- Okay, let me see. - What do you have?
行 用这个
Okay, okay. Use this.
用那端击碎窗户底部
Use that end to smash the bottom.
可以震碎玻璃
It'll shatter the glass, okay?
-好 -使劲 别太轻
- Okay. - Hit it hard. Don't tap.
-护好眼睛 -好
- Cover your eyes. - Yep.
-你还好吗 -不错
- You okay? - Okay, good.
海斯 你先走 我们随后就来
Hayes, you go, and we'll follow,
除非有谁的方案更好
unless somebody has a better plan.
-好 拿着 -好
- Okay. Take this. - Okay.
我数到三 好吗
I'm gonna go on three, okay?
预备 一 二
Ready? One, two...
不要 不要动
Okay, don't -- don't -- don't -- don't move! Don't move.
他们一定已经发求救信♥号♥♥了
Okay, they must have put out a distress call.
-救援已经赶来 -什么时候
- Somebody's coming. - When?
-我不知道 -怎么 我们就干等吗
- I don't know. - So what, we just do nothing until then?
我不知道 泰迪
I don't -- I don't know, Teddy.
他们怎么可能知道去哪找
How will they even know where to look?
我不知道
I don't know!
我现在回答不了
I don't have answers right now,
但他们一定知道我们在这片区域
but they must know that we're in this area,
会肯定有人来找我们
so somebody will be coming to find us.
我们能做的只有苟延残喘直到被救
What we can do, all we can do is try to stay alive till then.
不 不是这样的
No, that's not all we can do.
我们来这是因为有个孩子死了
We're here because a child died
他的家人好心把孩子的心脏给我们
and the family had the grace to give this heart to us.
我们来这是为了法鲁克 这车可能会跌落
We're here for Farouk, so this car may fall,
但不能让心脏跌落
but we cannot let this heart fall.
我们还有三小时
We've got about three hours
这颗心就要停止跳动了
before this heart stops being viable,
所以两个人得留在车里
so two of us are gonna stay in the car.
靠在两端 保持平衡
Lean on opposite sides, that'll stabilize the weight.
一个人可以带着冷藏箱爬出去
One of us can climb out with the cooler.
另外两个人呢
What about the other two?
留在车里等救援
Stay in the car and wait till help comes.
泰迪应该先走
Well, Teddy should go first.
她可以爬出去 带上心脏
She can climb out, take the heart,
到路边向过往车辆求救
flag down a car, and call for help, okay?
欧文 他是单亲爸爸
Owen, he's a single parent.
他家孩子已经没了妈妈
His kids have already lost their mother.
听着 如果他出去这车坠落山崖
Listen, he goes and this car slips,
我们的孩子会失去双亲
then our kids lose both their parents.
听我说 我们都有舍不下的孩子
Look, we've all got kids we want to be there for.
都有舍不下的生命
We all have lives we want to keep,
所以我们都会活着出去
so we're all getting out of this car alive.
只要
Just need to --
等等 谁都别动
Wait, wait, wait! Nobody move.
听到了吗
Do you hear that?
好像是树根被车拔起来了
I think the car's pulling the tree out of the ground.
什么
What? Aah! Aah!
我刚看到普瑞兹问手术护士
Hey, I just watched Perez ask a scrub nurse
阑尾切除术要用2-0引流管
whether he should use 2-oh Vicryl or 3-oh Vicryl
-还是3-0引流管 -最好不是问我们
- to close an appy. - Better her than us.
你上次做阑尾切除术啥时候的事了
When was the last time you did an appy?
我走了几个星期 住院医都能主刀了
I go away for a few weeks, now the residents are attending?
这地方没你真乱套了
This place falls apart without you.
我刚才在观摩室都要惊恐发作了
I almost just had a panic attack in the gallery just now.
贝利是怎么接受这个的
How is Bailey okay with this?
这需要一个过程 麦琪
It's progress, Maggie.
住院医师会比较紧张
The residents are excited
他们已经很久没有这种体验了
in a way they have not been in a long time.
你打算让他们切开脑子而你不在场吗
You plan on letting them cut into brains without you?
-绝对不可能 -你看
- Oh, absolutely not. - Yeah.
你在这里做什么
I -- What are you doing here?
我以为你今天有重要绝密的手术
I thought you had your big, super-secret surgery today?
对 然后又没有了
I did, and then I didn't,
所以我想找你说说我的新恋情
so I thought I would find you and tell you about my new crush,
但又觉得气氛不太对
but somehow the vibe does not feel right.
我晚点再来找你
I'm -- I'm gonna find you later.
好的
Yeah.
你不能把这件事报告给药监局
You can't report this to the FDA.
你就修复肠道
Just repair the bowel
然后告诉他们我们有设备故障
and tell them we had an equipment malfunction.
我不能欺骗药监局
I cannot lie to the FDA.
我要告诉他们一切
I'm gonna tell them everything,
他们会给我们一个新的窗口期
and they'll just give us a new window.
你知道这要花多久吗
Do you know how long that will take?
我会损失好几个星期
I'll lose weeks!
你是个规则破坏者 格蕾 破坏规则吧
You're a rule-breaker, Grey, so break the rules!
我不能牺牲这个项目
I cannot compromise this project.
你在牺牲我救回自己的机会
You're compromising my only chance at getting my life back.
你不是唯一一位帕金森病人
You're not the only one with Parkinson's.
这个世界上
There are 10 million people
有一千万个帕金森病人
living around the world with this disease.
他们没你有钱 没你这么好的医疗
They don't have your money or your access to healthcare.
他们仍然在生活着 他们旅行
They still live. They travel.
他们花时间和家人在一起
They spend time with their families.
他们尽可能地去工作
They work as long as they can.
他们的生活和其他人一样
Their lives are as productive
丰富又有意义
and as meaningful as anyone else's.
唯一阻止你患病生活的
The only thing stopping you from living with this disease
是你的自我
is your own ego.
你和你妈妈说过这样的话吗
Is that what you said to your mother?
我妈妈和这有什么关系吗
What does my mother have to do with this?
行了 梅瑞狄斯
Oh, come on, Meredith.
就算我们的手术只取得了小小的成功
If our procedure is even a little successful,
都会给神经退行性疾病的治疗
it'll have huge ramifications
带来巨大帮助
for the treatment of other neurodegenerative diseases.
资金会源源不断地进来
The funding will pour in.
你知道的
You know that.
你根本不想治好我
You never wanted to cure me.
你想治愈阿尔茨海默症患者
You want to cure Alzheimer's.
这是一天中我最喜欢的时刻
You know, this is my favorite time of day.
太阳炙烤着夜雾
The sun burns the fog that settled overnight,
-水汽腾腾 -再多一点牵拉
- so there's water vapor... - A little more traction.
好的 我知道了
Okay. I get it.
他的脚步像助眠音频
His footsteps are like ASMR,
让人听了想睡觉
which puts people to sleep.
当你的手在某人身体里时
You really shouldn't play this
你真不应该放这个
while your hands are in someone's body.
等你当主刀医生的时候
And when you're lead surgeon,
你才可以选
you can choose.
-抽吸 -你抬头仰望
- Suction. - And you look up,
阳光打在树叶上
and the light hitting the leaves
-好像彩色玻璃 -好的
- looks like stained glass. - Okay.
请呼叫韦伯医生
Page Dr. Webber, please.
漫步其中 十分平静
And walking through it is just, well, so peaceful.
施密特医生 根据教学法
Dr. Schmitt, according to the method,
我们应该等到他来再继续
we are supposed to wait to continue until he arrives.
现在这个解剖对我来说例行公事
This dissection is routine for me at this point.
我先开始 韦伯很快就到
I'll get it started, and Webber will be here soon.
所以无论你在何处倾听
So wherever you are listening,
我希望你同样感受到这份平静
I hope that you're feeling this peace, too.
我应该放一段上一季假期的来听
I should have put on the holiday one from last season.
他在雪中跋涉
He trudges through the snow.
他出了血
He's bleeding.
从哪流出来的
From where?
我看不到 抽吸
I can't see! Suction!
在哪里 在哪里
Where is it? Where is it?!
我们没多少时间了
We don't have much time.
阿尔特曼 告诉我的孩子打给他们姑姑
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表