You people are parents.
过来
Come here.
温德尔大约45分钟前走了
Wendell left about 45 minutes ago.
很抱歉 我出去了
Yeah, I'm sorry I walked out.
我只是需要一个人待会
I just -- I needed a minute.
很抱歉 他麻烦缠身时
And I'm sorry that he showed up here
出现在这里
when he's in so much trouble.
如果早知道他让人...
If I had known that he had people --
温斯顿 我不担心温德尔或他的债主
Winston, I'm not worried about Wendell or his lenders.
我已经给他钱还债了
I gave him the money to pay them back.
我真希望你没这么做 麦琪
I really wish you hadn't done that, Maggie.
我知道 知道 我知道 我该先问你
I know, I know, I know. I should have asked you first.
你不该给他钱...
It's not your place to pay him --
你说得对
You're right.
1万美金不是笔小数目 但我有积蓄
$10,000 is a lot of money, but I had the savings
他现在也是我的家人 所以...
and he's my family now, too, so...
麦琪 麦琪
Maggie. Maggie.
我也给他钱了
I gave him the money, too.
微生物听起来就像是不速之客
Microbes may sound like uninvited guests...
但它们大多数都和谐地生活在
...but most live harmoniously
我们的体内和体表
in and on our bodies.
我没意识到 我就走
I didn't realize -- I'll go.
留下吧 这里真好
Stay. Nice out here.
非常安静
It's quiet.
是的
It is.
知道吗 我在某处看到说
You know, I read somewhere
在西雅图能看到北极光
you can see the Northern Lights from Seattle.
这是真的吗
Is that true?
有时能 很微弱
Sometimes. Very faintly.
知道吗 今晚所有人都在审视你
You know everyone was vetting you tonight.
我知道 当麦琪问我是否支持
Yeah, I mean, I figured when Maggie was asking me
公共电视台和美国邮政服务时我就明白了
if I support public television and the U.S. Postal Service.
那给了我点提示
It kinda clued me in a little bit.
我不怪他们
I don't blame them.
大家都爱梅瑞狄斯
Everybody loves Meredith.
是的
Yeah.
我们会很想她的
We're gonna miss her a lot.
我知道
I know.
你有什么要问我的吗
Do you have any questions for me?
梅瑞狄斯之前离开过一次
Meredith left once before.
在我哥哥死后
After my brother died.
她失踪了一年
She just disappeared for a year.
她远在数百英里之外
She was hundreds of miles away,
我却感觉和她无比亲近
and I have never felt closer to her.
我知道
I knew...
她离开是因为深陷痛苦和悲伤
she left because she was drowning...
无法自拔
in grief and pain here...
我当时也一样
same way that I was.
我想你会让她幸福
I think you make her happy.
她理应得到幸福
And she deserves to be happy.
其他人哪怕经历她所承受的
Others would have been broken
一小部分都会被击垮
by a fraction of what she's survived.
我希望她的生活中满是欢乐和爱
I want her life to be full of love and joy.
我对你唯一的要求
My only ask of you...
就是同样希望她幸福
...is just to want that, too.
我们需要与不同的微生物共同协作
We need a diverse set of microbes working together
以保持身体健康
to stay healthy.
你还在这里
You're still here.
是的 我还在这里
Yeah, I'm still here.
抱歉 我来得太晚了
I'm sorry I'm so late.
不不不 没事的
No, no, no, no, no, no. It's okay.
它们是我们身体系统的一部分
They're an essential part of our systems.
这些是什么
What's all this?
我想你遇到了棘手的病例
Well, I figured you had a tough case.
也许你还没机会吃饭
Probably didn't have a chance to eat,
我想你可能需要有人陪
and I thought you might need some company.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
事实证明 它们就在该待的地方
It turns out, they're right where they belong.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表