Yeah, Teddy should be here any minute.
我来了
I'm here!
我们结婚吗
Should we get married?
我们结婚吧
We should get married.
好了
Okay.
来吧 来吧
Here we go.
Teddy
Teddy.
我是Owen
Owen.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我是Owen 她是Teddy
I'm Owen. This is Teddy.
对哦 我糊涂了
Right. Silly me.
我最喜欢的环节来了
It's time for my favorite part.
以上帝赋予我的权利 我宣布...
And now, by the power vested in me by God...
神父 小心
Father, watch out.
大家小心
Watch out!
快躲开 小心
Move! Watch out!
神父 小心
Father!
天啊
Oh, my God.
你为什么穿得像鸽子一样
Why are you dressed like a pigeon?
这是凤♥凰♥ 是凤♥凰♥节啊
I'm a Phoenix! Phoenix Fest!
你的头发怎么了
What happened to your hair?
你精神崩溃了吗
Are you having a nervous breakdown?
没有
No!
可能吧
Maybe.
我就是想把头发颜色漂浅点
I was just trying to lighten my color a shade or two
结果我睡着了
and then I fell asleep.
你为什么不去理发店
Why didn't you go to the place where people do this for a living?
Luna睡着以后 我就想自学一下
I've been trying to study while Luna sleeps
怎么办 我今天要回去上班
and I'm supposed to go back to work today
我快崩溃了
and I'm freaking out
只有你接了我的电♥话♥
and you're the only person who answered their phone.
你还给多少人打了电♥话♥啊
How many people did you call before me?
快帮我
Help me!
你有剪刀吗
Do you have scissors?
嗨 Scout
Hi, Scout!
我想死你啦
I missed you so much.
都长这么大了
He is so big!
20斤 66厘米了
21 pounds, 26 inches.
要送去日托了 所以...
And he needs to get to daycare, so...
Maggie 欢迎回家 蜜月一定燃爆了吧
Welcome back, Maggie. Hope the honeymoon was a blast.
你们多交流了吗
Have you two talked more?
交流了 本来带Scout去做一岁体♥检♥
Yeah, we turned Scout's one-year checkup
结果变成夫妻咨♥询♥了 我还指责Link
into couples therapy in which I accused Link
骂他精神控制我 而且是老古董
of being a gaslighter and old-fashioned
非得相信只有结婚 两个人才能在一起
for believing that commitment only equals marriage.
当然 你和Winston结婚 我为你们开心
But I am so happy that you and Winston are doing it.
你的手腕怎么了
What happened to your wrist?
因为啪啪啪 对吧
It is a sex injury, isn't it?
真性福
Good for you.
好了 什么情况
Alright. What do we got?
裸骑比赛上有辆自行车撞到行人了
Bicycle versus pedestrian at the park during the Undies Bike Race.
穿内衣的 这比赛是为了提升形体自信
Underwear. It's a ride to promote body positivity
- 以及推广安全骑行 - 我知道什么是裸骑
- and safe cycling. - I know what undies are, Helm.
只是没想到 他们在凤♥凰♥节期间搞裸骑
I just didn't realize they scheduled the damn ride during the fair.
- Hunt 怎么是你 - 82岁男性
- Hunt? What the hell? - 82-year-old male
与自行车相撞后 腹部和胸部受钝性创伤
blunt trauma to the abdomen and chest after a collision with a bicycle
头皮撕裂 血压88/60 心跳过速
scalp lac, BP 88 over 60, tachycardic.
当场昏迷
Lost consciousness at the scene.
你俩在现场吗
Well, and the two of you were there?
他是我们的牧师 正在公园为我们主持婚礼
Yeah, he's our priest. He was marrying us in the park.
你让我给你代班急诊
You asked me to cover for you in the ER today
是为了去结婚吗
so you could get married?
二号♥创伤室 快点
Trauma two. Go, go.
双人自行车车祸
Tandem cyclists crashed.
后座骑手飞出去三米多
Rider in the back flew about 10 feet.
现在血压下降 双腿麻木
She's hypotensive and presents with numbness in her legs
怀疑脊柱骨折
possible spinal fractures.
好得很
Swell.
你笑容收敛点
Might want to hide the happy face.
病人有可能瘫痪的
Patient might be paralyzed.
我不想把真实感受写在脸上 Nico
I don't want to look how I feel, Nico
我现在只想一拳把世界打碎 然后挖坑埋了
which is like I want to break the whole world into a million little pieces and bury it
让它不见天日
so no one can find it.
好吧 还是我来处理这位病人吧
Okay, maybe I should take this one.
Nadi 冷静一点 好吗
Just try and calm down, Nadi, alright?
你的血压已经太高了
Your pressure's already all over the place.
因为我妻子把自行车骑到别人婚礼上去了
Because my wife steered our bike right into a wedding.
把婚礼搞得一团糟
We crashed a wedding. Literally.
径直冲进去的
We plowed right into the ceremony.
病人血胸 刚刚插管
Just inserted a chest tube for a hemothorax.
CT显示胸椎第六节和腰椎第一节骨折
CT showed tandem fractures at T6 and L1.
好的
Okay.
Nadi 我是Lincoln医生
Alright, Nadi, I'm Dr. Lincoln.
试着用脚推我的手
Can you please press down on your feet for me?
双边力量五分之三
Strength 3 out of 5 bilaterally.
我想转方向都不行
I couldn't have turned the dumb bike if I wanted to.
后座的车把简直就是摆设
The handlebars at the back of a tandem bike are for show.
一点用都没有
They don't move!
第一次骑双人车吗
First-time rider?
我们儿子去上大学了
Our son finally left for college and we realized
我们不知道怎么度过接下来的二人时光
we don't know how to spend time alone together
所以Emma买♥♥了一辆双人自行车说
so Emma bought a tandem bike and said
"我们去跟另外800人一起裸骑吧"
"Let's ride bikes in our undies with 800 other people."
是病房♥太热了 还是我潮热呀
Is it hot in here or am I having a hot flash?
给她做核磁共振
Get her to MRI.
我担心她的自主神经系统受损
I'm worried about damage to her autonomic nervous system.
她的妻子Correa女士在三床
Her wife, Ms. Correa, bed 3.
Correa女士 我是Lincoln医生 我...
Ms. Correa? I'm Dr. Lincoln. I'm...
我是Nadi的治疗医生之一
I'm one of the doctors treating Nadi.
- 她是不是很生气 - 她受伤了
- Is she mad? - She's hurt.
那比生气还糟糕
Oh, that's worse than mad.
我说是身体受伤
As in, injured.
我们要做核磁共振检查一下她的脊柱
Uh, we need to do an MRI to further evaluate her spine.
当我知道又有裸骑比赛了
When I heard that they were bringing back the Undies Ride
我觉得 我俩一定要去
I thought, "This is it, " you know?
穿上最好看的内衣 跳上车 肯定很有意思
We'll put on our finest, hop on, and it'll spice things up.
结果我被旁边的骑手吸引了注意力
And then this rider next to us distracted me
结果撞上牧师了...
and the priest...
有人能去看看牧师怎么样了吗
Can somebody see if this priest is okay?
- 牧师 - 她们把一个牧师撞了
- Priest? - They ran over a priest.
不是故意地 我是说...
Not on purpose, though. I mean...
我在克利夫兰诊所完成了整形科研究员
I completed my plastics fellowship at Cleveland Clinic
然后在匹兹堡大学医学中心烧伤科轮转一年
and then complemented that with a burn rotation at Pittsburgh
然后去了霍普金斯大学
and then moved to Hopkins.
在那里精进了我的游离皮瓣技术
That's where I developed my free flap technique.
这么短的时间 做了这么多事
You've accomplished a lot in a short time.
我16岁就从哥大毕业了
I graduated from Columbia at 16.
跟Pierce医生一样
Like Dr. Pierce here.
你能否讲一下
Can you talk a little bit about your experience
儿童整形外科的经验
in pediatric reconstructive surgery?
Avery医生在这里设立了一个免费项目
We run a pro bono program here started by Dr. Avery.
我们接收患儿 给他们免费手术
We fly the kids in, do their surgeries
- 给他们安排术后复查 - 不了 谢谢
- arrange for follow-ups. - No, thank you.
什么
I'm sorry?
我不做免费手术
I draw the line at free.
虽然这项目听起来很有爱
The program sounds adorable, though.
迟到了 迟到了
Late, late, late.
迟了大到了
So late.
Jo 住院医不能迟到的
Jo, residents can't be late!
你要我帮忙吗
Do you need help?
不用 我自己可以
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表