我不确定她的状况
and I'm not sure that it's cured
能被她儿子的心脏移植所治愈
even with a heart transplant for her son.
她极度抑郁
She is profoundly depressed.
我们还有五分钟到
We're five minutes out.
德文 回肠造口术非常简单直接
Devon, an ileostomy takedown's fairly straightforward.
我们会在瘘口周围进行切口
We'll just start with an incision around the stoma,
通过切口
and then through that,
我们会取部分肠道
we'll extract the part of the intestine that --
做你们该做的事情吧
Do what you have to do.
我只是很期待能再次出门活动
I'll just be stoked to get some quality time outdoors again.
在我的溃疡性结肠炎诊断和不断的手术
After my ulcerative colitis diagnosis and the surgery,
愈合 以及愈合后的手术
recovery, and now surgery to recover from the recovery...
手术的伤口大约一个月后会愈合
The wound from this procedure should heal in a month or so.
困在床上的时间太久
Too much time stuck to a bed,
难免会生出一些龌龊的心思
your mind goes to some ugly places.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, I --
我们见过吗
Have we met?
没有吧
Don't think so.
你的声音如此熟悉
Your voice, it's so familiar.
不 我觉得我们...
No, I feel like we've --
天啊
Oh, my God.
你是德文·戈麦斯
You're Devon Gomez.
我 我听你的播客
I-I listen to your podcast.
不是吧
How about that?
世界可真小
Small world.
什么播客
What podcast?
他主持了一个叫"与德文行万里路"的节目
He hosts a show called "On Foot with Devon"
节目中他只是散步并记录下来
where he -- he basically just takes a walk and records it.
我每周都去一个之前没去过的地方
Every week I go somewhere I've never been before.
如果那里远离城市或有一片水域则是意外收获
Bonus if it's far from a city or there's a body of water.
我只是带着麦克风散步
I just take a walk with my microphone
聊聊我一路所见 并发布在网上
and talk about what I'm seeing, and I post it online,
如果人们喜欢自然是好
and if people dig it, that's cool,
如果他们不喜欢 我也记录了生活中的美好一天
and if not, I have a record of a nice day in my life.
这就像是冥想
It's like, um -- I don't know, like a meditation.
-差不多吧 -好吧
- It kind of is. - Yeah.
或者过去是
Or it was.
上次手术后我就没再录制
I stopped making episodes after my last surgery
因为走路实在太疼了
because walking was too painful,
但我希望这次手术能让我恢复之前的生活
but I'm hoping that this surgery lets me get back to it.
戈麦斯先生 手术室准备好后
Mr. Gomez, we'll be back to prep you
我们会回来为你做术前准备
when the OR is ready.
这是种荣誉
And it will be an honor.
荣幸之至
And a privilege.
没想到我还有粉丝
Never knew I had a groupie.
太好了
It's nice.
很高兴见到你 施密特医生
It's nice to meet you, Dr. Schmitt.
好的
Yes.
你为什么没做术前准备
Why aren't you in pre-op?
-他们没法给他做手术 -为什么
- They couldn't take him. - Why?
仪器有什么问题吗
Is there a problem with the equipment?
我昨晚检查了一切 仪器看起来很正常
I checked everything last night. It looked fine.
问题不在仪器
The equipment is not the problem.
而是大卫
David is the problem.
巴特利医生 我很好
Dr. Bartley, I'm fine.
如果你很好
If you were fine,
就不会让我保守这个秘密
you wouldn't be asking me to keep it a secret.
只是1度
It's one degree.
-保守什么秘密 -什么
- Keep what secret? - What?
发烧 他在发低烧
Fever. He has a low-grade fever.
37.5摄氏度不算发烧
99.6 is not a fever.
是因为紧张
99.6 is nerves.
我负责这个项目
I am in charge of this project.
我付给你们薪水...
I am paying your salaries --
-天啊 -是痉挛
- Oh, my God. - It's a cramp!
紧张疼痛 我之前居然信了你的话
Existential pain. And I believed you!
紧张疼痛 放什么屁
Existential pain, my ass.
你腹部硬的像石头
Your abdomen is rock hard.
他需要做CT
He needs a CT.
梅根 我是泰迪
Megan, it's Teddy.
我拿到心脏了 心脏很完美
I got the heart. It's perfect.
我们现在在回来的路上 一切都会好的
We're on our way back now. It's going to be okay.
爱你 好吗 再见
I love you. Okay, bye.
法鲁克已做好准备
Farouk is prepped,
温斯顿随时可以送他进手术室
and Winston's gonna bring him up to the OR any minute.
-梅根会没事的 -好的
- Megan's gonna be okay. - Okay.
这是颗美丽健康的心脏
It's a beautiful and healthy heart.
人体器♥官♥移♥植♥
非常完美
It's perfect.
话说回来 梅根确实得到了帮助
And for the record, Megan does get help.
她接受了心理咨♥询♥
She goes to therapy.
在这里时和我们住在一起...
She's living with us while she's here and --
她上次在家过夜是什么时候的事
When's the last time she actually spent a night at home?
因为我每天早上做查房♥前病历回顾时
'Cause every morning when I'm doing pre-rounds,
她都坐在儿科重症监护室那张不舒服的椅子上
she's sitting there in that uncomfortable chair in the PICU,
看起来整晚都没合过眼
looking like she hasn't closed her eyes all night.
先生 你还好吗
Sir, are you okay?
出什么事了 欧文
What's happening, Owen?
他晕过去了
He's passed out!
天啊
Oh, my God.
泰迪 泰迪
Teddy! Teddy!
是的 我没事 我很好
Yes. I'm fine! I'm fine!
没有地方骨折
There's -- Nothing's broken!
-海斯 -我还好 没事
- Hayes? - I'm okay. I'm okay.
先生
Sir?
先生 先生 你能听到我说话吗
Sir, sir? Can you hear me?
他瞳孔放大
He has a blown pupil.
刚才一定是中风了
He must have had a massive stroke.
-冷藏箱 -在我这 在我这
- The cooler! - I got it. I got it.
-好的 -没有裂缝或凹痕
- Okay. - No cracks or dents.
好吧 电♥话♥ 我们需要 需要打电♥话♥求助
Alright, phones. We need -- We need to try to call for help.
是的
Yeah.
我的 我的电♥话♥不行
Mine's -- Mine's no good.
没有信♥号♥♥
I can't get a signal.
好吧 稍等
Alright, hang on.
我拿到了
I got it.
我 我有一格信♥号♥♥
I-I have one bar.
让我试试 不行 打不通
Let me try. No, it won't go through.
我得想办法出去
I got to try to figure out how to get out
找个信♥号♥♥好点的地方 或许...
and maybe find some better reception or maybe --
不不不 等等 等一下 别动
No, no, no. Wait, wait. Don't move.
我们看起来掉沟里了
We seem to be in a ditch.
什么 海斯 你能看到什么
What? Hayes, what can you see?
所有人都别动
Nobody bloody move.
心脏大约在25分钟后送到
They're about 25 minutes out with the heart,
所以我们送他到手术台上 立马开始手术
so we're going to get him on the table and start immediately.
好的
Okay.
梅根 我觉得你应该
Megan, I-I think you should
回避一下 到候诊室坐一会吧
sit this one out in the waiting room.
她会的 我陪她去
She will. I'll be with her.
-好的 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
拜 宝贝 我们一会儿见 好吗
Bye, baby. I'll see you soon, okay?
好了
Okay.
我们走
Alright, let's go.
你好啊 戈麦斯先生
Hey, Mr. Gomez.
在我们给你麻醉之前 还有什么问题吗
Any questions before we begin your anesthesia?
叫我德文吧 我准备好了
Call me Devon. And I'm ready.
既来之则安之 对吧
On Dasher, on Dancer, right?
你介意我在做手术的时候听你的播客节目吗
Hey, would you mind if I listen to your podcast while I operate?
大多数外科医生都喜欢在做手术时听音乐
Most surgeons like to listen to music while they work,
但我总是尽量想象我身处户外
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表