the baby to Simon.
还不行
Not yet!
尽快注射那袋血
Push that unit as fast as you can.
好的 现在用止血钳
Okay, now the clamp.
好的 如果有必要就用更多压力
Okay. Get more pressers if we have to.
好的 他可以了
Okay, he's ready.
好的 你可以带走他 小心一些
Okay, you can take him. Be careful.
我控制这些血管
I got control of the vessels.
现在我们夹住枢纽韧带
Now let's clamp the cardinal ligaments.
他来了吗
Is he here?
还没
Not yet.
梅瑞狄斯 她死了
Meredith, that's it.
德里克 干得漂亮
Derek, you go.
我们会好的
We'll be fine.
死亡时间 5:18
Time of death, 5:18.
西蒙
Simon!
西蒙 西蒙 他来了
Simon. Simon, he's here.
西蒙
Simon!
初心永固
Hello forever.
泰迪
Teddy.
嘿 家人们
Hey, guys.
我不觉得他们可以来这种地方
I don't think these two are allowed in here.
-没错 他们不能来 -谢谢
- No, they're not. - Thank you.
你们想告诉我一下发生什么了吗
You want to tell me what's going on?
不 我们不能说
No. We can't.
认真的吗 你们吓到我了
Seriously? You guys are scaring me.
你们要去哪里
Where are you going?
艾米莉娅 别问问题
Amelia, please don't ask questions.
你们见过我吗 我就要问问题
Have you met me? I'm asking questions.
我们要去哪 爸爸
Where are we going, Papa?
我们...我们要去旅行 宝贝
We're -- We're going on a trip, sweetheart.
是...是你妈妈吗 是梅根吗
Is it -- Is it your mom? Is it Megan?
大家都很好 我们就是...该走了
Everybody's fine. We just -- We need to go.
今天要评估项目呢
The program is being assessed today!
艾米莉娅 求你 让我们走吧
Amelia, please, let us go.
-我们走 -宝贝 快走
- Let's go. Let's go. - Come on, baby. Come on.
我不能失去你们
I can't lose you!
不管发生什么 我...不能失去你们
Whatever is going on here, I -- I cannot lose you.
求你们告诉我你们要去哪
Please just tell me where you are going.
艾米莉娅 我们会很快打给你
Amelia, we will call soon.
我保证 好吗
I promise, okay?
来 我们走 我们走家人们
Come on, let's go. Let's go, guys.
-大家快上去 走 -跑 我们该走了
- Everybody, up, up, up. - Run, run, run. We gotta go.
太好了 我们赶时间
That's so good. We're in a rush.
很好 很好
Great job. Great job.
萨莉
Sally.
我是格蕾医生
I'm Dr. Grey.
萨莉 这位医生想和你聊聊
Sally, this doctor wants to talk to you.
我是格蕾医生 你外甥女今天的外科医生
I'm Dr. Grey. I was your niece's surgeon today.
我非常遗憾
I'm so sorry.
科拉最后器官衰竭了没能坚持下来
Cora went into organ failure and did not make it.
我们尽力抢救了
We did everything we could.
谁
Who?
科拉 你外甥女
Cora, your niece.
谁
Who?
-谁 -这是你的家人
- Who? - This is your family.
我以前是个医生 我觉得
I used to be a doctor, I think.
你是医生 妈妈 你是外科医生
You were a doctor, Mom. You were a surgeon.
旋转木马永不停止转动
The carousel never stops turning.
我下不来
I can't get off.
我们在社交媒体上发了招募
We put out the call on social media.
我讨厌这个可恶又愚蠢的规定
I hate this hateful, stupid rule,
我觉得我会起诉食药局改改
and I think I might sue the FDA to get it changed.
但与此同时 我们召集了我们的朋友
But in the meantime, we called our friends.
-我们的... -不做♥爱♥的朋友
- Our... - Sexless friends.
我们做我们该做的
We're doing our part.
我会和你一起抗争
I will fight this hateful,
这个可恶又愚蠢的规定 施密特
stupid rule with you, Schmitt.
好的 女王陛下
Yes, queen.
你♥爸♥爸爱你
Your daddy loved you.
他爱你胜过一切
He loved you beyond the beyond.
我的天
Oh. Oh, my gosh.
你知道欧文和泰迪怎么了吗
Do you know what's going on with Owen and Teddy?
他们还好吗
They okay?
是的 也许 我...我不太清楚
Yeah. I -- Maybe. I-I don't know.
他们的身体看起来还好
Physically, they seem okay.
林 我很抱歉
Link, I'm sorry.
我伤了你的心
I broke your heart.
让你觉得措手不及
And you felt blindsided.
而我忘记了那到底有多伤心
And I had forgotten exactly how badly that hurts.
如果我记得...
If I had remembered...
我处理事情起来会有一些不一样
I would have handled things a little differently.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我没想过自己会有孩子
I never would have had a kid.
我很愤世嫉俗 世界又太黑暗
I'm too cynical and the world is too dark.
但你带给了我斯考特
But you gave me Scout.
然后我的心就敞开一个缝
And my heart cracked open
于是我的世界有了一点光亮
and my world got a little lighter.
你给了我一个儿子
You gave me a son.
我成了他的爸爸
And I get to be his dad.
所以我不恨你
So I don't hate you.
我爱你
I love you.
只是...不再以一种痛苦的方式
Just...not in the painful way anymore.
我听说了你血袋的事故
I heard about what happened to your blood.
这太难以置信了
It's unimaginable.
对 但是 住院医生组织了献血
Yeah, but the, um, residents have organized a blood drive
通过他们的社交媒体 所以
on their social media, so... Oh.
算小有成效
It's having some success,
即使下着雨
even despite the rain.
这代人 也许可以拯救我们所有人
That generation -- they just might save us all.
可能吧
They just might.
你应该也知道了
You should, um, also know
我的创伤科主任
that my head of trauma
和心脏科共同主任
and my, uh, co-chief of cardio
都已提交辞呈
have tendered their resignation,
但我会招募新的人选
but I will have candidates lined up.
格蕾医生
Dr. Grey.
是的 她也要走
Yeah, so, she is also leaving.
她已告知我了 想找人替代她很难
Um, she gave her notice, and she'll be hard to replace,
但我们会坚持下来
but we... We will persevere.
好吧 格蕾医生今天做了一台
Yeah, well, Dr. Grey, she performed
没必要且十分血腥的手术
an unnecessary, very bloody operation today.
她违反了
She went against the orders
福克斯基金会首席医疗主任的命令
of the Fox Foundation's chief medical officer.
当你的住院医师在竞相献血时
So while your residents are scrambling to donate and gather blood,
格蕾医生却在浪费血液
Dr. Grey is wasting it.
我刚说了 她要走
Like I said, she's leaving.
好吧 贝利医生 你们的项目因为有人
Okay, Dr. Bailey, your program has been under investigation
匿名投诉韦伯教学法而被审查
due to anonymous complaints about the Webber Method.
-好吧 -现在 韦伯医生企图老调重弹
- Right. - Now, Dr. Webber tried to reinvent the wheel,
-该项目你一开始就很反对 -好吧 是的
- which you objected to initially... - Right. Yes.
-最终也关闭了 -是的
- ...and shut down ultimately. - Yes.
我在一些项目中经常看到
I've seen this from time to time, in programs
当人们在一起合作时间久了
where people have just been working together for too long.
就会开始感觉像一家人
They start to feel like family,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表