Oh, there's plenty.
就理解成为科学
And think of it as a contribution
做贡献 是...
for, uh, you know, science. It's a...
你来了
You made it.
来得不是时候
Uh, bad time?
请琳恩·麦克唐纳医生前往护士站
Dr. Lynne McDonald to the nurses' station.
请琳恩·麦克唐纳医生前往护士站
Dr. Lynne McDonald to the nurses' station.
亨特医生
Dr. Hunt?
医生 亨特医生
Doctor? Dr. Hunt!
萨西洛托下士 救护车区情况如何
Corporal Sacilotto, what's the sit-rep in the ambulance bay?
依旧畅通
Still clear --
除了几个消防员受了轻伤 长官
other than a few firefighters with minor injuries, sir.
收到 保持待命
Copy that. Stay ready.
你见到你妹妹了吗
Hey. Have you seen your sister?
所有的三角区我都看过了
I have looked in all the triage areas.
手术日程上没有她的名字
Her name's not on the surgical schedule,
-她也不在放射科 也 -你给她打过电♥话♥了吗
- and she's not in radiology and -- - Have you tried calling her?
打了 但她没接 我很担心
Yeah, but she hasn't picked up. I'm worried.
发生了爆♥炸♥ 而她不见踪影
I mean, there was an explosion, and she took off running.
-从她过去的情况来看 -泰迪 她没事
- And with her history -- - Teddy, she's fine.
-那你呢 -我没事 梅根也没事
- Are you? - I'm fine. Megan's fine.
大家都没事 除了那些
Everybody's fine, except for the people
被炸♥弹♥炸伤的人
who were injured by that bomb.
欧文 没有炸♥弹♥
O-Owen, there wasn't a bomb.
听着 他们需要帮助
Listen. They're gonna need our help.
我要工作 你为什么不去工作
I need to do my job, so why aren't you doing yours?
海斯 她来干吗
Um, Hayes? What is she doing here?
他没事吧 发生了爆♥炸♥ 他当时醒着吗
Is he okay? There was an explosion. Was he awake?
爆♥炸♥发生时 他已经昏迷了
He was already under when the explosion happened.
你来...干吗
What are you...doing?
好了 你们现在可以开始了
Okay. You can start now.
亨特医生 恕我直言
Dr. Hunt, all due respect,
这样不好
I don't think this is a good idea.
恕我直言 我不管
All due respect, I don't care.
梅根 我们可以的
Megan, we've got this.
很好 那就开始吧
Great. Then start.
我不会离开我儿子的
Look, I'm not leaving my son,
除非你想让他已经在衰竭的心脏持续恶化
so unless you want his already-failing heart to worsen
因为我们说话时 他的心包正在挤压他的心脏
because his pericardium is crushing his heart as we speak,
我建议你开始
I suggest you start.
手术刀
Scalpel.
急诊入口
怎么样 我以为要忙一些
How we doing? I thought it'd be busier.
看起来大部分病人要么死了
Yeah, it sounds like most patients are either dead
要么在西雅图长老会医院
or at Seattle Pres.
我肯定本
I'm sure Ben is --
谢谢你过来 威尔逊 但你可以回产科了
Thanks for jumping in, Wilson, but you can head back up to O.B.
管道爆♥炸♥可不是什么开心事
An exploding pipeline isn't exactly joyful.
-贝利 我 -知道了 知道了 走
- Bailey, I w-- - Got -- I got it. Go.
32岁女消防员
32-year-old female firefighter.
电后状态 昏迷指数15 生命体征稳定
Status post-electrocution -- G.C.S. 15, stable vitals.
修斯
Hughes!
贝利 嗨 我差点死了
Uh, Bailey. Hi. I almost died.
推她进去 走 走 走
Uh, let's get her inside! Move! Move, move!
不错的机器人
Nice robot.
我没批准过他来
I didn't approve this.
艾米莉娅需要多一个神外医生来帮她
Amelia needed a second neurosurgeon.
如果不是他我们要等几周才能拿到这些胶体脑
It would have taken us weeks to get these gel brains without Tom,
而且他写了多篇关于
and he's written several papers on the use
微型注射器在脑部运用的论文
of micro-injectors into the brain.
而且你给了我自主选择团队的权利
And you gave me autonomy.
别担心 戴维 我签了保密协议
Don't worry. Dave, I signed an NDA.
虽然我没指望这能成 但我签名了
Well, I-I crossed my fingers, but I signed it.
-开玩笑的 -你喜欢和他共事吗
- Kidding. - You like working with him?
他很厉害
He's brilliant.
而且救了我的命
And he saved my life.
我们准备好了
We're ready over here.
你这次改动了细胞悬液的浓度吗
Did you change the suspension's cell concentration this time?
有人问你的意见了吗
Did someone ask for your opinion?
让我想想 有 谢泼德和格蕾说
Let me think. Yep. Shepherd and Grey said,
"我们需要有人给点别的意见"
"We need a second opinion on this whole..."
请开始注射吧
Okay. Start the injection, please.
又失败了
Another blob.
细胞被锁在中间
Yeah, cells will remain locked in the center,
接触不到养分 其中的自毁基因就会消亡
and without access to nutrition, their suicide gene goes off,
从而引发细胞增殖
and they'll start offing themselves.
问题不在于悬液也不在于细胞
The problem isn't in the suspension or the cells.
是在于技术 你们要找一种
It's in the technique. You should look for one
能有更大表面♥积♥与体积比的载体
with a better surface-area-to-volume ratio.
我不能接受 我不能接受
I can't have this. I cannot have this.
你不能接受好建议吗
What, you cannot have a good idea?
-我正是为此而来的 -汤姆
- I know. That's why I'm here. - Tom.
-怎么了 我 -他不在我们的协议内
- What? I -- - He was not part of our deal.
你跟他到底有什么过节
What is the story here?
利益纠纷
Wh-- It's sordid.
但跟研究科学毫无关系
N-Nothing to do with, uh, science.
总的来说就是 他是个巨婴
Fundamentally, he's a big baby,
但我愿意救他的命 所以 就这样
but I'm willing to help save his life, so...yeah.
修斯 你有胸痛吗 胸闷吗
Hughes, any chest pain? Tightness?
我不 我不确定 我想我
I'm not s-- I'm not sure. I think I'm --
还在惊吓中
Still in shock.
维克 本是不是
Vic, wa-- was Ben --
我很肯定是他给我打的吗♥啡♥
I'm pretty sure he gave me morphine.
太好了 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
-发生什么事了 -煤气管道被弄破了
- What happened? - Pipeline got nicked
是个建筑工弄的 然后那个街区就爆♥炸♥了
by a construction worker, and the whole block went up.
我爬上了梯子去给一栋楼喷水
Then I went up on the ladder to put water on the building,
然后电线出乱子了 我被电了
and a power line just went rogue, and I got fried.
我醒来的时候 正挂在梯子上
And then, when I woke up, I was dangling from the ladder,
米勒正给我做人工呼吸
and Miller w-was giving me mouth-to-mouth?
还好他做了 不然你就不在了
Thank God he did. You might not be here.
得让施密特做个超声检查 心电图
Gonna have Schmitt run a FAST exam, EKG,
-心脏酶检测以及检测有没有横机纹瘤 -好的
- cardiac enzymes, and labs to rule out rhabdo. - Okay.
我觉得他爱上我了
I think he's in love with me.
-亨特吗 -米勒
- Hunt? - Miller.
贝利
Bailey.
发生了二次爆♥炸♥
There was a second blast.
有几辆消防车正在来这的路上
Couple of rigs are on their way here now.
很明显是消防员出事了
Firefighters, apparently.
-这是谁 -贝利 等等
- Who is it? - Bailey, hold on!
-病人是谁 -帕特·安奇诺
- Who's the patient? - Pat Aquino,
23消防站的队长
captain over at Station 23.
昏迷指数10 腹部有贯穿伤
G.C.S. 10 T, penetrating injury to the abdomen,
盆骨不稳
pelvis unstable.
脸部深度烧伤
Full thickness burns to the face.
林肯 我等会去创伤2室找你
Lincoln, I'll join you in trauma two.
好 我们慢慢移♥动♥ 来了
Okay. Let's move carefully. On our way.
没有响警报 没有冲进来
No siren. No rush.
这部上面的人死了
There's a dead person in there.
吉布森
Gibson.
吉布
Gib--
本
Ben.
发生什么事了
What happened?
谁 谁
Who -- Who's...?
-谁 -是米勒
- Who -- - It's Miller.
是迪恩·米勒
It's Dean Miller.
难以置信 米勒
I can't believe -- Miller.
好不容易
After everything.
我懂
I know.
修斯怎样了
And Hughes?
她需要手术吗 还是
I mean, d-does she need surgery or...?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表