他们可以看到问题所在
They can see what went wrong
以及团队如何磨合
and how the team adapted.
你觉得呢
Well, what do you think?
我...
I...
想法非常好
It's a great idea.
来吧
Come on. Come on.
Grey医生
Dr. Grey.
- 欢迎回来 Grey医生 - 想你
- Welcome back, Dr. Grey. - Missed you.
Hunt 兄弟
Hunt. My man.
你是普外科医生
You are a general surgeon.
是的
Mm-hmm.
你的技术精湛
And you're skilled.
虽然你是创伤科主任
And you might be head of trauma
但你有没有想过
but don't you ever think to yourself like
"如果不仅治疗创伤病人 其实也挺酷的"
"Man, it sure would be cool to not just do trauma"?
找我帮忙就直说
You sound like a person who's about to ask for a favor.
我想让你做一台肾脏移植
I need you to do a kidney transplant.
- 是哦 - 是这样的
- Hmm. - Yeah, I know.
Webber在搞大查房♥ Grey有一台手术
Webber's got grand rounds, and... and Grey's got a surgery.
我肯定也不能去找Bailey
And I definitely can't ask Bailey.
为什么不能
Why not?
因为Bailey本以为
Well, because Bailey thought there was no way
我的病人不可能进入移植名单 但我...
to get my patient on the transplant list, and I...
想到了法子
came up with a way.
要是我来帮忙 会不会卷入什么犯罪
Would I be committing some kind of a crime if I did this favor?
不会 绝对不会
No, no. Definitely not.
但我会欠你一个人情
But I will owe you one.
- 那行 - 好的
- Okay. - Alright.
- 谢了 - 谢谢你
- Thanks. - Thank you.
病人什么情况
What do we have?
16岁的女性
16-year-old female.
血液流动正常
Hemodynamically normal.
盆骨受静水压力创伤
Hydrostatic pelvic injury.
水流急速喷涌 冲击整个盆骨区
Water plowed up and cut through her entire pelvic region.
什么 怎么发生的
What? How?
从水上摩托摔下来了 或者说飞上天了
She fell off a Jet Ski. Or was blasted off.
这段视频在网上疯传了
Apparently, it's all over the Internet.
不是吧
No!
那段视频竟然是真的吗
That video was for real?
Tovah 看着我
Tovah, eyes on me.
好的
Okay.
有我们在呢 好吗
We have you, okay?
那子♥宫♥呢
And the uterus?
现在正在做准备
It's being prepped as we speak.
希望能成功
I hope it works.
我会竭尽我的全力
I'm going to do my absolute best.
记住 不管发生什么...
And remember that whatever happens is...
- 都是命中注定 - 命中注定
- B'shert. - B'shert.
我听说当时还有性♥爱♥派对
I heard there were sex parties.
Grey家 Shepherd家 Yang家 所有人
Greys, Shepherds, Yangs... All of 'em.
他们还一起挺过一场空难呢
And they survived a plane crash together.
那跟Montgomery医生有什么关系
What does that have to do with Dr. Montgomery?
她肯定也在那架飞机上
Pretty sure she was on the plane.
她不在的 那是西雅图仁爱六人组
She wasn't. It was the Seattle Grace Six.
或者五人组 肯定不是七个人
Or Five. Definitely not Seven.
- 不是... - 史无前例的手术
- No... - Groundbreaking surgery happening
此刻就在下面发生 闭嘴吧
below us right now, so shut up!
真枪实弹的大查房♥
Grand rounds on its feet means that
意味着你们会在手术中被提问
you will be asked questions during surgeries.
所有人
All of you.
所以还是把薯片收一收吧
So maybe you want to put away the chips.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了 手术刀
Ready. Scalpel.
为什么要在生完健康婴儿后
Why is the uterine transplant removed
再切除移植子♥宫♥呢
after one or two healthy babies are born?
如果五秒钟内 我没听到回答
Okay, if I don't get an answer in five seconds
我就要把你们都轰出去了
I'm clearing the gallery.
你想控制病人的免疫抑制药用量
You want to limit the immunosuppressive drugs on the patient.
好的 Schmitt医生 她说得对吗
Okay, Dr. Schmitt, is she right?
对的
She is.
我发誓 我的八岁孩子 都比他们有些人听话
I swear, my 8-year-old listens better than some of these guys.
你找我要手术室
You asked me for an OR.
我可没说是白给你用的
I didn't tell you it wouldn't come with a price.
现在谁能告诉我
Now, who can tell me where
子♥宫♥动脉是从哪里分支来的
the uterine arteries are branched from?
你好 Lily 我是Hayes医生
Hello, Lily. I'm Dr. Hayes.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
好的
Oh. Alright.
接住了
There we go.
这就是我的感觉
I feel like that.
不好意思
Sorry.
没事 我都习惯了
Don't be. I'm used to it.
条件反射训练得像猫一样
I've developed reflexes like a cat.
我看腹部有积液
I'm seeing free fluid in the abdomen.
血压看起来还稳定
Pressure looks stable.
Lily 我们需要带你上楼做CT
Lily, we need to get you upstairs for a CT scan.
你的父母到了吗
Are your parents here?
Lily
Lily!
天啊 真对不起
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
我都没意识到 她从后面甩出去了
I didn't even realize she slipped off the back.
- 她还好吗 - 你是她的朋友吗
- Is she okay? - Hey, are you a friend?
是的 我叫Micah
Yeah. I'm Micah.
好的
Okay.
Micah 我们会照顾她
Micah, we're going to take care of her
但Lily的伤 等同于用消防水枪
but Lily has had the equivalent of a fire hose
喷射她的下半身
blasted up her undercarriage
所以我们需要马上联♥系♥她的父母
so we need to get a hold of her parents right away.
我需要你打给他们
I need you to call them, and tell them
- 叫他们马上来 - 不
- to get down here right now. - No!
她讨厌他们 非常讨厌那种
She hates them, like, really hates them.
他们也不知道我们奔现了
And... they don't know she was meeting me IRL.
理解 但还是需要你通知他们来现场
Understood. I still need you to call them... IRL.
不要
No!
Lily 你的父母肯定担心死你了
Lily, your parents are going to be worried sick about you.
不知道就不会担心啊
Not if they don't know.
你才16岁 我们必须要通知你父母
You're 16 years old. We have to call your parents.
我是不是快死了
Am I dying?
- 没有 - 那我不会给他们打电♥话♥的
- No. - Then I'm not calling them.
使用已故捐献者子♥宫♥
What is the benefit of using
相比活体捐献子♥宫♥ 有哪些优势
a deceased donor uterus versus a live one?
可以使用大血管
The larger vessels of the cadaver
用于进行吻合
can be used for the anastomoses
从而简化手术程序
simplifying the procedure.
他也能回答吗
Is he allowed to answer?
不能
No.
我也是第一次做这种手术啊
I've never done one of these either.
剥离得不错
Good dissection here.
准备移植子♥宫♥
Ready for the uterus.
开什么玩笑
Oh, come on!
- 嘘 - 你们闭嘴吧
- Shh! - You shush!
Schmitt医生 请指出子♥宫♥动脉和静脉
Dr. Schmitt, can you point out the uterine artery and vein?
什么声音
What the hell was that?
Noah 还是我 Owen Hunt
Noah, this is Owen Hunt again.
我给你留过几次言了
I've left you a few messages.
能麻烦回电♥话♥吗 谢谢
Can you please call me back? Thank you.
不妙了
Well... crap.
你也听到了吧
You heard that, too, right?
空调系统超负荷了
Air-conditioning system is overworked.
跟咱们一样 对不对 主任
A bit like the rest of us, Chief, you know?
水上摩托
Jet Skis.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表