The catheter must have blocked her SVC entirely.
我要取出她的导管
I'm taking it out.
- 能带她到介入室 重新插管吗 - 不行了
- Can we take her back to the IR suite and reposition it? - No.
那她还怎么透析啊
How else would she get dialysis?
- 透析不了 - Ndugu医生
- She wouldn't. - Dr. Ndugu.
之前的通路都发生血栓了
She's already clotted off multiple access points.
谁说这次就不会呢
Who's to say it wouldn't happen again?
呼叫Krause医生
Page Dr. Krause!
没关系的 人人都在看你 就是这样的
It's fine. Everyone's watching. That's what happens.
大家看着你搞砸
People watch, you screw up
然后你辞职 找块石头躲在下面
and then you quit and go find a rock to hide under.
准备好了吗
You ready?
手术刀
Scalpel.
- 取出很利索 Schmitt - 谢谢您
- Nice extraction, Schmitt. - Thank you.
三号♥线
3-0 chromic, please.
多普勒探头
Doppler.
别紧张 Schmitt
Relax, Schmitt.
你要镇定 其他人才不会慌
If you're calm, everyone else is calm.
不能这样
Oh, this can't happen.
快点 好好思考
Come on, come on. Think.
你可以的 好好想想
You can do this. Think.
我开外放了
I'm turning the speaker on.
大家帮帮他
Help him out, people.
相邻节段的信♥号♥♥可以吗
Are you getting a good signal from the adjacent segments?
是的 两边都挺好
Yes, both sides.
切除那一段 进行缝合
Resect that segment. Do a hand-sewn
端对端吻合术
End to end anastomosis.
缝皮机
Uh, stapler.
用可吸收缝线开始缝合肠道
To close, start bringing the bowel together with a vicryl suture
用康奈尔缝合法 从侧面缝合
coming around the corner with a Connell stitch
每两针间隔三毫米
And a 3 millimeter gap between every two sutures.
明白
Got it.
抽吸 Taryn
Suction, Taryn
Helm医生
Dr. Helm.
怎么回事
What happened?
导管处出现并发症
There was a complication from the catheter
- 只能取出来了 - 所以要重新插管吗
- so I had to remove it - So you'll reinsert it?
我不会做了 因为没法继续透析
I won't. And because we couldn't gain access for dialysis
Rashida需要马上进入移植名单
Rashida needs to be placed on the transplant list immediately.
我治疗Rashida已经好几个月了
Rashida's been my patient for months.
轮不到你来做决定
These aren't your decisions to make.
但她现在也是我的病人了
Except that now she's also my patient.
她已经经受很多没必要的治疗了
And she has suffered from multiple unnecessary procedures
我不会再让她继续遭罪了
so I'm not putting her through even more.
这不符合流程
This is not protocol.
是啊 但我在救命
It's not. It's a life.
Rashida的命
Rashida's.
就算让她等待移植
Even if we list her
我们也没法知道 什么时候会有肾源
we don't know when a kidney will come through.
总比不放进名单好
It'll come faster than if we didn't.
Hayes 我在找Danny和Noah
Hayes, I'm looking for Danny and Noah.
他们出院了
They left.
什么叫出院了 我没让Noah出院啊
What do you mean they left? I didn't discharge Noah.
是啊 但我让Danny出院了
No, but I discharged his son
他爸爸想跟他一起回去
and he said he wanted to go home with him.
所以你就让他走了 也不问我吗
So you just let him go? Without asking me?
他拒绝进一步检查
He said he declined all further testing
也签过免责协议书了
and then he signed an AMA.
他双肺都严重纤维化了
He has severe fibrosis in both lungs.
他需要吸氧 全套肺功能检查
He needs supplementary oxygen, a full pulmonary workup
以及专业人士的评估
an evaluation by a specialist
我们还有很多研究要做
and we're gonna need to do more studies
- 如果我们... - Hunt 他已经是晚期了
- if we're gonna... - Hunt, he's terminal.
你很清楚 我也很清楚
You know that, I know that
Noah也清楚 他已经接受了
Noah knows that, and he's accepted that.
- 但是... - 确实很难接受
- Hayes, just... - Which is very difficult to do
尤其是孩子那么小
when you've got a little one at home.
相信我
Believe me.
你想陪孩子做的事情 既花时间
All those things you want to do for him, they take time.
也花精力
They take energy.
时间和精力正是Noah想留给儿子的
They're two things Noah wants to give his son right now
他所剩不多了
while he still can.
我很抱歉 我没有征得你的同意
Look, I'm sorry I didn't ask you
但让他出院 我不后悔
but I'm not sorry I let him go.
你太美了
You look amazing.
也对 你可能想尝试变化了
But, yeah, you may want to change.
不好意思
Sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
听啊 你听到了吗
Listen. You hear that?
- 什么 - 就是这样
- What? - Exactly.
就是这种感觉 让我缩短工作时间
I mean, this right here, this is why I pulled back on my hours.
忽略周遭变化
I was ignoring everything around me.
你能体会吗
You know?
只有这种宁静
The perfect silence
我徒步两英里 穿过屋后的树林
the 2-mile hike through the woods behind my house
只为坐在这里 看着星星
just sitting here, sitting, staring up at the stars.
我很少看星星
I don't stargaze much.
太遗憾了 何时开始这样的
I'm sorry, since when?
一直都是这样
Since ever.
我们会很开心的
Ooh, we're gonna have so much fun.
让我好好教你吧
I've got so much to teach you.
跟我说说你们的绝密项目吧
Hey, tell me about this, top-secret project.
如果我告诉你 那就不是绝密了
Well, If I told you, it wouldn't be top-secret.
好吧 那就透露一点
Fine. Tell me one thing.
看来你真不懂绝密的含义呀
You really struggle with the concept of secrets.
也许是吧
I guess I do.
我很害怕答应下来
I'm scared to say yes.
我从来不害怕的
And I am very rarely scared.
你怕什么呢
What are you scared of?
失败
Failure.
这个项目要花费上百万资金
This project will cost millions of dollars
而且风险很大
will be very risky
无论成败 都会被载入史册
win or lose, will eventually be written about.
我只是不确定
And I'm just not sure
新冠刚痊愈 是否要接这样的活
that I want the first thing that I do after surviving COVID
成为公众笑柄
to be a public failure.
我知道是自尊心在作祟
And I know that's my ego.
我在西雅图过得很好
I have a very comfortable situation in Seattle.
安稳 舒适
I have safety. I have comfort.
现在你要把这些都赌上
And now you're gonna trade all of that in.
全部身家
You're gonna risk it all.
你不是一个寻求安稳的人 Meredith
Listen, you're not a safety person, Meredith.
你不会安于舒适
You're not a comfort person.
- 你不是那种人 - 你怎么知道
- It's not your nature. - How do you know?
因为我也不是 咱们彼此彼此
Because it's not mine, either. And it takes one to know one.
放手一搏吧 不论结果如何
You're gonna risk it all, and win or lose...
过程一定很精彩
it's gonna be a hell of a ride.
很抱歉 Rashida
I'm really sorry to say this, Rashida.
我们无法给你透析了
We couldn't gain access for your dialysis.
但你在移植名单上了 Rashida
But...you're on the transplant list, Rashida.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
认真的吗
Are you serious?
是的
Yeah.
我从来没有想过
I honestly never thought
能等到这一天
I would see this day.
你不只是救了我的命
You're not just saving my life.
也改变了我的命运
You're changing it.
我能变回生病前的自己了
I can go back to who I was.
不知道应该如何感谢你
I don't know how to thank you.
我等不及跟大家分享了
I can't wait to tell everyone.
Ndugu医生
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表