你就可以搞清楚了
would help clear up any confusion.
好了 下一个问题
Alright, let's get back to the next question, please.
如果采用Webber教学法
In a Webber Method surgery, can you just remind us
当并发症发生时 到底如何操作呢
what exactly happens if a complication arises
特别是在手术的其他阶段
even if it's not at the predetermined step
无需主治医生在场的时候
when an attending would need to be called?
不管如何 都应该呼叫主治医生
Well, an attending should be called anyway.
是哦 但教学法的初衷和目的
Right, but for all intents and purposes
就是将高级住院医生定位为主治医生 对吗
your method sets up these senior residents as the attendings, right?
您还用了"主治医生"这个词吧
Didn't you specifically use the word "attendings"
在介绍教学法时 您提到...
when you first introduced the method
"今天你们就是主治医生"
Today you will be the attendings.
欢迎加入Webber教学法
Welcome to the Webber Method.
Webber医生 是否召开过科室主任会议
Dr. Webber, was there ever a meeting of department heads
讨论是否要采用这种教学方式呢
to discuss whether we should adopt this particular teaching style?
有什么区别吗
Does that make a difference?
当然 我们都要开会讨论
Well, yes, I mean, we have meetings to discuss
选择什么品牌的缝线
what brand of sutures we're going to buy.
这事不需要讨论吗
Why not meet about this?
有其他医院使用这种教学法吗
Are other hospitals using this, Catherine?
基金会其他医院有采用吗
Other foundation hospitals?
Webber医生是首席医务官 Fox医生
Dr. Webber is your chief medical officer, Dr. Fox.
教学法是以他的名字命名的
The method's named after him.
您有没有考虑过
You never considered that there would be
产生负面影响或公♥关♥危机该怎么办
negative consequences or a P.R. nightmare?
Lin医生 最近新招住院医生的时候
Dr. Lin, you recently promoted the Webber Method
你还宣传过Webber教学法
while recruiting new residents.
这是教学方式
This is a teaching tool, my dear
不是高风险的癌症治疗方案
not some risky cure for cancer.
这种教学方式导致一人丧命
It's a teaching tool that cost a patient their life.
Bailey医生 在一开始
Dr. Bailey, you initially
你对这种教学法有所顾虑
expressed reservations about the method.
你为什么改变想法了呢
What changed for you?
今天是讨论病例 还是讨论教学法
Is the M&M on the patient or the Webber Method?
拿手术刀的又不是教学法
Because the method didn't hold the scalpel.
谢谢
Thank you.
很显然 有些住院医并没有准备好
Well, there are clearly residents who are not ready.
美国外科委员会呢
What about the American Board of Surgery?
- 他们批准了吗 - 大家安静
- Have they sanctioned it? - Everybody, just please.
Webber医生只是以教学为重
Dr. Webber is just prioritizing our education.
- 我们是来学习的 - 大家安静
- We're here to learn. - Okay, everyone.
我们需要继续提问了
We need to get back to asking questions.
好了
Here we go.
很疼吗
How's the pain?
还好 没有特别疼
It's okay. It's not terrible.
那就好
Good.
听着 Owen
Listen, Owen
我知道 你经历了生死
I know that you have gone through something horrible
我也让你缓了两天了
and I've given it two days
但我现在不走了
but now I'm gonna sit here
除非你告诉我 到底是怎么了
until you tell me what the hell is going on.
Noah的妻子打了很多次电♥话♥找你
Noah's wife has called the house several times looking for you.
- 怎么回事 - Teddy...
- Why? - Teddy...
Owen 我们一起经历过这么多
Owen, after everything that we've been through
已经20年了 我不该被蒙在鼓里
after 20 years, I deserve the truth.
Heather想要什么 为什么Hayes辞职了
What does Heather want? Why did Hayes quit?
在车里 一定有事情发生
I know that something happened in the car.
能不能告诉我 求你了
Can you just tell me, please?
你说得对 确实发生一些事情
You're right. Something happened in the car.
但是请你信任我 Teddy
But, Teddy, I'm asking you to trust me.
我不能说
I can't tell you.
那我呢 我不值得你信任吗
What about me? Don't I deserve the same?
难道信任不是相互的吗
Doesn't trust go both ways?
- 当然 但是... - Owen 我又不是外人
- Of course, but... - Owen, it's me.
你想在这里坐多久都行
You can sit there as long as you want, okay?
我是不会告诉你的
But I'm not gonna tell you.
我爱你
I love you.
但我不能说
But I can't.
你可以
You can.
只是你不想说
But you won't.
好吧 我不想说
Okay, I won't.
法务部还没有收到Gomez家的任何消息
Legal hasn't heard anything from the Gomez family.
总之 我们可能不用打官司了
We may avoid a lawsuit altogether.
但你还是需要做一些决定
But you still have some decisions to make.
需要我做一些决定吗
I have some decisions to make?
Richard是我老公 但这是你的医院
He's my husband, Dr. Bailey, but this is your hospital.
Webber教学法是成功的
The method was successful
只要住院医生都严格遵守了
as long as the residents stuck to it.
但是外科住院医生可不懂什么谦卑
But surgical residents are not known for their humility
这次暂停之后 教学法还要不要继续
so whether or not the method continues on after this suspension
就由你决定了
it's up to you
嘿 腹疝已经修补好了
Hey, ventral hernia's repaired.
讨论会开得怎样了
How was the M&M?
VIP病人扫描结果出来前 我想去看看Richard
I want to check in on Richard before my VIP's scans.
讨论会开得糟透了
The M&M was awful.
Richard需要静一静
Richard needs space.
但我给你安排了
But I put you down for
一台肝管空肠吻合术 在四号♥手术室
a Roux-en-Y hepaticojejunostomy in O.R. 4.
我今天已经安排满了
Oh, well, I've already over-scheduled my own day.
我想帮你 但没办法
I want to help you, but I can't...
你看看我的脸 我脸上写着绝望
Look at my face. This is a desperate face.
写着恳求
This is a begging face.
我太绝望了 我求求你了
I'm desperate and I'm begging
求你帮个忙 Grey
and I'm asking for your help, Grey.
我少了一名创伤科医生 一名心外科医生
Look, I'm down a trauma surgeon, a cardio surgeon
一名儿科医生 现在又少了一名住院医
a peds surgeon, and now a resident
因为Schmitt跑掉了
'cause Schmitt walked out.
其他人都被搞得有心理创伤了
And the rest of them are so traumatized
可能需要一个安全的空间
that they'll probably need a safe space
休假一周 梳理情绪
and a week off to feel their feelings.
好吧 我可以做这台吻合手术
Okay. I can take the hepatico-J.
我知道有人可以来做疝气修补手术
And I know someone who can do the hernia repair.
最好是外科医生
Ideally, a surgeon.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey. You okay?
病例讨论会时 你很针对Richard呀
You kinda went after Richard in the M&M.
我是针对Webber教学法
I went after the method.
没错 但Webber教学法就等同于他本人
Right, but the Webber Method is Richard.
你还支持吗
Do you still stand by it?
听会以后 你还支持Webber教学法吗
The Webber Method? After everything that we just heard?
我们科室没有使用
We don't use it in our department
所以我不是很确定我...
so I'm not really sure that I can...
我知道你尊重Richard 我们都尊重他
I know that you respect Richard. We all do.
所以我想在开会前跟他聊聊
It's why I wanted to speak to him before the M&M.
Maggie 教学法是有效的
Maggie, the method works.
- 只是你不在 所以没看到 - 你说对了
- You just haven't been around to see it. - Exactly.
我没在 等我回来的时候
I haven't been around, and I come back
Richard的新式教学法
and Richard's new teaching method
已经导致病人死亡了
has gotten someone killed
没有人跟他足够坦诚
and no one is being honest with him about it.
你尊重他 但我爱他啊
So, you respect him, but I love him
所以我会继续直言不讳
so I'm gonna keep telling him the truth.
- 好吗 - 好吧
- Okay? - Okay.
我得接电♥话♥了
I gotta take this.
好的
Alright.
谢谢你 Carla.
Thank you, Carla.
你看到Levi了吗
Hey, have you seen Levi anywhere?
会后就没人见过他了
No one has seen him since the M&M.
没有 我一早上都在忙
No, I've been swamped all morning.
对了 我一会可能有台双关节成形术
Oh, I might have a double arthroplasty later.
你想加入吗
You want in?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表