Actually, starving, yeah. Thank you.
不 该谢谢你
No, thank you.
声明一下
A-And just for the record,
我们不是《权利的游戏》中那种乱♥伦♥兄妹
we're not weird "Game of Thrones" siblings.
-我只是很担心她 -好的
- I just worry about her. - Yeah.
她会是个好妈妈
She'll be a great mom.
我希望她感觉不那么孤单
And I want her to feel a little less alone.
她值得更好地被对待
She deserves more.
你想去喝一杯吗
Do you want to go for a drink?
街对面有家"乔酒吧"
Um, there's this bar across the street, Joe's.
不要和我的名字搞混了
Not to be confused with me.
我也叫乔 但我的名字不带字母E
My name is also Jo, but, um, I'm "Jo" without an "E."
酒吧的名字带个E 这真是个坏主意
The bar does have an "E" -- This is a terrible idea.
-我愿意去喝一杯 -我...
- I'd love a drink. - I...
行 好吧 很好
Okay. Okay, great.
我得等到下班
I just have to finish my shift.
-好的 我也要等我妹醒过来 -好吧
- Yeah, and I have to wait for my sister. - Right.
但在那之后 名字里带E的乔酒吧见吗
But after that, Joe's with an "E"?
行 名字里带E的乔酒吧见
Joe's with an "E." Yeah.
-好吧 -行
- Okay. - Okay.
过去20年 你一直支持有尊严的死亡
For the past 20 years, you have supported death with dignity.
你不该把这当成伦理问题
You don't get to make this an ethical argument.
你知道我支持这个
You know that I support it.
我甚至帮助病人追求尊严死
I've even helped patients pursue it.
但这不是关于我
But it's not about me.
你甚至没问过我
You made a choice
就做了个让我们家岌岌可危的选择
that put our family at risk without even consulting me.
如果出了什么事 我不想把你牵扯进来
If something happened, I didn't want you to be implicated.
你觉得我独自抚养两个孩子挺好吗
Oh, so you're fine with me raising our two kids alone?
我很小心
I was careful.
小心 希瑟·杨小心吗
Careful? Was Heather Young careful?
你认识那些她给药的士兵吗
Do you even know the soldiers that she gave the drugs to,
或者家属吗
or the families?
如果一个绝望的孩子找上我们家怎么办
What if a devastated kid shows up at our door?
如果那孩子去军队告诉他们
What happens if he goes to the military and tells them
他父亲用医生非法开给他的药物
that his father ended his life with drugs
结束了生命 会怎么样
that a doctor gave him illegally?!
我们怎么知道不会发生这样的事
How do we know that that won't happen?
我们不会的
We don't.
这事将伴随我们的余生和整个职业生涯
This will follow us for the rest of our careers and our lives.
你替我和我们的孩子
And you made that decision for me.
做了这个决定
And for our kids.
我以为无论顺境逆境 我们是个团队
I thought we were a team, in good times and bad.
我们不是这样承诺过吗
Isn't that the promise that we made?
我只是想保护你
I was just trying to protect you.
我不要保护
I don't need protection!
我从来都不需要保护
I have never needed protection!
我需要我丈夫 我孩子的父亲
I need my husband and the father of my kids
不要进监狱
to not go to prison!
泰迪 等等 等等 等一下
Teddy, wait. Wait, wait.
不 你不能就这么走开
No, you don't get to just walk away.
等等
Wait!
天啊 欧文
Oh, my God, Owen.
欧文 你...你能走了
Owen, you -- you walked.
我能走了
I walked.
大卫·汉密尔顿是个爱出风头的人
David Hamilton is a showman,
他很难理解那些
so it's hard for him to understand people
对公开赞扬没有积极回应的人
who don't respond positively to public accolade.
但我能理解
But I understand.
我很抱歉他这样处理此事
And I am so sorry he handled it the way he did,
希望你不会因此被吓走
and I hope you don't let it scare you away.
谢谢
Thanks.
你人真好
You're very kind,
你没必要替他道歉
and it's unnecessary for you to apologize for him.
我想问你件事
And let me ask you something --
你在和我妹妹约会吗
are you seeing my sister?
我们...最近关系不错
We...are getting close, yes.
但这不是我希望你接受这份工作的原因
But that's not why I hope you take this job.
或者至少不是主要原因
Or at least it's not the main reason why.
他让我想起了我母亲
He reminds me of my mother.
因为他们曾在一起工作吗
Because they worked together?
因为他跟她一模一样
Because he's exactly like her --
他的所想 所需 所求
his wants, his needs, his demands,
而那种个性让所有人都疲惫不堪
and that personality is exhausting for anyone.
但对我来说 这是...
But for me, it's --
刺♥激♥
Triggering.
我不喜欢这个词 但...
I don't like that word, but...
你是怎么应付他的
How do you deal with him?
对我来说 他完全不是刺♥激♥
Well, for me, he's the opposite of triggering.
他在我改名和换性别代称前就认识我
He knew me before I changed my name and my pronouns,
当我告诉他我的新名字
and when I told him my new name,
他拍了拍我的背 说我很勇敢
he patted me on the back, and he called me brave,
他告诉我他为我感到骄傲
and he told me he was proud of me,
而且他从不提我的曾用名
and he never deadnamed me.
他马上接受了我的性别代称
He got right on board with my pronouns
虽然我父母继续坚持
while my parents continued to insist
那是无法适应的事
that it was an impossible adjustment to make.
大卫要求高又自我
David can be demanding and egotistical.
但他尊重别人 尊重人才
But he respects people and talent,
不是每个人都做得到
and not everyone does.
而且 他说我们会改变世界
Plus, he told me we'd change the world,
然后我们确实在治疗帕金森上前进了一大步
and then we just put a big dent in Parkinson's.
我们做到了 不是吗
We did do that, didn't we?
我们做到了
We did do that.
所以他确实是个
So he's got a pretty good track record
说到做到的人
for keeping his promises.
每小时都要检查他的乳酸含量和动脉血气
Check his lactic acid and ABG every hour.
他需要大量液体复苏
He needs aggressive fluid resuscitation.
该死 室颤
Damn it! V-fib.
开始按压
Starting compressions.
我们应该带他回手术室吗
Should we take him back to the OR?
如果我们想让他活下去
Not if we want him to make it.
-扶好 主任 -好的
- Hold on, Chief. - Okay.
我们走
Let's go.
好的 小心 小心你的脚
Okay. Watch it. Watch your foot.
急救车
Crash cart!
-我的天 -蓝色警报 外科重症监护室
- Oh, my God. Oh, my God! - Code Blue. Surgical ICU.
好的 这是什么...
Okay. What's --
-怎么了 -蓝色警报 外科重症监护室
- What's -- What's happening? - Code Blue. Surgical ICU.
怎么回事
What's going on?
注射一个单位的肾上腺素
Push one of epi!
你们一定要救救他 求你们了
You have to save him. Please.
做什么都行 把他救回来就行
Just do whatever, just bring him back.
-赖特 -我就是...
- Wright. - I just --
他会没事的吗
Is he gonna be okay?
-给我电极板 -好的
- Get the paddles! - Okay.
充电到120伏
Charge to 120.
离手
Clear!
充电到200伏
Charge 200!
道格·安德姆去重症监护室
Doug Andham to the ICU. Doug Andham to the ICU.
我看到埃文是移位的肱骨骨折
I saw that Ivan has a displaced humerus fracture.
你做切开复位内固定时我可以帮忙
I can join when you do the ORIF,
以防他的挠神经断裂
in case his radial nerve is severed.
好的
Okay.
真不知道我们一起共同生活时
I'm not sure how we lived together that whole time
怎么会没发现我们都怕蛇
without discovering our mutual fear of snakes.
艾米莉娅...
Amelia...
我不能
I can't.
我真的...我不能和你闲聊
I-I-I really -- I can't do small talk with you.
我不能
I -- I can't.
你常说 你不希望我们像
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表