*And when the night comes, I hope I'm causin' you trouble*
*等夜晚降临时 我希望能让你夜不能寐*
*And when the night comes, I hope I'm keepin' you up*
*等夜晚降临时 我希望给你带来麻烦*
*And when the night comes, I hope I'm causin' you troubl
*让你夜不能寐 夜不能寐*
*And keepin' you, and keepin' you up*
我曾经也像夏洛特一样
I used to be Charlotte.
我染粉色的头发 去欧洲各地旅游
I had pink hair, traveled all over Europe.
找到了有趣的灵魂伴侣
I had soul mates that were fun.
-你说这些是想让我好受点吗 -或许吧
- That supposed to make me feel better? - Maybe.
我只想说 我现在过得很好啊
I'm just saying, things worked out okay for me.
在我以为自己要死了的时候
When I thought I was dying,
我让你帮我替夏洛特做什么事
what did I ask you to do for Charlotte?
确保她好好上学
To make sure she got an education.
没错
That's right.
那就该知道这没得商量
Then you should know this isn't really up for discussion.
因为你妹妹
Because of your sister?
我现在不想谈我妹妹
I'm not gonna talk about my sister right now.
如果你一直试着控制她 你...
If you keep trying to control her, you...
你会失去她
you will lose her.
你得想办法放手 让她自己成长
You have to find a way to let her be who she is.
我非常了解20岁女性的心理
That's the one thing I do know about being a 20-year-old woman.
很难放手 我懂
It's hard. I get it.
不 你不懂
No, you do not get it.
你的母亲是外科手术天才
You had a mother who was a surgical genius.
她的母亲10回 有9回认不出她
She had a woman who couldn't recognize her 9 times out of 10.
她携带着犯大错的基因
She's genetically programmed to make huge mistakes,
过去十年里
and I've spent the last 10 years trying
我都在确保她不犯错
to make sure that that does not happen.
所以 你不懂
So, no, you do not get it.
她把我推进壁炉里
She pushed me into the fireplace.
-爱丽丝 -他先推我的
- Ellis! - He pushed me first!
-这是我的熊 -是我的
- He's my bear. - No, it's mine!
-给我 别抢了 -给我
- No, give me it! Stop! - Give me!
我们不要吵醒麦琪阿姨
Hey, we want Aunt Maggie to stay asleep
让她别看到地毯上的血 好吗
so she doesn't see the blood on the carpet, okay?
-有多少血 -几乎没有
- How much blood is there? - Barely any.
我跟你说了别在房♥子里跑
And I told you not to run in the house.
你总是在房♥子里跑
You always run in the house.
这样吧
You know what?
我们来玩"急诊室"吧
We are gonna play emergency room.
-是游戏吗 -对
- Is that a game? - Yeah.
还是个很刺♥激♥的游戏
It's an exciting one, too.
-我能玩吗 -你当我们的病人
- Can I play? - You're our patient.
佐拉 你当我的住院医生
And, Zola, you're my resident,
所以 你得协助我做手术
so you will assist me with the surgery.
你能准备消毒剂吗
Will you prepare the antiseptic?
-手术 -是玩做手术的游戏
- Surgery? - It's like a play surgery.
假装的 想象出来的
You know, like, pretend. It's make-believe.
-会很好玩的 -给你
- It'll be fun. - Here you go.
谢谢 格蕾-谢博德医生
Thank you, Dr. Grey-Shepherd.
不用客气 恩都古医生
You're welcome, Dr. Ndugu.
我们先清理伤口
We're going to clean the cut first,
然后敷上纱布
and then we're going to apply gauze
保护皮肤 帮助愈合
to protect the skin and help with healing.
*嘘 小宝贝 别说话*
*Hush, little baby, don't say a word*
*爸爸给你买♥♥只小八哥*
*Papa's gonna buy you a mockingbird*
你考虑过我吗
Did you ever think about me?
*如果小八哥不唱歌♥*
*And if that mockingbird don't sing*
-你试过联♥系♥我吗... -*爸爸给你买♥♥只...*
- Or did you ever try to contact me... -*Papa's gonna buy you...*
-或你想联♥系♥我吗 -*钻戒*
- ...or want to contact me?-*A diamond ring*
-*如果钻戒...* -别唱了 拜托
-*And if that diamond ring...* - Stop singing, please.
我曾非常怀疑自我
"I used to be so unsure of myself.
我不断听从其他人的意见
I constantly listened to everyone else --
指导教授 主治医生 甚至其他住院医生
advisors, attendings, even other residents --
但我从没听从过我内心的声音
but I never listened to the voice inside.
-听听我想要什么 -所以你放弃我了吗
- To what I wanted." - Is that why you gave me up?
我原本甚至不想从事普通外科
"I didn't even want to go into general surgery initially.
我本想从事心胸科 但我劝阻了自己
I wanted to do cardio, but I talked myself out of it.
我强迫自己打消念头
I forced myself out of it."
你曾经想从事心胸科
You wanted to go into cardio?
我本可以十分出色
"I would have been extraordinary."
我现在就很出色
I am extraordinary!
我进了心外科
I went into cardio.
爱丽丝 是因为你吗
Ellis, is that because of you?
我怎么知道
How should I know?
因为...
Because...
我是你女儿
I a-am your daughter.
我...
I...
请看着我 拜托了
Please, look at me! Please!
求你 看我
Please! See me! Please!
但后悔是无用的
"Regrets are useless, though.
会让人软弱
They make you weak.
总是会让事态发展超出你的掌控
Always pining for something out of your control.
我之所以成为了优秀的外科医生
That's why I became a remarkable surgeon --
是因为我从不让无关紧要的事物
because I never let the inconsequential
阻挡我
get in my way."
我无关紧要
I was inconsequential?
玛格丽特 你能别打断我了吗
Margaret, would you stop interrupting?
你姐姐的孩子很可爱
Your sister's kids are cute.
是啊 他们很讨人喜欢
Yeah, they're adorable.
来个花生酱三明治吗
Pb&j?
好耶
Yeah!
你受到过来自长辈对于孩子和婚姻的压力吗
Did you ever feel the kid and marriage pressure?
每个感恩节我奶奶都拿这些事让我愧疚
Mm, my grandmother guilts me every Thanksgiving.
她在一年年老去
She's not getting any younger.
所以你就养植物吗
So, plants?
是啊
Yeah, mm-hmm.
这是林戈
This is Ringo.
名副其实
Makes sense.
这是詹尼斯
And this is Janis.
那是蒂娜
And that is Tina.
我其实很喜欢孩子
I actually love kids.
太喜欢了 所以不想养
So much that I don't want any.
你知道 当父母很难
Being a parent is hard, as you know.
别碰
Don't touch.
得为另一个人的所有事负责
You are responsible for another person's everything.
塑造他们的看待事物的观点和世界观
Shaping their perspective and worldview.
想办法让他们活着
Trying to keep them alive
帮助他们成长为像样的大人
and help them be a decent human being.
同时还得解决自己遇到的困难
All the while, figuring out your own stuff.
是啊
Well, yeah.
但你会收获很多爱
But there's a lot of love
会让你觉得一切辛苦都值得
that kind of comes in to balance all of that.
我爱
I love.
我爱我的植物
I love my plants.
-你好 -对不起
- Oh, hi. - Oh, sorry.
我以为西尔弗在这里
I thought Silver was in here.
不 我想他在外面
No, he went outside, I think.
他说需要"抽一管"
He said something about needing a "Pipe."
听着 我知道我们只是初识
Look, I know we just met,
但你能帮跟我舅舅谈谈吗
but, uh, would you mind talking to my uncle for me?
鉴于你现在或许可以说动他
Since you've probably got some sway with him right now.
夏洛特 你让我想起了自己
Charlotte, you remind me so much of myself.
只是你比我当年更勇敢
Except you're a lot braver than I was.
我以为我当时在反叛我妈
I thought I was rebelling against my mother.
实际上 我完全按照她希望的那样在做
In actuality, I was doing exactly what she wanted me to do.
我不是叛逆
I'm not rebelling.
-你确定吗 -对
- Are you sure? - Yes.
是的 我很确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
我只是...说不好
I just -- I don't know.
我想要些全新 不同的东西
I want something new, different.
-改变 -是的
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表