因为我总被你身上的事和所做的决定
Because I'm constantly being surprised by things about you
感到惊喜
and decisions you make.
比如你从没说过你弟弟
Like everything you never told me about your brother,
以及这事带给你的愤怒比你想象的多
and how it makes you angrier than I think you realize.
我没 我没生气
I'm not -- I'm not angry.
我
I...
我是生气 但不是跟你生气
I-I am angry, but I'm not angry with you.
今早你暗示说我不知道
This morning, you implied that I don't know
有兄弟姐妹是什么感觉
what it's like to have a sibling.
不 没有 我没有
No, I didn't. I didn't.
我说过 这不一样
I said -- I said it was different.
确实不一样
It is different.
你难道不明白吗
You can't see that?
我想我不知道有个行骗高手的
I guess I don't know what it's like
兄弟或姐妹是种什么感觉
to have a sibling who's a con artist.
你为什么要拿这事跟我吵架
Why are you making this a fight between us?
-根本没什么可吵的 -确实不是
- It's not a fight. - It's not a fight.
我想我只是觉得...
I guess I just feel like, um...
我不了解你
...like I don't know you.
你也并不真正明白我
And that you don't really get me.
温斯顿 我爱你 我...
Winston, I love you. I...
我想也许...
I think maybe...
也许我们结婚太匆忙
Maybe we got married too quickly.
你能别走来走去 来帮我打一下包吗
Can you stop pacing and help me pack?
我正试着再给希瑟打电♥话♥
I'm trying to call Heather again.
麻烦因希瑟而起
Heather made this mess.
她是不会帮你的
She's not gonna get you out of it.
也许她能试试 或者也许...
Well, maybe she can try. Or maybe --
也许 也许 也许什么
Maybe -- Maybe -- Maybe what?
也许我们能回到过去
Maybe we can go back in time
帮你不要毁掉你的事业
and help you not destroy your career?
也许我能去犹他州
Well, maybe I can go to Utah and...
我能帮助他妻子
...and I can help his wife.
她是名战士 泰迪
She is a soldier, Teddy.
她曾保家卫国 现在理应得到帮助
She served our country and she deserves help!
欧文 我爱你
Owen, I love you.
我爱你和你愚蠢 宽广的心胸
I love you and your stupid, giant heart
以及当你忙于相信自己的理想时
and your -- your intense inability
完全无视于现实
to see reality when you're busy believing your ideals.
你的方方面面我都爱
I love every part of you.
但我不会坐视你进监狱
But I am not gonna watch you go off to prison,
我不要一个人抚养孩子们长大
and I am not gonna raise the kids alone.
-我不要 -那我们去哪里
- I'm not. - So where are we going?
我们在做什么 我们要逃跑吗
What are we doing? We're running?
是的 我们要逃跑
Yes, we are running
因为这是你留给我们的唯一选择
because that is the only option you left us.
拜托...
Please...
告诉我刚刚闯进我办公室的是个疯子
tell me a lunatic just entered my office
他所说关于你的事全是无稽之谈
and told me ridiculous lies about you.
请告诉我 我需要报♥警♥抓的是他
Please, tell me I need to call the police on him,
而不是我自己的医生
and not my own doctors.
请把样本送去病理科 谢谢
You can take the specimen to pathology. Thank you.
我们对肠道和肝脏进行了再灌注
We have reperfusion of the intestines and the liver.
好吧
Okay.
这些血是哪里来的
Where's this blood coming from?
是门静脉 吻合术
It's the portal vein -- anastomosis.
她失血过多 我们需要预定更多血
She's lost too much. We need to order more units.
-夹钳 输血跟不上 -血压在下降
- Clamp. The transfusions aren't keeping up. - BP's dropping.
你从本医院偷药吗
You stole drugs from this hospital?
我坚持我的决定 贝利
I stand by my decision, Bailey.
你坚持要从我的医院偷药吗
You stand by your decision to steal drugs from my hospital?
一家已经濒临崩溃的医院
A hospital that's already crumbling?
这是很久以前的事...
It was a while ago --
这样听起来好太多
Well, that makes it better.
你很久以前就在我眼皮底下进行犯罪活动了
Your criminal conduct on my watch was a while ago!
好吧 我们仍需要做胃肠重建
Okay, we still have to do the gastrointestinal reconstruction.
有计划吗
Is there a plan?
当然有
Of course there's a plan.
她最新的动脉血气如何
What's her latest ABG?
酸中毒 血氧分压在急速下降
She's acidotic, and PaO2 is plummeting.
-升压药呢 -已是最大剂量
- What about pressors? - Maxed out.
是很久以前的事
Was it so long ago
已经超出诉讼时效了吗
that it's outside the statute of limitations?
贝利
Bailey.
医...
D--
谋杀案的诉讼时效是多长时间
What is the statute of limitations on murder? Huh?
你犯罪前查过吗
D-Did you look that up before you committed your crimes?
这不是谋杀 贝利
This wasn't murder, Bailey.
这些人是病入膏肓的士兵
These were sick and dying soldiers.
他们为国而战 我那样是为了他们好
They fought for their country, and I did right by them.
你那样是为了他们好 那我呢
You did right by them. Well, what about me?
你想过我吗 哪怕一点点
Did you think, even for one minute, about me?
格蕾医生 我们要做什么
Dr. Grey, what are we doing?
这就是大家希望外科医生具有的品质
That's what everyone wants in a surgeon.
一个也许知道要做什么的人
Someone who maybe knows what they're doing.
永远有解决办法 我告诉过你的
Always have a plan. I told you that.
梅瑞狄斯 梅瑞狄斯
Meredith. Meredith.
-我们该停止手术 -什么
- We should stop. - What?!
我们需要血浆 但我们没有
We need blood. We don't have it.
所以我们该停止手术
So we should stop.
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
我遇到了事故
I'm at an accident.
在亨德森
On Henderson.
你有事吗
Were you in the accident?
没有 但你可能有
No. But you kinda were.
她的消化道还未完全连接好
Her digestive tract still isn't completely connected.
血浆到了我们再重新连接
We'll reconnect it once the blood arrives.
失去一切的那一刻 我们都有所感觉
We've all felt it, a moment where all is lost.
-什么 -无论是在我们的工作
- What? - Whether it's in our jobs...
你的血浆 玛兰达
Your blood, Miranda.
严重受损
It's trashed.
家庭 爱情
...family, love...
-不 -我们害怕被夺走一切
- No. - ...we fear everything will be taken.
-不 -我们闭上眼睛
- No! - We close our eyes...
-不 -咬紧嘴唇
- No! - ...we bite our lips...
不 不
No! No!
肾上腺素席卷过我们的身体
...and the adrenaline floods through our body.
但无论你有多努力
But despite how hard you try,
最后一搏可能仍然无济于事
that last-ditch attempt still may not work.
不不不 不要
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表