Altman, tell my kids to call their aunt.
告诉他们我爱他们 他们会没事的
Tell them I love them. Tell them they'll be okay.
听着 我们会稳住这辆车
Listen. We'll stabilize the car.
回到路上 去求救
Just get back to the road and bring help.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你 去吧
I love you. Go.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
我出来了 我出来了
I'm out. I'm out.
拿着冷藏箱 去救法鲁克
Get the cooler. Save Farouk.
泰迪 快去
Teddy, go!
他现在去手术了
He's headed into surgery now.
要多久
How long will it take?
几个小时 看情况
A few hours. Depends.
我知道这个并发症让人感到沮丧
Look, I know this complication is frustrating,
但我们已经走到了现在 治疗还会继续
but we made it this far, and it's still gonna happen.
你怎么能这么确定呢
How can you be so sure?
-闭上眼睛 -为什么
- Close your eyes. - Why?
好吧
Fine.
你在皮克斯岛上
You are on Peaks Island
在夏末缅因州的海上
off the coast of Maine in late summer.
你站在沙滩上
You're standing on the beach,
周围都是
which is also surrounded
高大美丽的树
by huge, amazing trees.
现在是晚上 很凉爽 但有暖暖的微风
It's nighttime, so it's cool, but the breeze is warm.
当你抬头仰望
And when you look up...
繁星
stars...
看向永恒
forever and ever.
听着海浪
Hearing the waves...
你感受到宁静降临
a calm exists...
无与伦比的安宁
...like no other.
你是在引导我冥想吗
Did you just guide-mediate me?
有效果吗
Did it work?
不是没效果
It didn't not work.
-冲洗 -冲洗
- Irrigation. - Irrigation.
四号♥间急会诊
Urgent page from OR 4.
他们呼叫任何有空的人
They're calling anyone available.
-任何人 -任何主治
- Anyone? - Any attending.
你去吧 我可以自己缝合
Go ahead. I'm good to close up.
好的
Okay.
格蕾医生 他血压低了
Dr. Grey! He's hypotensive!
很好 肯定很接近了
Okay. It's definitely close.
我能听见水声 声音越来越大了
I can hear the water. It's getting louder, and...
朋友们 我觉得很快就要到了
I think we'll be there soon, folks.
立即启动大量输血流程 赶紧
Initiate the massive transfusion protocol, right now!
我这就下来
I'm coming down!
我觉得
Yeah, I think...
就在那
Ah! Ah, there it is.
天啊
Holy moly.
我的天啊
Holy moly. Wow!
我好久没有亲眼看过瀑布了
It's been so long since I've seen a waterfall in person.
这太壮观了
Oh, this is just the best.
我要在这待一会儿
Yeah, I'm gonna stay here a while, you guys.
-我要在这待一会儿 -把那关了
- I'm gonna stay here a while. - Turn that off.
发生了什么 快说
I need to know what happened, now.
我们正准备断肠管
We were doing the dissection.
一切都很顺利
Everything looked good.
施密特医生把肠系膜下动脉扯裂了
Uh, Dr. Schmitt put traction on the IMA.
你们怎么没喊主治
Why did you not call for an attending?
我们喊了 但是 李维
We did, but, um, Levi --
施密特医生决定自己先断而不是等上级医师
Dr. Schmitt started the dissection instead of waiting.
他觉得可以自己先开始做
He thought he could just get it started,
但是后来出血了
but then there was a bleed.
施密特医生找到出血点
Uh, Dr. Schmitt identified it was coming
在肠系膜下动脉根部靠近腹主动脉
from the base of the IMA at the aorta.
我们试着止血 但是太迟了
We attempted to control it, but, um, it was too late.
施密特
Schmitt?
宣布吧
Call it.
-死亡时间 -不 施密特 你来宣布
- The time of death -- - No. You call it, Schmitt.
这是你的病人 你的手术间 你的手做的手术
This is your patient, your OR, your hands that operated.
你来宣布
Call it.
死亡时间 1点19分
Time of death, 1:19.
我经常问我的孩子们
I often ask my kids...
他们更喜欢平安夜还是圣诞节
...do they prefer Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
这都怪你
This is on you.
我对这个问题的看法经常改变
I go back and forth on that question.
作为个人 我更喜欢平安夜
As a person, I prefer Christmas Eve,
那时生活充满着无限可能
when life is all possibility...
睡前想着圣诞树下还有那么多没拆封的礼物
falling asleep with unopened presents under a tree,
满怀对明天的兴奋
filled with excitement for tomorrow.
但作为外科医生 我更喜欢圣诞节当天
But as a surgeon, I prefer Christmas Day...
当可能变为现实
...the point where possibility meets reality.
等等 停车
Wait, wait! Stop!
你尽了最大努力
You've tried your best.
你决定缝合
You call to close.
你用正确的缝合方法给手术画上句号♥
You finish the surgery with the proper suture.
海斯 快走
Hayes, just go!
告诉泰迪梅根和我的孩子我爱他们
Tell Teddy and Megan and my kids that I love them.
-还有我妈 -不行 不
- And my mom. - No, no.
-告诉他们我非常爱他们 -绝对不行
- Tell them I love them all so much. - Absolutely not!
孩子成长过程中不可以完全没有父母
No child deserves to grow up without a parent.
-我不想听 -我就跟在你后面
- I'm not listening. - I'll be right behind you!
车翻下去前应该还有几秒时间
When the car tips, there'll be a few seconds.
-我就利用这段时间 -不行 太重了
- I might just make it. - No, the weight won't be enough.
-我们可以一起出去 -不可能 不可能
- We can go together. - It won't work. It won't work.
你离车窗最近 这是唯一的办法
You're closest to the window. This is the only way, okay?
我不可能抛下你
I'm not leaving you.
想想你的孩子 海斯
Think of your kids, Hayes, okay?
求你了
Please.
如果我没能逃出去
If I don't make it, just --
我需要你帮我个忙 好吗
I need you to do something for me, okay?
我给了诺亚·杨帮他自杀的药物
I gave Noah Young the drugs that he needed to die,
我答应了他我也会给其他三个
and I promised him that I would give the same drugs
垂死士兵一样的药物
to three other dying soldiers.
这么做是正确的 海斯
It's the right thing to do, Hayes.
药我已经准备好了
I already have the meds.
在我车里 手套箱里
They're in my truck, glove compartment.
打给诺亚的妻子 希瑟
Call Noah's wife, Heather.
她知道他们的名字 她会帮你的
She has their names. She'll help you, okay?
很快
And soon...
好吗
Okay?!
你就能知道有没有效
...you'll see if it all worked.
快走 别让它把我们两个都带走
Move. Move before it takes us both!
快走 快
Move! Go!
但无论你更喜欢哪个
But whichever you prefer...
快走
Go!
有一点是确定的
...I can promise you this.
不
No!
亨特
Hunt!
假期终会结束
...eventually, the holiday is over.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表