16世纪末
In the late 16th century
一对父子取得突破性发现
a father-son team made a groundbreaking discovery.
20分钟后出发哦
We're leaving in 20 minutes.
我今天休假 不能放过我吗
It's my day off. Can't I just do this instead?
什么 看照片 哭鼻子吗
What, look at pictures and mope?
是呀 因为爱意满满的性福生活
Yes, because apparently love and great sex
无法满足我的孩子他妈了
are not enough for the mother of my child.
你跟Amelia聊过吗
Have you tried talking to Amelia?
她还是老样子 顽固不化
She's still crystal clear that nothing has changed.
还是很擅长搞异地分居
And still very good at compartmentalizing.
他们发现 把透镜放在管子两端
They found that when they put lenses at the opposite ends of a tube
可以放大物体
it enlarged objects.
怎么了
What?
吉米蟹店开业50周年了
Jimmy's Crab Shack is turning 50.
Carolyn Martin发了很多老照片
Carolyn Martin just posted a bunch of old photos.
之前做服务员 光想想脚都痛
My feet hurt just thinking about working there.
不是吧
Oh, no!
有我们的合影
There's one of us.
他们发明了第一台复合显微镜
Their invention was the first compound microscope.
当服务员已经够辛苦了
Waiting tables is hard enough without the added mortification
穿螃蟹装扮更社死
of dressing like a shellfish.
来吉米蟹店过生日 一起来啃螃蟹
Have a Jimmy's Crab Shack birthday, all the crabs that you can eat.
来吉米蟹店过生日 美味超越一切
'Cause a Jimmy's Crab Shack birthday Is a very special treat!
我还在看呢
Hey. I was still looking at that.
我今天也休假 我们出去玩
It's my day off, too. We're going out.
把孩子也带上
Get the kids.
虽然是基础性发明
And as basic as it was
但从此改变了科学与医学的发展轨迹
their invention was a game changer for science and medicine.
需要什么
What can I get you?
双份特浓咖啡 加燕麦牛奶 谢谢
Can I get a double espresso with oat milk, please?
好的
You got it.
忘记给你老婆点拿铁了
You forgot your wife's latte.
搞什么
What?
不是明天去机场接你嘛
I thought I was supposed to pick you up from the airport tomorrow.
我提前回来了
I caught an earlier flight.
给你一个惊喜
I thought I'd surprise you.
如果我也想给你惊喜呢
What if I wanted to surprise you?
提前一天来接机吗
By coming to the airport a day early?
不是
No, with...
可以买♥♥珠宝 或者送花
jewelry or flowers or something
作为欢迎礼物
to welcome you home.
糟了哦 只能想其他办法了
I guess we'll just have to find another way.
是呢
I guess so.
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
我在思考 怎么感谢Hamilton
I'm just trying to figure out how I'm gonna thank Hamilton
谢谢他今早紧急着急开会
for calling an emergency meeting this morning.
你对我的孩子们可真狠心
You don't even care about my poor kids
妈妈回不了家 你竟毫不关心
whose mother didn't come home.
必须的
Nope. I really, really don't.
接吧
Yeah.
嘿 Bailey
Hey, Bailey.
我们的展位被挪了
They moved our booth.
- 什么 - 我们的展位
- Excuse me? - Our booth.
医学生双选会呀
At the medical student convention.
- 你最好把车停在... - 好吧
- Yeah, you should park in lot... - Okay.
三号♥停车场 更近些
...three... It's closer.
- 抱歉 Bailey - 可不是嘛
- I'm so sorry, Bailey. - I know.
我们是排名前十的住院医项目
We're a top-10 ranked residency program
他们居然把我们放在...
and they stuck us way at...
等等 你为什么抱歉
Wait. Why are you sorry?
因为我还在明尼苏达
That I'm still in Minnesota...
我必须要再多待一天...
My trip got extended another day and...
不是吧
No.
是的 我给你发信息了
Yeah. I texted you.
你没有
No! You didn't.
如果你说了 我会马上给你回电♥话♥
If you had, I would have called you back immediately
把你臭骂一顿
and said a bunch of words I can't say when people are around.
我把信息都写好了 忘记发送了
I did text you, but I forgot to hit send.
好吧
Okay.
我们要动员最优秀的医学生
We need to recruit the best and brightest medical students
申请格蕾斯隆医院
to apply to Grey-Sloan.
还有谁比你更有吸引力呢
Who better to do that than the actual Grey?
我会补偿的 我保证
And I will make it up to you. I promise.
怎么了
Something wrong?
我们的展位被挪到鸟不拉屎的地方了
Our booth is located in the armpit of the convention
金字招牌也丢了
and we lost our biggest recruitment tool.
Grey医生不来了吗
Dr. Grey isn't coming?
不来了
No.
如果她赢不了诺贝尔奖
If she doesn't win the Nobel Prize
只是在那乱搞
for whatever the hell she's doing out there
我就要炒她鱿鱼
I might just fire her.
Ndugu医生呢
Hey, and where on earth is Dr. Ndugu?
比送鲜花可强多了
Well, that was better than airport flowers.
是啊
Yeah.
可不是嘛
Yeah, it was.
我想你
I missed you...
想得要死
...so much.
是Bailey
Well, Bailey.
问我怎么没去双选会
Wants to know why I'm not at the med student convention.
她要不高兴了哦
She's not gonna like that.
可不是嘛
No.
不过...管她呢
But how much do we care?
- Hamilton呢 - 还没来
- Where's Hamilton? - Late.
他为什么要召开紧急会议
Does anybody know why he called this emergency meeting?
因为你们要告诉我
Because someone needs to tell me
我现在该怎么办
what I'm supposed to do about this.
怎么回事
What happened?
我在卧室摔倒了 扭到手了
I sprained it when I stumbled in my own bedroom
因为我的脚迈不动了
because my foot froze when I tried to take a step.
帕金森的恶化 比你们的研究更快
The Parkinson's is progressing faster than you are.
- David - 食药监局通过了特情手术
- David - The FDA approved a one-time compassionate use surgery.
马上为我安排
I want that surgery scheduled now.
只有达到特定指标 才可以手术
The surgery's approval was contingent upon very specific benchmarks.
细胞存活率还没超过75%
We have not proven cell viability above 75% yet.
请问原因是什么 我斥巨资
And I need to know why. I've spent a personal fortune.
提供所需的一切资源
I've given you every resource you've needed
克服重重困难
despite obstacle after obstacle.
到底还需要什么
But what does it actually take?
更新的实验技术吗
Additional lab techs?
更牛的仪器吗 更多的细胞吗
More fancy toys? Extra cells?
我花钱请你 是让你解决问题的
I hired you to get things done.
我在啊
I am.
大家都在努力
We are.
科研团队日夜奋战
This team is working around the clock.
医学突破不是一蹴而就的
Groundbreaking medicine doesn't happen overnight.
我看这是借口吧
Well, that sounds like an excuse.
大家都知道
Everyone knows
Meredith Grey想干的事
when Meredith Grey wants something to happen
没有干不成的
she finds a way.
你什么意思
What are you suggesting?
立刻安排手术
Make this surgery happen ASAP
否则就别干了
or I'm pulling the plug.
终止项目吗
On the project?
你就别干了
On you.
医人当自强 第18季
第07集 童话人生
还记得那位顾客吗
Remember that guy who used to come in
总是打烊前15分钟到店
15 minutes before closing?
点一份吉米超级汤
And order the unlimited Jimmy's chowder bowl?
是啊 总是一直加汤
Yeah, he'd ask for a million refills
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表