This hospital has given you a lot, Wilson.
希望你懂得回报
Hopefully, you'll return the favor.
这个创口贴可以监视我所有的生命体征吗
That little Band-Aid's supposed to monitor all my vitals?
心率 血氧 呼吸频率
Heart rhythm, oxygen levels, respiratory rate.
甚至可以测你的睡眠质量
There is even something to measure your sleep quality.
最老式的听诊器去哪了
Whatever happened to the good old stethoscope?
好了 弄好了
Alright. Here you go.
抱歉 我们今天的无线网络不太好
Sorry, our Wi-Fi is not having it today.
听诊器不需要用无线网络
Stethoscopes don't need no Wi-Fi.
连上了
Oh, it's up!
上面显示他死了
It says he's dead.
什么
What?
没错
Yeah, it...
等等
Okay, hold on.
现在再试试
Try it now.
你也死了
Oh, no, you're dead, too.
这让我好受一点了
I find that slightly comforting.
你基本上重新创造了一整个循环系统
You basically re-created an entire circulatory system
来支持这个手臂
to support the arm.
这叫体外肢体灌注
It's called ex-vivo limb perfusion.
我和泰迪在伊♥拉♥克♥的时候
It was being tested for military use
这项技术在被测试用作军事用途
when Teddy and I were in Iraq.
-你觉得会成功吗 -希望如此
- Think it'll work? - I hope so.
我会随时通知你们两个人的
I'll keep you both posted.
谢谢
Thank you.
太酷了
That's so cool.
欧文 这项技术还没有被批准给平民使用
Owen, this technique hasn't been approved for civilian use.
但如果它成功的话 还有什么关系呢
And if it works, what does it matter?
-如果军方发现的话 -那他们会说
- If the military finds out -- - Then they will say,
"恭喜你 亨特医生 你拯救了一条手臂"
"Congratulations, Dr. Hunt. You saved an arm."
你真的想现在吸引军方的注意吗
Do you really want their attention right now?
我会看着办的 船到桥头自然直
I will cross that bridge if it comes to it.
所以你的计划就是随机应变吗
So your plan is to just wing it?
你打算对利奥也这样吗
Is that what you want to do with Leo?
欧文 这是件大事
Owen, this is a big deal.
今早发生的事一件大事
What happened this morning is a big deal.
我们的儿子告诉我们 他是个女孩
Our son told us that he's a girl.
没错 你立刻告诉他"你不是"
Yes, and you immediately said, "No, you're not."
我知道 对不起 我不该那么说
I know. I'm sorry. It -- It was a mistake.
我们让他穿裙子
We've -- We've let him wear dresses
我们也觉得很可爱 很好笑
and we've laughed and smiled,
但或许我们应该予以更多的关注
but maybe we should be paying closer attention.
我们不能随他去
We can't just wing it.
想想你的妈妈会是什么反应
Think about how your mom is gonna react.
我们必须有一个计划才能够试着帮助他
We need to have a plan so that we can try and help him.
当下唯一需要帮助的
The only thing that needs help in this exact moment
是我们的病人
is our patient.
所以在我试图拯救这条手臂的时候
So, can you please just go and check on him
你能去看看他吗
while I try and keep this arm from dying?
四代外科医生
Four generations of surgeons.
都是理查德·韦伯医生的学生
All students of Dr. Richard Webber.
严格来说 是三代 再加上韦伯医生
Technically, it's three generations, plus Dr. Webber.
我不知道我为什么在说话
I-I literally don't know why I'm talking.
曾经有一段时间
You know, there was a time when
做我的学生是有意义的
being my student meant something.
但现在根本没有忠诚可言
But now, there's no loyalty.
请你别再和我提忠诚了
Spare me the loyalty speech, please.
如果你好奇的话 施密特
In case you're curious, Schmitt,
蒙特玛丽医生当住院医生时就像一台机器
Dr. Montgomery was a machine during her residency.
有段时间
There was a stretch where
她和德里克·谢博德都是我的学生
she and Derek Shepherd were my students.
我们现在要聊这个了吗
We're doing this now, huh?
他们不停地接连做手术
They did these gauntlets of back-to-back surgeries
连续几天
over the course of several days.
不睡觉 几乎不吃饭
I mean, no sleep, barely a meal break.
非常令人叹为观止
I mean, it was astonishing.
这只是这个故事的一个版本
That's one version of the story.
能展开讲讲吗
Care to elaborate?
我不太想讲
Not particularly.
只能说我对那段时间的记忆
Let's just say that my memory of that time
不如你的那么浪漫 韦伯医生
isn't quite as romantic as yours, Dr. Webber.
你想让我讲讲
Well, would you prefer that I talk about
你的住院医生时期吗 梅瑞狄斯
your residency years instead, Meredith?
不想
No, I would not.
心脏贴片是垃圾这件事一点都不奇怪
Of course the HeartPatches are garbage.
我弟弟就是个行走的当铺
My brother is a walking pawn shop.
或许我们只是拿到的贴片不好用
Maybe we got a bad batch.
又或者是我们的使用方法不对
Or maybe we didn't apply it properly.
我对此表示怀疑
Yeah, you know, somehow, I doubt that.
好 我们看看
Okay. Let's see.
你的脉搏血氧没问题 心率没问题
Hey, your pulse ox is good, heart rate is good.
你为什么不做点什么
Why don't you try doing something
增加心率呢
to increase your heart rate?
你在做什么 你在做什么
What are you doing? What are you doing?
我在增加心率啊
I am increasing my heart rate.
有用吗
Is it working?
还真有用
Actually, yeah.
心脏补片监察系统
无线网信♥号♥♥强度
不好
Oh, no.
我知道你没死
Well, I know you're not dead.
你想要停下 现在告诉温德尔吗
You wanna stop and go tell Wendell right now?
不
Nope.
要是你说 这咖啡是只给主治医生准备的
If you tell me this coffee's only for attendings,
我就把这个壶摔他个粉碎
I will break the pot into a thousand pieces.
好吧 之前的事抱歉了
Okay. I'm sorry for earlier.
你值得一个好人
You deserve a nice guy.
这...
It's...
贝利想让我回普外科
Bailey asked me to come back to general surgery
拯救这个项目
to save the program.
是的
Yeah.
所以 你要怎么办
So, what are you gonna do?
我不知道 只是...
I don't know. I just --
我们今晚能一起吃晚饭吗
Can we grab dinner tonight?
我只是 我需要喝上几杯酒 再谈这件事
I just -- I need to talk this through over several drinks.
你不是要跟陶德出去吗
Aren't you going out with Todd?
是的 但他不了解医学或观察期的事
Yes, but he doesn't talk medicine or accreditation probation,
所以能请你一起来吗
so can you please just join us?
要是你觉得奇怪就算了
Unless it's weird.
不 不奇怪
Nope. Not weird.
我会跟你讨论妇科和普外科的正面和反面
I'll do all the pros and cons of vaginas versus colons.
和你正在约会的好人一起
With the nice guy you're dating.
谢谢 乔酒吧行吗
Thank you. Joe's?
-当然可以 -你最好了
- Of course. - You're the best.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Yeah.
所以
So, um,
贴片的事你打算跟温德尔说什么
ooh, what are you gonna tell Wendell about the patch?
我要告诉他事实
I'm gonna tell him the truth.
这些不管用
These don't work.
这可是医疗设备
It's a medical device.
要是格蕾-斯隆买♥♥下来了怎么办
What if Grey-Sloan bought them?
在暂缓观察的时候吗
While on probation?
这个地方不能
This place cannot --
麦琪 温斯顿
Maggie, Winston.
怎么了 兄弟 你从来不回我短♥信♥
What's up, bro? You never texted me back.
你衬衫是不是里外穿反了
Is your shirt inside out?
是的 我 我只是
Yeah, I'm -- I'm just --
等等 你要给我们留个评论吗
Wait, are you gonna leave us a review?
你知道我是靠佣金赚钱的吧
'Cause, you know I work off commissions, right?
一位著名心脏外科医生的称赞
And, uh, a rave from a renowned heart surgeon
绝对会让产品销量暴增
would definitely give me a sales bump.
这些没用
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表