She still lies to my face without an ounce of remorse.
她是操纵大♥师♥
She's a master manipulator.
尽管如此 尽管她从夺走了我很多
Despite all of it, despite all she's taken from me,
当她有求于我时 我还是很难说不
I-I still struggle to say no when she asks me for something.
坦白说 有时这是避免
Honestly, sometimes it's the easiest way
另一次心碎最简单的办法
just to avoid another heartbreak.
给我吧
Here.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
是的 我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
敷手吗
For your hand?
医用冰袋
敷
Yeah.
有成功的临床案例吗
Any of those clinical trials have success?
我读到的这例还在进行
The ones I've read are still ongoing.
西蒙确诊前 我一直以为
Before Simon's diagnosis, I always thought
癌症是你能战胜或不能战胜的东西
that cancer was this thing that you either beat or didn't.
就像一个愚蠢的拼图
Like it was a stupid puzzle
我们只需要找到所有的拼图散片
and we just needed to find all the pieces.
但我没意识到还有第三种可怕的选项
But I didn't realize that there was a third, awful option
你没有死 但也没有摆脱它
where you don't die, but you don't get rid of it.
你就是患着癌症生活...
You just live with it...
等着它恶化 祈祷它不要恶化
waiting for it to get worse and praying that it doesn't.
是的 我了解这种感受
Yeah, I know the feeling.
很长一段时间 我持否认态度
For a long time, I was in denial.
我确定西蒙会是个例外
I was sure that Simon would be the exception.
我们会找到克服癌症的方法...
That we would find a way to beat the thing that's, uh...
我懂
Yeah.
我觉得我变得执迷于怀孕
I think I became obsessed with us conceiving
是因为那表示他不会死
because it would mean that he couldn't die.
绝不会 对吗
There's no way, right?
上帝不会在孩子出生前 让父亲去世
God wouldn't kill a man before his child was born.
我们怀宝宝时我特别开心
I was so happy when we got pregnant.
为我们终于成为一个家庭感到特别开心
So happy that we'd finally be a family.
然后我发现我们一直是一个家庭
And then I'd realized that we'd always been a family.
我和他
Me and him.
为了不让他接受
And by not letting him
他也许活不久的这个事实
accept and grieve the fact
也不让他为此伤心
that he might not survive...
我留他一个人在里面
...I'd left him alone in it.
没人想独自一人
And no one wants to be alone.
怎么了
What's happening?
她出现低血压了
She's hypotensive.
她的血细胞比容在下降 腹部膨胀
Her crits are dropping, and her belly's distended.
我看到比之前更多的流动积液
And I'm seeing way more free fluid than before.
她的脾有可能破裂了
Yeah, her spleen has probably ruptured.
我们需要把她送到手术室 马上
We need to get her to the OR -- stat.
我们呼叫手术室告诉他们我们送她下去
Let's call the OR and tell them we're bringing her down.
她在室颤 现在就拿急救车来
She's in V-fib. Let's get the crash cart in here, now!
加油 加油 我们走
Come on, come on, let's go.
拿出开刀托盘
Take out the cut down tray.
我们在这给她开刀吗
We're opening her up in here?
是的 我们在这给她开刀
Yes, we're opening her up in here.
我们不能让她死 施密特
We're not going to let her die, Schmitt.
她还没死 给电极板充电到120伏
She's not dying. Charge paddles to 120.
离手
Clear.
再冲
Charge again.
离手
Clear.
重症监护室
她没事
She is okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们永远都感激不尽
We -- We could never thank you enough.
接下来我们还是要监护她几天
We still have to monitor her for the next few days, as well.
当然
Of course.
奶奶没事 耶
Popo's okay! Yay!
凯瑟琳 亲爱的...
Catherine, honey...
我想要你永远活下去
I want you to live forever.
如果我能通过手术做到 你知道我会做
And if I could do that with a surgery, you know I would.
理查德 我现在听不了另一项研究
Richard, I can't listen to another study right now.
-不不 只是 -宝贝 我不想
- No, no -- Just -- - Baby, I can't do it.
就是
What, um --
我就是想说...
What I'm gonna say is, uh...
如果你是在为我承受这些 别这样做
if you're putting yourself through this for me, then don't.
如果你想停止治疗 我会支持你
If you want to stop, I'm going to support you.
我没有想停止治疗 宝贝 没有
I don't want to stop my treatments, baby, no.
这只是...
It's just --
有时候我觉得我需要时间去想一想
Sometimes I feel like I just need time to think.
我需要活在当下
Like I need to just be able to live in the moment
无需判断或者担心接下去发生什么
without judgment or worrying about what's next,
甚至在我化疗时
even when I'm doing this chemo.
你一直都非常严肃
And you are so serious all the time,
有时候让我觉得...
sometimes that makes me feel --
有时候让我觉得很糟糕
sometimes that makes me feel worse.
因为谁都有可能
Because a-any one of us
明天就因为种种意外而死
could drop dead tomorrow from a million different things.
我得了癌症 这很糟心
I have cancer, and that sucks.
但我仍然想活下去
But I still want to live.
我仍然想要去笑
I still want to laugh.
你给我点时间 我能编个好笑的笑话
I-I can come up with a good joke if you give me a minute.
那正是我想要的
That's what I need.
这正是我需要的
That's what I need.
你好
Hey.
抱歉
Sorry.
斯考特还好吗
Is Scout okay?
还好
Yeah.
他有时只是需要些安抚
Sometimes he just needs some soothing reassurance.
和他母亲一样
Takes after his mom.
你的家人和朋友看起来都是好人
Your family and friends seem like good people.
是的
They are.
一旦了解他们 你就会明白
You'll see, once you get to know them.
我保证斯考特并不总是这么难缠
And I promise Scout is not always this fussy.
对我来说 他今晚变得真实起来
He became real to me tonight,
因为我看到 你是位多么了不起的妈妈
because I got to see what an amazing parent you are to him.
对梅瑞狄斯的孩子也一样
And to Meredith's kids.
你不仅仅是位姨妈
You are so much more than just an aunt.
但我不想要孩子
I don't want kids, though.
我的职业生涯和个人生活中
I have things I want to do with my life...
有许多想做的事
professionally and personally.
如果我有了孩子 这一切都得退居二线
If I had kids, all of that would have to come second.
我不想这样
I don't want to do that.
你之前告诉我...
Well, y-you've told me that before --
我不会改变想法的 艾米莉娅
I am not going to change my mind, Amelia.
永远不会
Ever.
什么...
W-What...
你这话什么意思
What does that mean?
我以为一切进行得很顺利
I thought this was going really well.
对 我之前也这么认为
Yeah, I did, too.
现在我不确定了
And I don't know.
我只知道我不想让你误会
I just know I don't want to lead you on.
因为我曾经误解过别人
Because I was once led on by someone
那人并不喜欢我所做的事
who did not want what I did.
这就是我需要的
Oh, I needed that.
我玩得很开心
I had fun.
无论你是怎么想的
You know, despite what you all think,
我知道怎么寻开心
I know fun.
我绝不会再怀疑这一点
I will never doubt it again.
我们...
Hey, are we --
好吧
Okay.
行 好吧
Alright. Okay.
过来
Come here.
这太棒了
It's good.
别搞了
Come on, now.
你们都为人父母了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表