So this is all very patronizing.
好吧
Okay.
我没有建议我们永远在这里
I-I wasn't suggesting we stay here forever.
我建议我们在这里待足够久来挽救项目
I'm suggesting we stay long enough to save the program.
然后我们可以去明尼苏达
And then we can go to Minnesota.
我们可以去我们想去的任何地方
We can go wherever we want,
因为你绝对有离开的权利
because you have absolutely earned the right to leave.
你就不能一开始就说这些吗
You couldn't have led with that?
我觉得我是那么说的 对不起
I thought I had. I'm sorry.
现在你看到我生气的一面了
Now you've seen my angry side.
我不想说谎 确实够吓人的
I'm not gonna lie, it was kinda scary.
你把它变成别的东西
You turn it into something else
然后找到自己的恢复之路
and find your path to recovery.
怎么了
What?
好吧 好
Okay. Fine.
我们可以留下
We can stay.
但只留一阵子
But just for a little while.
挑选你想要的生活
Pick the pieces you want from your life
找到一条新的前行之路
and find a new way forward.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表