预约切开修补
Booked for an open repair.
好的 明白 你有什么手术
Okay, got it. And what do you have?
肝管空肠吻合术
Hepatico-J.
感觉你把好玩的手术抢走了
Sorta feels like you took the fun one.
- 我绝对不会这么干的 - 是吗
- I would never do that. - Never?
玩得开心 你去三号♥手术室
Have fun. You're going to O.R. 3.
好的 三号♥手术室
Okay. O.R. 3.
你得先去刷手
You're gonna need scrubs first.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
工地事故 圆盘锯弄的
Construction accident. Something with a circular saw.
我认为她只需要缝合
I believe she just needs sutures
但创口内可能有碎屑
but there could be debris inside.
好的 有没有做X光
Okay, have we gotten an X-ray
清创 检查伤口呢
cleaned out and examined the wound?
没有
No.
我在等故事转折 为什么没有呢
I'm waiting for the twist in the story as for why you haven't.
我觉得你会想先检查一下
I thought you'd want to examine her first.
以防万一 是吧
Just in case, you know?
或者我检查时 你可以监督
Or you could observe while I do the exam.
我只想确认我的步骤是对的
I wanted to make sure that I was doing it right.
你还什么都没做呢 怎么可能错呢
Well, you haven't done anything, so how could it be wrong?
- X光 冲洗 托盘 赶紧的 - 好的
- X-ray, irrigation, lap tray now! - Okay, yeah.
Lila怎么还在这里 Perez
Perez, what's Lila still doing here?
她想要注射可的松
She wanted a cortisone injection.
所以我就呼你了
Uh, that's why I paged you.
我认为她还需要做核磁
I think she also needs an MRI.
我在想她可能...
I was thinking it might be ...
Lila
Lila?
你能具体指出哪里疼吗
Will you show me exactly where it hurts?
这一块
It's along there.
注射可的松会有缓解
The cortisone shot should help
但如果你想要一劳永逸
but if you're looking for a more permanent solution
也许可以减重试试看
you might try losing a little weight.
也许可以减重试试看吗
I might try losing a little weight?
可以从跟朋友一起散步开始
Maybe start with some good walks with a friend
渐渐增量
and build up to more.
从1992年 我就开始控制饮食了
I've been on a diet since 1992
每天追着一群八岁熊娃 运动量很大的
and I get a serious workout every day chasing 8-year-olds.
请问我如何一边跟朋友散步
How am I supposed to take "good walks with friends"
一边忍♥受膝盖抽痛呢
when I have shooting pains coming from my knee when I walk?
我的意思是 你可能想不到
All I'm saying is, you might be surprised
即便10斤左右 也会加重关节疼痛
what even 10 to 15 pounds can do to exacerbate joint pain.
懂了
Got it.
所以如果我知道怎么能不肥胖了
So if I just figure out how not to be fat
我的病痛就能突然消失了
all my problems will magically go away.
谢谢
Thank you.
零分
Zero stars.
Lila...
Lila...
不好意思 Lila 等等
Oh, I'm sorry, Lila. Wait...
你看上去好像有足下垂
It looks like you might have foot drop.
- 走路姿势能看出来 - 有什么
- based on the way you're walking. - Have what?
足下垂的话
A foot drop is something that
哪怕减重10斤也不会治愈的
losing a solid 10 to 15 pounds will not fix.
我去给她预约核磁共振吧
Would you like me to order the MRI now, sir?
多走动两步 也有助于我减肥
Walking there might help me build up to more.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
- Hayes 等等 - Altman 别找我了
- Hayes, please. - Altman, I can't.
我们差点死在一起 你现在连我的电♥话♥都不接吗
We almost died together, and you can't return a phone call?
到底发生什么了
What happened?
求你了 告诉我吧
Please, can you just tell me?
问你丈夫去吧
Talk to your husband.
我问了 但是他不肯说
I am talking to my husband, but he's not talking to me!
在车祸发生之前 Owen就有些不对劲了
There was something wrong with Owen even before he got in that car.
我一直能感觉到
I felt it. I feel it.
我爱了他这么多年
And if you've loved Owen as long as I have loved him
他骗我的时候 我能感觉到
you feel when he's lying to you.
感觉心里堵得慌
You feel your stomach turn to ice.
现在他受伤了 我知道他很痛苦
And now he's hurt, and I know he's in so much pain
但我全身都有特别不好的感觉
but I have this horrible feeling in my whole body
你能不能告诉我 车里到底发生什么了
so can you please tell me what happened in that car?
他让我先爬出去
He told me to get out first.
让我想想我的孩子们
He told me to think about my kids.
因此我永远都欠他的
And for that, I'll always be in his debt.
他能活下来是奇迹 我也有可能死在车里
It's a miracle he survived. I might not have.
多亏你丈夫 我能回家了 回到孩子身边
Thanks to your husband, I got to get home to my kids.
多亏了他 我能...
Thanks to your husband, I get to
把他们带回爱尔兰老家
bring them back to my family in Ireland.
让他们有机会开始新生活
They get the chance to build a new life.
为什么要开始新生活
But why? Why are you building a new life?
Hayes 我见过你工作的样子
Hayes, I see you at work.
你不是那种突然离开的人
It's not like you just to quit without notice.
所以他的所言所行 肯定非常严重
So whatever he did or whatever he said to you must be so big
能让你想彻底改变生活
that you're willing to uproot your whole life.
对此 我也很抱歉
And for that, I am so sorry.
我和孩子们的生活早就彻底改变了
My kids and I have been uprooted long before
早在那场车祸之前
I got in that car with you and Owen.
你丈夫还活着
Your husband's alive.
记住这一点
Try to hold on to that.
再见 Altman
Goodbye, Altman.
我想一个人静静
I'd like to be alone.
我知道
I know you would.
Richard 我们都知道这有多打击
Richard, I know you know how traumatizing it is
一个医生 因为无心之过 导致病人死亡
for a surgeon to lose a patient due to an honest mistake.
我知道 你也知道
Yeah, I do. So do you.
你还记得我侄女吗
Do you remember what happened to my niece?
Sabie
Sabie?
我记得 我记得
Yeah, you're right. You're right.
就是因为Sabie 我很明白这种痛苦
It's because of Sabie that I know how agonizing it is
因为一次手术事故 家人失去至亲
for a family to lose a loved one due to a surgical error
尤其事故还是可以避免的
especially one that could have been prevented.
你当众羞辱我
You publicly humiliated me in the hospital
这是我工作30多年的医院
where I've worked for over 30 years...
Richard 我不是想羞辱你
Richard, that was not my intention.
我只是在做我的工作
I was just trying to do my job.
我宣誓过...
I took an oath ...
我也宣誓了
I took the same damn oath!
Schmitt没有犯错
Now, Schmitt didn't make a mistake.
Schmitt只是做了一个决定
Schmitt made a decision, okay?
他决定破坏我的教学方式
He chose to subvert my teaching method.
选择继续手术 而不是等待
He chose to proceed without waiting
结果你居然责备我
and then, somehow, you went after me?!
我相信制度 好吗
I believe in systems, okay?
我相信科学数据
I believe in scientific data
经过多次测试 直到证实其有效性
of running scenarios multiple times to ensure they work
才能投入实际运用
before we implement new procedures
我觉得我们没有这样操作过
and I don't believe that we have done that here.
哪来的我们 Maggie
We? Who is "we", Maggie?
你总是缺席
You haven't been here.
Meredith也是如此 你俩没有立场发表意见
Neither has Meredith, so neither of you get an opinion.
让我一个人待会
So please leave me alone
别逼我说出什么让我后悔的话
before I say something that I'll regret!
子♥宫♥内膜异位的典型病灶是什么样的
What do the classic lesions of endometriosis look like?
大多数情况下 表层会呈现灰黑色
Most commonly, they have a blue-black appearance...
就像这里
like right there.
很好 Wilson医生
Nice catch, Dr. Wilson.
我们做活检确认一下
We'll get a biopsy to confirm.
她情况如何
How's she doing?
我以为你去会诊了
I thought you had a consult.
已经做完了
I finished.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表