Maybe.
有些人不喜欢开放世界角色扮演游戏
Some people don't like open-world role-playing games
因为游戏里有太多选择
because there's too many choices,
但这款游戏设计的优势
but the beauty of the game design
是...你可以创造你自己的人物
is that...you get to create your own character.
你可以成为任何你想成为的人
You get to be whoever you want to be.
你升级技能成为想要成为的任何人物
You level up, um, abilities to be anyone you want to be,
如果你失败了 就以一种
and if you fail, you get to try again
完全不同的方式重头再来
in a completely different way.
你可以去其它地方
Y-You can go somewhere else
或者选一条不同的路
or take a different path.
可能性是无限的
Possibilities are endless.
医学也有同样的优势
That beauty's in medicine, too.
听我说 想想看
No, well, th-- think about it.
当你有基础知识
When you have foundational knowledge
和技能组合
and skill set,
可能性是无限的
the possibilities are endless.
你可以选择你的特长或做某种研究
You can choose your specialty or a form of research,
或者决定教书
whether you want to teach --
挽救生命有很多途径
multiple paths exist to save lives.
施密特 你是他们中的一员
Schmitt, you belong on one of them.
回来吧
Come back.
你和我可以一起找到我们的方式
You and I can find our way together --
一种全新的方式
a new way.
我感谢你的来访 韦伯医生
I appreciate you coming here, Dr. Webber,
试图挽救我的职业生涯 挽救我
trying to salvage my career, rescue me.
但已经为时过晚
But you're too late.
我已经失血过多了
I've already bled out.
没什么可挽救的
There's nothing left to save.
我准备躺下了
I'm gonna, um, lay down.
如果你想玩游戏可以玩
You can play if you want.
当人们听到我们的名字时
When people hear our names,
他们会想起什么
what will they remember?
我们留下了什么
What did we leave behind?
所以呢
So?
什么时候开始
When does it start?
什么什么时候开始
Uh, when does what start?
航♥空♥军医训练
The flight surgeon training.
你得先取得航♥空♥航♥天♥医学
You got to get board certified
医委会的认证 对吗
in aerospace medicine first, right?
请告诉我你同意了你朋友的邀请
Please tell me you said yes to your friend.
我当然没有
Of course I did not.
贝利主任 他打给你的
Oh, Chief Bailey, he called you!
你不能拒绝
You can't say no.
如果...
What if...
如果 听我说完
W-What if -- hear me out.
如果你是天选之子
What if you're the Chosen One,
星系中唯一一位
the only one in the galaxy
可以胜任这项工作并使之恢复秩序的人呢
who can take the job and restore it to order?
我更倾向于把自己当作雷伊
I prefer to think of myself as Rey.
雷伊是卢克倒下之后的
And Rey is the Chosen One,
天选之子
after Luke's fall.
不同意
Disagree.
好吧 那是
Okay, that was --
那是个错误的预言
hey, that was a faulty prophecy.
但是主任 你自己说过
But, Chief, you said it yourself.
去美国宇航局工作是你的梦想
It's a dream of yours to work for NASA.
我并不能
I'm not in a place
根据梦想做决定
to be making decisions based on dreams.
你不懂
You have no idea.
这附近近来唯一让人欣喜的就是你
Only bright spot around here lately has been you.
我...抱歉...
I'm...sor--
我一定是误会了
I must've misread the situation.
晚安 医生 贝利主任
Good night, Doc-- Chief Bailey.
晚安 贝利主任
Goodnight, Chief Bailey.
我们开拓创新了吗
Did we blaze trails?
我们引领了新一代吗
Did we guide a new generation?
我们传授了我们所有的智慧吗
Did we bestow all the wisdom we could?
我们留下了什么遗产吗
Have we paved a legacy?
我的天
Oh, my Lord.
嗨 给你个惊喜
Hi! Surprise.
现在我觉得我还在做梦
Feel like I'm still dreaming here.
-你好吗 -我很好
- How are you? - I'm good.
你好吗
How are you?
-很好 -那很好
- Good. - Good.
我只是觉得我可以过来
I just thought I would come
亲自给你一个手术的更新信息
and give you the surgery update in person.
你成功了 对吧
You pulled it off, didn't you?
是的
We did.
在我心里我从未怀疑过
I never had a doubt in my mind.
虽然有一个小问题
There was just one small hiccup, though.
是吗 什么问题
Oh, yeah? What's that?
我唯一想要一起庆祝的那个人
That the only person I wanted to celebrate with
生活在一千五百英里外
lives 1,500 miles away.
真是个混♥蛋♥ 我是认真的
Oh, what a jerk. Seriously.
也许相比起被人记得
Maybe instead of wanting to be known
自己的成就...
for what we've done...
但是等等
But wait.
你刚刚梦到我了吗
Y-You were dreaming about me?
没有 我...
No! I --
你说了你有
You said you were.
不是 我知道我不应该告诉你了
No, I knew I shouldn't have told you that.
-请进 -好的
- Come in. - Okay.
不如让人们知晓我们的为人
...let's be known for who we are.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表