是不好 但我相信为正确的事努力
No, I didn't, but I believe in fighting for what's right
并且可以让这个人多活几个月
and if giving this guy a few more months
也造福其他人 那就算我一份
helps make life better for others, I'm in.
好的
Okay. Alright.
他在出血啊
He's hemorrhaging.
按压住 我来找出血点
Hold pressure. I'll try to find the source.
- 好 - 血管止血夹 快啊
- Yep. - DeBakey clamp... now!
挺住 加油
Yeah, yeah. Come on.
挺住
Come on.
这里 好了
There. Got it.
好吧 要这样玩吗 Roy
Alright. So, that's how this is gonna go, huh, Roy?
我只认识他八小时
I've only known this guy for eight hours.
我就很肯定 他不会让我们轻松的
I'm pretty sure he's not going to make it easy on us.
我在波士顿做了15年手术
I operated in Boston for 15 years.
没有病人让我轻松过
No patient made it easy on me.
止血钳
Hemostats.
好了
Finished.
女士们 先生们 就这样搞定了
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how it's done.
太好了
Yes, it is!
今天的两台腹腔镜胆囊切除术都完美
Flawless technique on not one, but two lap choles today.
想过关就做好笔记
Take notes if you want to survive.
先生 谢谢给我机会
Thank you, sir, for the opportunity
- 给我病人... - 团结协作
- the patients... - You know, by working together
我们拯救了13位胆囊炎病人
we saved 13 patients from cholecystitis...
打破医院纪录了
A hospital record.
大家都应该自豪 现在努力学习吧
You should all be proud. Now, study hard.
今天是腹腔镜胆囊切除
Today was lap chole.
明天可能会更高大上
Tomorrow, it could be something more.
别没有准备哦
Don't come unprepared.
好棒
Yes!
你好 Tovah
Hi, Tovah.
我是Shepherd医生
I'm Dr. Shepherd.
子♥宫♥呢 被切除了吗
Is it gone? Did I lose it?
你们拿掉子♥宫♥了吗
Did you take the uterus?
没有
No.
但是 Tovah...
But, Tovah...
你没有排斥反应
you didn't reject it.
还有机会吗
Is there still a chance?
还有机会
There's still a chance.
我们会加快进程
We're gonna step up your protocol
你还在临床试验中
and you're still in the trial.
天啊 谢谢
Oh, my God, thank you.
谢谢 我的天啊
Thank you. My God.
我要做一下神经检查
I'm gonna do a quick neuro check.
让她哭一下吧
Let just... give her a minute to cry.
Wilson 你在干什么
Wilson, what are you doing?!
她不肯松手
She won't let go of my hand!
好吧 你是产科医师
Okay, you're an OB.
你的工作是接生 不是握手
Your job is to deliver the babies, not to hold hands.
好吧
Okay.
已经胎头着冠了
And she's crowning.
Niki 我要接生了
Niki, I need to help get the baby out
但我就在这里
but I will be right over here.
不行 我做不到
No, no. I can't do this.
我不行
I just can't.
Niki 你担心会一个人
Niki, you're worried about being alone.
但你不孤单
You're not alone.
你还有儿子 只要一出生
You have your son, and as soon as he comes out
他就会占据你的心
he will be your whole heart.
这不容易 你也会疲倦
And it's hard, and it's exhausting
有些天 你还会转身想
and there are days when you will turn around and wonder
"这孩子的妈妈呢"
"Where is this baby's mother?
"因为我不可能是他妈"
Because it absolutely cannot be me."
但你会很爱孩子
But you will love him so much
你会让他随时随地依偎着你入睡
you'll let him sleep on you anywhere, anytime
不管你有多不舒服
no matter how uncomfortable you are.
只是嗅一下他的脑袋
And just one smell of his head will make you feel like
你就幸福到爆了
your heart could explode.
你的害怕是非常值得的
And that is worth so much more than your fear.
好了 准备好用力了吗
Okay? You ready to start pushing?
我数到三
On the count of three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
用力 用力
Push, push, push, push.
- 看到头了 - 很好
- Here's the head. - Good.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
Niki 别用力
Niki, stop pushing.
好吧 肩难产
Okay, shoulder dystocia.
孩子的肩膀卡在了耻骨后
Baby's shoulder is caught behind the pubic bone.
好吧 Wilson 你要怎么办
Okay, Wilson, what do you do?
高抬双腿 帮助孩子出来
Uh, we're doing a McRoberts maneuver to get the baby out.
等等 什么
Wait. A what?
有我们在 Niki
We've got you, Niki.
好了 准备好再用力了吗
Alright. We ready to push again?
- 好的 - 好的
- Okay. - Alright.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
开始
Go.
好的 Wilson 伸手进去
Okay, Wilson, put your hand in and find
找到前肩
the anterior shoulder, okay?
明白吗
You got it?
- 明白吗 - 好的
- Yep. - Okay.
现在把宝宝的肩膀向后推向胸部
Now push the back of the baby's shoulder towards the chest.
轻点
Gently.
好的
Okay.
生了
Here he comes.
天啊
Oh, my goodness.
是男孩
You have a boy.
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
干得漂亮 Wilson
Well done, Wilson.
Farouk的超声和心脏核磁
Farouk's echo and cardiac MRI
显示他有缩窄性心包炎
show constrictive pericarditis.
很有可能是肺结核的后遗症
Most likely secondary to the TB.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我也希望能说点好消息
I wish it was better news.
他已经经历很多了
He's already been through so much
都不是孩子能承受的
more than any kid should.
但打击还是接踵而来
And the hits just keep coming.
你想一个人静静吗
Do you want to be alone?
抱歉 我一般不这样的
I'm sorry. I don't usually do this.
这是你儿子 什么反应都正常
It's your son. All bets are off.
好了 那接下来会怎样呢
Okay, so... So what does this mean?
他需要做手术还是什么吗
Is he gonna need surgery or...
我需要跟心外科会诊 但应该是要的
I have to consult with cardio, but I think so, yes.
很大可能是做心包切除手术
Most likely a pericardiectomy.
天呐
Oh, God.
先给他办住院 之后咱们再看
I'll admit him, and we'll go from there.
Farouk 我的天
Oh, Farouk! Oh, my God!
他那么好
God, he's so good.
虽然正在青春期
I mean, he's a teenager, but...
但他一直都是好孩子
God, he's just always been such a good kid
不管世界对他多么不公平
despite what this messed-up world has given him.
他可不能有事
He has to be okay.
我会竭尽所能确保他没事的
I will do everything in my power to make sure that he is.
我保证
That's a promise.
好的
Okay.
要我打给你哥哥吗
Do you want me to call your brother?
我会跟他说的 但不是现在
I'll tell him, just not yet.
我得自己先理顺一下
I need to sit with this by myself for a minute.
你慢慢来
Take all the time you need.
他肺部留下的伤疤超出预期了
So, his lungs had more scarring than we expected.
接下来康复会很艰难
It's gonna be a tough road ahead.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表