before my kids notice I'm gone.
如果要做手术 我可以刷手上台吗
If this is surgical, can I scrub in?
推轮床来 Schmitt 还有挪车
Get a gurney, Schmitt! And move the damn car!
医人当自强 第18季
第06集 感恩有你
我跟我妈一模一样
I am exactly like my mother.
我在酒店的房♥间 错过跟家人过节
I'm in a hotel room, missing the holiday with my family
晚餐要吃不新鲜的坚果
and I'm eating stale nuts for dinner.
我听说 就算是大晴天
From what I've heard, Ellis Grey wouldn't have made it home
Ellis Grey也不会回家的
even if it were blue skies and sunny.
安慰不到我
You're not helping.
我们很好啦 我会做饭的
That's because we're fine. I will cook.
那听着很危险
That sounds dangerous.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
你好 Zola 对不起
Hi, Zola. I'm so sorry.
没关系 你尽力赶回来了
It's okay. You tried to get here.
而且感恩节也不是一个值得庆祝的节日
And Thanksgiving isn't really a holiday we should celebrate.
没有切实证据表明美洲原住民
There's no actual evidence Native Americans
受到过邀请 去参加宴会
were even invited to a feast.
我觉得比起去吃土豆泥
I think they cared more about being colonized
他们更在意 被殖民和被偷走土地
and having their land stolen than mashed potatoes.
不过我很心疼你 只能自己吃花生了
I'm sorry you're alone and eating peanuts, though.
爱你哦
Love you!
我爱你 Zola
I love you, Zola.
爱你哦
Love you.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
我的小火鸡来啦
There's my little turkey.
Meredith困在明尼苏达了
Meredith is stuck in Minnesota.
暴雪 没有出港航♥班♥
Snowstorm, no flights out.
Maggie和Winston也同样被困在波士顿
Same with Maggie and Winston in Boston.
天气太凶残
Climate whiplash.
所以你...
Oh. So you're...
要负责四个孩子和感恩节大餐 没错
In charge of four children and Thanksgiving dinner, yeah.
噢 没事的
Oh, it's fine.
你不必改变你的计划
You don't have to change your plans.
什么计划 我该做什么呢
My plans? What should I do...
改天再独自在家吃饭
reschedule my dinner at home alone
还是改天再郁闷地看一天电影呢
or my depressing movie marathon?
你本来打算一个人过节啊
You were gonna spend today alone?
Jo没意识到今天是感恩节
Jo didn't even realize it was Thanksgiving
所以就值班去了
so she took a shift, and...
Scout也轮到你带了 所以...
Scout was gonna be here with you, so...
我也不想变成我父母那样
And I do not want to become my parents
来回折腾Scout 让他跟你吃节日大餐
and make Scout shuffle between dinner with you
再跟我回去吃甜点 所以...
and dessert with me on the holidays, so...
不如现在就想想解决办法吧
May as well figure out how to do this now.
你也很怕把火鸡糟蹋了 对吧
You're also terrified you're gonna ruin the turkey, aren't you?
我每一步都是照着食谱做的
I followed every instruction in this cookbook
但仍然感觉不对劲
and it all still feels wrong.
什么情况
What do we got?
Ashley Wright 40岁 孕五产四 孕31周
Ashley Wright, 40, G-5, P-4, 31 weeks along
低血压 心率138 脉搏微弱
hypotensive, pulse 138 and thready
发热 主诉腹痛 恶心呕吐
febrile, complains of abdominal pain and nausea, vomiting.
她刚到门口 就倒在外面了
She collapsed outside on arrival.
- 我的孩子还好吗 - 现在就在检查了
- Is my baby okay? - We're checking right now.
你疼多久了
How long have you been having pain for?
不知道 几天吧 还是几周
Oh, I don't know. A few days? A week?
可能更久一点
Maybe a little more.
期间有看过产科医生吗
Did you see your OB at any time during this?
我家已经有四个孩子了
I've got four kids at home already
公婆不定期搭车进城来
my in-laws are in town on open-ended tickets
每个人不是饿了 就是没厕纸了
and everyone's always hungry or out of toilet paper
或者连不上网了
or unable to get on the Wi-Fi.
我以为只是怀孕引起的烧心
And I thought it was just heartburn from the pregnancy.
烧心是会引起疼痛 但不应该引起发热
Heartburn can cause pain but shouldn't cause a fever.
孩子没问题 胎心稳定
Baby is fine. Fetal heart rate is stable.
仍无宫缩迹象
Still no sign of contractions.
我看到右上腹部有游离液体
I'm seeing free fluid in the right upper quadrant.
必须进一步检查才能确诊
We're gonna have to take a closer look to confirm.
Ashley 我不想让你的宝宝受到CT辐射
Ashley, I don't want to expose your baby to any radiation with a CT scan
不过可以做核磁共振
but we can do an MRI.
- 安全吗 - 安全
- It's safe? - Yes.
要打给什么人吗 你丈夫呢
Would you like to call anybody? Your husband?
不 还不用
No, no. Not yet.
我不想打断他们吃大餐
I don't want to interrupt the meal.
我可是花了心思准备的
I worked really hard on it.
好的
Okay.
我正在开车去小木屋 我在想...
So, I'm driving up to the cabin, and I'm thinking...
一个人过感恩节还是很寂寞的
That having Thanksgiving by yourself is still lonely
即使你假装那是自己的主意
even if you pretend it's your idea?
天呐 有人黑化了
Oh, boy. Someone's gone dark.
我的航♥班♥因为天气原因被取消了
They canceled my flight due to weather.
你怎么不打给我
You should have called me.
我打了 直接转到语♥音♥信箱了
I did. It went straight to voicemail.
是哦 这条路的信♥号♥♥特别差
Yeah, the reception on this highway's pretty bad.
真抱歉 你还好吗
I'm sorry. You okay?
还好
I am.
我的孩子们比我接受得更好
My children are taking it better than I am.
我的前面还有两小时的山路弯弯
Well, I got two hours of winding road ahead of me
你要不要陪我聊会
if you want to keep me company.
好哇
Okay.
上来就冷场 真不会聊天
Well, you're not very good company.
好吧 那我先来
Okay, I will start
不过开始之前 我得知道
but before I do, I just have to know
有什么东西太过恶心 不能提的
is there such a thing as too gross?
我是给别人开刀的
I cut people open for a living.
毕竟人人都有雷区嘛
Hey, look, everyone's got their thing.
好吧
Okay, okay.
脚趾 不能提脚趾
Toes. Toes are off-limits.
- 好的 不说脚趾 - 好的
- Deal. No toes. - Okay.
好的 我当住院医的第一个感恩节
Okay. So my first Thanksgiving as a resident
在急诊室值班 遇到喝醉的两兄弟
I'm working the ER when two drunk brothers come in
因为之前抢着切火鸡打起来了
after fighting over who's gonna cut the turkey.
其中一个捅伤了另一个
And one of them stabbed the other one.
很接近了 弟弟想去抢刀
Close. Younger brother tried to grab the knife
导致哥哥
which caused older brother
把他的食指整根削掉了
to completely slice off his index finger.
意料之中
Of course.
我们问他 有没有把指头带来
We asked him if they brought the finger in
让我们接回去
so we could try re-attaching it
但他们说找不到了
but they said they couldn't find it.
- 正常 - 所以我们给他缝合
- Naturally. - So we sewed him up
让他住院观察
we admitted him for observation
结果过了几个钟头
until a few hours later
弟弟带着手指回来了
younger brother comes right back in with the finger.
不是吧 在哪里找到的
Oh, no. Where was it?
调料碗里
Gravy bowl.
爷爷把调料舀到火鸡上时 他们才发现的
They found it when Grandpa ladled it onto his turkey.
不
No!
不
No, no, no.
创伤一室 我们走吧
Trauma one, let's go.
谁能给我妻子打个电♥话♥
Can someone call my wife?
她的名字叫Heather
Her name's Heather.
好的
Okay.
发生什么事了
What happened?
杂货店的装袋工 干活时晕倒了
Bagger at a grocery store. Passed out on the job.
缺氧 呼吸急促 你认识他吗
Hypoxic and tachypneic. What... you know him?
我几个月前给他治疗过
I treated him a couple months ago.
他是老兵 肺部纤维化
He's a vet. Pulmonary fibrosis.
Noah 能听到我吗
Noah, can you hear me?
Hunt少校
Major Hunt.
我需要你的帮助
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表