感觉这么缺医生的情况下 还有一堆医生
Like there's too many doctors in here for a dying man
围着一个要死的人打转
in a physician shortage.
另外还缺血
Except there's also a blood shortage.
我们所有的手术都取消了
All of our surgeries got canceled.
大家都爱你 亲爱的 你只需要处理
Everyone loves you, babe, you just have to deal with --
宝宝吗 克丽丝汀
Baby? Kristen?
你觉得又是假性宫缩吗
Oh, you think it's Braxton Hicks again?
不是 更严重
No, these are worse.
我可以吗
Can I?
我呼叫妇产科
I'll page OB.
-威尔逊医生 叫 叫威尔逊医生 -好
- Dr. Wilson -- Call -- Call Dr. Wilson. - Okay.
也许是真的
Maybe they're real?
求求老天 让它成真吧
Oh, please, God, let these be real.
凯普娜 你在这儿干嘛
Kepner, what are you doing here?
说来话长 什么情况
Uh, long story. What do we got?
37单位的血
37 units of blood.
所以他们让你负责急诊室了吗
So they got you working the pit, huh?
我希望就几个小时吧
A few hours, I hope.
老实说 我不知道是怎么回事
Honestly, I don't know what's going on.
你妻子开始对我吼叫 我就像巴甫洛夫的狗
Your wife started yelling at me, and I'm like Pavlov's dog.
贝利一喊 我立马集中注意力
Bailey yells, and I snap to attention.
情况是缺血
Well, a blood shortage is what's going on.
是啊 全国都缺血
Well, yeah, there's a nationwide blood shortage
因为疫情以来流动诊所都关闭了
since they closed the mobile clinics in the pandemic.
但我是说 现在
But I'm just saying, right now,
今天格蕾-斯隆正面临着
today, Grey-Sloan is experiencing
临时缺血
an acute blood shortage.
所有本该用来补充储备的血液
And all the blood that was supposed to replenish the stores
都出事了
was in an accident.
有司机受伤吗
Any injured drivers?
有 我们把他们送到西雅图长老会医院去了
Yeah, we went them to Seattle Pres.
为什么
Why?
因为你们没有血来治他们
Because you don't have the blood to treat them.
你刚给了我37单元的血
You just brought me 37 units.
不够 凯普娜 我
It's not enough. Look, Kepner, I --
我知道你其实不在这里上班
Look, I know you don't really work here,
但是你现在必须拒收创伤病人了
but you're gonna have to close to trauma.
贝利肯定会大吼大叫的
Bailey's definitely gonna yell about that.
福克斯基金会积极致力于复活
And the Fox Foundation is so committed to revitalizing
住院医生项目 所以我们投了双倍的钱
the residency program that we're doubling our funding in both
用于住院医师关怀计划和技术实验室
the resident wellness program and the skills lab,
我们正在招聘专门的人员
and we're recruiting specialized personnel
-确保项目的成功 -借过一下
- to assure its success. - Coming through!
泽梅尔医生请到手术室
Dr. Zemel to the OR.
丽塔·泽梅尔医生请到手术室
Dr. Lita Zemel to the OR.
布莱克女士 你能告诉我
Ms. Blake, any chance you want to share
你是怎么想的吗
what it is you're thinking here?
梅瑞狄斯·格蕾要离开格蕾-斯隆医院了
Meredith Grey is leaving Grey-Sloan.
她提到
Well, she's indicated that after, uh,
我们重新振作后
we get back on our feet,
-她想 -不 不
- she has a desire to -- - No, no.
-计划 -对
- A plan. - Yes.
她说过她确实有计划离开
She said she, uh, does have plans to leave.
而且我知道这事
And I only know that
是因为意外听到住院医生的话
because I overheard it from a resident.
所以你在说话的时候 我在想
So what I was thinking while you were talking
是不是还有其他事瞒着我
is that I wonder what else is being kept hidden from me.
我在想 这个人
What I was thinking is that this man,
西装革履 口灿莲花
he wears a suit well and talks a real good game,
但有什么是他没说的
but what else is he notsaying?
罗斯医生请到新生儿重症监护室
Dr. Rose to the NICU.
这些燃烧坑受害者
These burn pit victims --
其中一些人报名时还只是孩子
some of them were just kids when they signed up.
现在他们二十多岁就要死了 肺部全是伤
Now they're dying in their 20s with lungs so scarred
都认不出是肺了
they don't even look like lungs.
拜托 贝利 让我们过去
Come on, Bailey, just let us go, please.
-不行 -他会坐牢的
- I can't. - He will go to jail.
不关我的事
Not my problem.
不是我♥干♥的
It's not my doing.
如果换作是本呢
What if this was Ben?
本才不会
Ben would never.
你确定
Are you sure?
我记得本不是很按规矩来办事的
Ben isn't much of a rule-follower, as I recall.
他也许不按规矩
He may not be a rule-follower,
但他不会违法
but he is not a law-breaker!
你真的觉得
Do you really believe that
应该让那些士兵独自
these soldiers should be left alone to die
慢慢且痛苦地死去
a slow and brutally painful death?
同时也榨干了他们的家庭
They're bankrupting their families along the way.
你该去改变法律 而不是违反它
You work to change the law! You do not break the law!
我们在改变法律的路上了 贝利
We areworking to change the laws, Bailey.
贝利
Bailey...
我们曾经上过前线
we have been on the front lines.
我们知道这些士兵经历了什么
We know what these soldiers have survived
他们牺牲了什么
and what they've sacrificed.
他们的肺部全是由
Their lungs are full of scar tissue caused
我国♥军♥队目光短浅的决定而造成疤痕
by short-sighted decisions made by our U.S. Military.
我必须帮助他们
I had to fight for them.
我别无选择
I had to.
急诊室因供血短缺而暂时关闭
如果您有意愿献血请入内
我读了你的文章
I read your article.
你可真是牛人
You are such a rock star.
谢谢
Thank you.
我看你在急诊室替班
I saw that you were covering the pit.
想来看看你需不需要帮忙
I wanted to see if you needed extra hands.
如果我们没有拒接创伤患者 那的确需要
Yeah, well, I probably would have if we hadn't closed to trauma.
欧文指定是疯了
Owen must be losing his mind.
你知 你知道凯瑟琳的最新情况吗
Do y-- Do you have an update on Catherine?
没有 我今天晚点约了她的肿瘤医生谈
No, I'm scheduled to talk to her oncologist later today.
来陪陪我
Well, keep me company.
讲一下你的近况
Tell me how you are.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不 怎么了
Oh, no. Wha--
我最近经常这样
This keeps happening.
我
I'm --
我刚分手但我
I'm going through a breakup, and
我有点难以释怀
I just cannot seem to shove it down.
你遇见爱情了
You fell in love?
不是
No.
不是的 我有生以来遇见过太多次爱情了
No, because I have fallen in love so many time in my life,
感觉每次都像坐过山车
and it feels like a roller coaster.
既刺♥激♥又费力 令人恶心又绝望
It feels thrilling and consuming and sickening and desperate,
但这次不一样
and this did not feel like that.
这次我感觉...被看到了
This... I think I felt, um, seen?
被人理解
I felt known.
而且我不是遇见了爱情
And, um, I didn't fall in love --
是拥抱了它
I-I kind of slid into it,
像拼上了严丝合缝的两块拼图
um, like two puzzle pieces that just kind of fit.
那怎么会分手
So what happened?
他们不想要我想要的东西
They don't want what I want.
而且他们 不想要我有的东西
And they -- they don't want what I have.
他们不想要孩子
They don't want kids.
你确定你们间结束了吗
Are you sure it's over?
感觉无可挽回了
It feels pretty over.
我也一度和你一样
I've been where you are.
但一切皆有可能
But never say never.
有时候爱会回来找你的
Sometimes love comes back around.
我们有些冰冻血浆
Okay. We got FFP here.
虽然不是全血 但这应该能有助于她的凝血功能
It's not blood, but it should help with her coagulopathy.
我们还能用血浆膨胀剂
We can use plasma expanders, too.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表