不管怎么说 我没偷没抢
Anyway, no, I didn't steal a kidney.
就算是 也无所谓了
And even if we had, it wouldn't matter now
因为引流袋里有尿液了
because there's urine in the Foley.
Rashida拥有一颗正常的肾脏了
Rashida now has a functioning kidney.
别这样
Come on!
该死
Damn it!
抱歉 我...太热了...
Sorry. I'm... hot...
我就是想...修复一些东西
and I just wanted to... fix something.
我就是想修复一些东西
I just wanted to fix something!
有些东西更难修复
Some things are harder to fix than others.
我爱她 我爱她
I'm in love with her. I'm in love with her
而且我觉得 她都没想过我
and I don't even think she even thinks about me.
她计划旅行 都不跟我商量
She's planning trips without me.
她觉得我很老派
She thinks I'm old-fashioned.
她...
She...
我都不知道
I mean, I don't even know.
她觉得我试图控制她
She thinks I'm trying to control her
因为我想让她给我承诺
because I want some commitment from her?
我不明白
I mean, I don't get it.
我不明白
I don't get it!
我不想让我的孩子经历这些
This is not what I wanted for my kid.
这是我曾经历的
This is what I had!
我不希望Scout也那样
This is not what I want for Scout.
我经历过
I've been there.
不管怎样 我面对过相同的处境
For whatever it's worth, I have been right where you are.
抱歉 我就是太热了
I'm sorry. I'm just really hot.
让大家都戴帽子
I made people put on hats.
不顾高温 只为搞笑
For fun on the hottest day of the year.
是啊 你今天想做有趣的事...
Yeah, you want to do fun today...
冷静想想吧
think cool.
Zander 他们来了
Zander, they're coming.
怎么样
So, what happened?
他们有没有在手术室对决呀
Did they have it out in the OR?
没有 但是气氛很紧张
No, but there was tension.
肯定很紧张
There was definitely tension.
我们能听到的
We can hear you.
- 走楼梯 - 没错
- Stairs. - Yes!
快走
Go, go!
我以为...
I thought...
回到这里...
coming back here...
回到西雅图 回到医院
...to Seattle, to Grey-Sloan
他会在这里
that he'd be here
我能感觉到 他依然在这里...
that I would be able to feel that he was still here...
在他热爱的这座城市里
in the city that he loved
在他爱的人身边
with the people he loved
但他不在
but he isn't.
是真的
And it's real.
他不在这里
He's not here.
很抱歉 在你面前这样
And I'm really sorry I'm doing this in front of you
因为你才是真正经历这一切的人
because you're the one who had to actually go through it.
Addison...
Addison...
他在这里
He is here.
孩子们是他的延续
And he's in his children.
他们都是真实存在的
And they are very real.
我很希望你能见见他们
And I would love for you to come and meet them.
Meredith...
Meredith...
你从不回避 会去争取所爱
You've never been one to shy away from fighting for what you love.
所以如果你坚信可以成就伟业
So if you believe in this next big thing
就去争取吧
fight for it.
Richard会理解的
Richard will understand.
Grey把她整哭了
Grey made her cry
我就盼着这一幕呢
and I'm here for it.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
目前一切正常
So far, so good.
她的引流量很少
There's minimal output from her drains.
超声检查结果看起来不错
Doppler studies look good.
但要等她怀孕 顺利生产
But the true success will be when she gets pregnant
才是真正的成功
and we deliver a healthy baby.
空调系统的事 我很抱歉
I'm sorry about the HVAC.
不应该这么超负荷运转
It wasn't designed to be pushed that hard.
世界也不应该超负荷运转
The Earth wasn't designed to push this hard.
说到超负荷
And speaking of pushing hard
你的住院医生也差不多了 Richard
your residents are almost there, Richard.
你说得太惨了
You made it sound catastrophic.
他们不像你和Derek在纽约时那样
Well, they aren't like you and Derek back in New York.
我记得你们俩工作起来像机器似的
I mean, I remember you two were machines.
这代人只想抱怨
All this generation wants to do is complain.
他们不是抱怨 Richard
They're not complaining, Richard.
他们是在为自己发声
They're standing up for themselves.
他们不想被逼得干到累死
They're not willing to be worked to death by a system that
说实话 是制度不够人道
frankly, should have been considered inhumane.
我觉得这是进步
I think that's progress.
医生总是超负荷
Doctors are overworked.
他们会生病 会早退休
You know, they're getting sick. They're retiring early.
这是有原因的
There's a reason for that.
你是说这是我们的错吗
You're saying it's our fault?
我是说我们能做得更好
I'm saying that we can do better.
我是说...
I'm saying...
总是有提升空间的
there's always room for improvement.
而且确实...
And, okay, yeah...
他们有时太爱抱怨了
sometimes they're a little whiny.
很高兴见到你 Addie
It's really good to see you, Addie.
我也很高兴见到你 Richard
It's good to see you, too, Richard.
她不会死吧
She's not gonna die, right?
不会
No.
但她受伤非常重
But she's got some pretty serious injuries
恢复之路会很漫长
and a long road ahead of her.
所以我需要Lily的电♥话♥ Micah
So I need Lily's phone, Micah.
我得跟她父母说
I need to talk to her parents.
Lily说她的父母不了解她
Lily says her parents don't know her.
他们只想追踪她的手♥机♥
They just want to track her phone
控制她所做的一切
and control everything she does.
好吧
Okay.
但反过来说 如果她不跟他们说
But, on the other hand, if she doesn't talk to them
如果她对他们隐瞒秘密
and if she keeps secrets from them
他们怎么能了解她呢
how are they supposed to know her?
他们怎么能感到安心呢
How are they supposed to feel safe?
他们如何呼吸呢
How are they supposed to even breathe?
她说他们就是吼她
She says all they do is yell at her.
因为不吼是不可能的
'Cause it's impossible.
因为一直以来 你都好好爱着他们
Because you've loved them really well all their damn lives
结果他们突然14岁了
and then, all of a sudden, they turn 14
什么都不想跟你扯上关系了
and they don't want to have anything to do with you.
你能看到他们在受伤
And you can see that they're hurting.
能看到他们的痛苦恐惧 还有惶恐
You can see their pain and their fear, their panic.
他们以前会抱住你的腿
And they used to talk to you about everything
什么都跟你说
and cling to your leg.
现在他们就把门一摔
Now they just slam doors
盯着手♥机♥ 对你不理不睬
and stare at their phones and tune you out.
确实...
And, yeah, it's...
当青少年很难
It's really hard being a teenager.
我记得的
I remember it.
我记得我父亲过去常常吼我
I remember how my father used to shout.
记得以前有时候我会恨他
I remember how I used to hate him sometimes.
但你知道吗 Micah
But do you know what, Micah?
做青少年的父母也很难
It's also really hard being the parent of a teenager.
所以如果Lily父母在控制她
So if Lily's parents have been controlling
也许是因为他们的担忧是有理由的
maybe they have a reason to be scared.
好了 Micah
Alright, Micah
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表