Alright, let's get you up, slowly.
好的
Yeah.
你和阿尔特曼起初是朋友 对吗
You and Altman were friends first, right?
-对 -你们的友谊多久后改变的
- Yeah. - How long did it take to change?
不知道 差不多20年
I don't know, 20 years.
好吧
Right.
你们会尴尬吗 当...
Was it awkward when you, uh --
怎么了 你头晕吗
What's wrong, you dizzy?
眼球后部...
A shooting pain right --
一阵剧痛
right behind the eye.
好吧 躺下来
Alright, let's lay you back down.
好的
Yeah.
躺平后感觉好多了
Oh, it feels better when I lay flat.
好的
Okay.
切口附近明显肿胀
Significant swelling around the incision.
-该死 -行 好吧 我们马上去做CT
- Oh, damn it. - Alright, alright, we're going to CT right now.
她就喜欢这样
I-It's something she -- she does.
据说是超级英雄的姿势
Supposedly, superhero pose --
降低皮质醇 增加睾酮
Lowers cortisol, increases testosterone.
降低压力 增强自信
Less stress, more confidence.
我读过那篇文章
I read the study.
好吧 你真厉害
Right. Good for you.
对我而言 美美洗个澡就很有效
Personally, a long shower does it for me.
我们的贵宾来了
Oh, and here comes the guest of honor.
大卫 你感觉怎么样
David, how are you feeling?
突然觉得有点像剧中的演员
Like a bit player in a drama suddenly.
你可以放松些
Well, you can just relax.
这里有全国最好的神经外科医生
You got the finest neurosurgeon in the country right here,
我还有谢博德帮忙
and I've got Shepherd helping out.
我要去刷手了
I'm gonna go scrub.
在我回来前 尽量别把患者赶走
Try not to drive the patient away till I'm back.
我们有麻烦了
We have issues.
他跑不了多远
He won't get far.
首先 我们让患者躺好
First we position the patient
并把他的头固定在该基座中
and secure his head in the base frame.
好吧
Okay.
准备做冷灌注
Ready for cold perfusion.
我们通常在正常的血液循环下
So, we always start dissecting the organ
开始解剖器官
under normal circulation,
然后我们观察器官状态
and then we inspect the organ
随后心脏小组会进来
before the cardiac team comes in
取出心和肺
and takes the heart and lungs.
粉色 丰盈 大小完美
Pink, plump, and perfect size.
准备开始
Ready to go.
然后 我们进行CT扫描
We then perform a CT scan,
机器人会利用这些图像为我们提供
and the robot uses the images to give us
大脑的交互式3D路线图
an interactive 3-D roadmap of the brain.
我们采用局麻 做个切口
We apply a local anesthetic and make an incision
并准备颅骨钻孔
and prepare to drill the burr holes.
我喜欢把这想象成
I like to think of it
制♥造♥三分之二个保龄球
as creating 2/3 of a bowling ball.
根本不是这样
That is not at all what it's like.
已摘除心脏和肺
Finished removing the heart and lung.
肝脏是你的了
Liver's all yours.
谢博德医生将指挥机械臂
Dr. Shepherd will direct the robotic arm
在距离我们的目标4毫米处
to bring the metal cannula into place...
放置好金属套管
4 millimeters shy of our target,
与此同时 我会调整坐标
while I will adjust the coordinates.
移植用人体器官
移植用人体器官
巴特利医生会从冷藏箱中取出细胞
Dr. Bartley will remove the cells from the cooler
放在显微镜下计数
and place them under a microscope
与此同时 我们等待确认细胞存活率
while we wait to confirm viability.
过程非常煎熬
Which is torture.
下腔静脉已切除
IVC dissection complete.
门静脉和胃十二指肠动脉已分离
Portal vein and GDA are divided.
很好
Good.
好了 开始
Okay, here we go.
慢慢抬起来
We gently lift.
好的
Okay.
-谢谢你 詹姆斯 -很好
- Thank you, James. - Good.
细胞活性已确认
Cell viability confirmed.
移植器官
谢谢
Thank you.
我们要把注射器装到微量注射器上
We're gonna load the syringe into the micro injector.
现在感觉如何 大卫
How are we doing, David?
能听见我说话吗
Can you hear my voice?
二号♥手术室呼叫谢博德医生
They're paging Dr. Shepherd
让她马上过去
to O.R. 2 immediately.
患者脑脊液漏出
Patient with a CSF leak.
拜托 小学生都能搞定的事情
Please. Someone with training wheels can handle that.
谢博德现在又不是坐着在玩数独
It's not like Shepherd's sitting around doing Sudoku.
患者是亨特医生
The patient is Dr. Hunt.
谢博德 注射器已经准备好了
Shepherd, syringes are locked and loaded.
欧文是我的患者
Owen is my patient.
之前我给他做的那场手术
He could be suffering a complication
可能导致他有并发症
from a procedure that I've already done on him.
你真的在考虑离开这间手术室吗
Are you seriously considering leaving this room?
汤姆和我一样了解手术步骤
Tom knows the procedure as well as I do.
-艾米莉娅 -说得没错
- Amelia. - Fact.
梅瑞狄斯 那是欧文啊
Meredith, it's Owen.
不行 你不能去
No. It cannot be you.
如果你现在走出去
If you were to walk out of here right now,
我们就会失去品及药物管理局的批准
we will lose the FDA approval,
资金会撤回
the funding will stop,
这一切都功亏一篑了
and this whole thing would've been for nothing.
什么 你要我错过这场史诗级手术
What? Y-You want me to miss this epic surgery?
我可是给你提供3D打印水凝胶大脑的天才
The genius who provided you with the 3D hydrogel brains?
针头已经对准目标 电动注射器准备好了
The needle is locked on target and motorized injector is ready.
我说拜托可以吗
Would it help if I said please?
好吧
Fine.
你这次欠我的可不止一点点
But you owe me way more than one.
我要你一结束就呼叫我
I want to be paged the second you finish.
我要你发表这篇论文时对我致谢
I want to be credited the second you publish on this.
继续吧 巴特利医生
Proceed, Dr. Bartley.
锁定分化细胞到注射器
Locking the differential on the injector.
设定为一分钟两微升
We're set for two microliters per minute.
正在注射细胞
Injecting the cells.
欧文情况怎么样
How's Owen doing?
不知道
Don't know.
好吧 行 我们没必要聊这个
Okay. Yeah, we don't have to...talk about it.
我觉得我够了
I think I'm done.
这样也好
Yeah, probably for the best.
你也不想...真杀死谁
You don't want to...kill anybody.
我是受够了我的婚姻
Done with my marriage.
你和欧文经历了一场惊险的意外事故
You and Owen went through a terrifying experience --
还有法鲁克的心脏移植
the -- the accident and then Farouk's heart transplant.
-我觉得如果... -不 不是因为这个
- I think if... - No, that's not it.
其实是...
It's...
欧文所做的事情我都没法...
Owen's done something that I can't even begin to --
他虽然没有杀人犯法
I mean, it's not like he killed people.
我们就暂且假设他做的事有这么恶劣
But let's just pretend it's that bad.
我很累 也很愤怒
And I am tired, and I am angry,
我也不知道我能把这件事藏多久
and I don't know how long I can keep this thing inside.
我和林睡了
I slept with Link.
而且我可能爱上他了
And I-I may love him,
因为和挚友做♥爱♥
because when you have sex with your best friend
那种亲密接触 那种体贴周到
and the intimacy and generosity
还有高♥潮♥都...惊天动地
and orgasms are...earth shattering,
很难再回归过去的状态了
it is very, very hard to go back.
但他 他不爱我
But he -- he doesn't love me
因为他执着于爱一个
because he's too busy loving someone
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表