答应别人做一个孩子的监护人
has signed us up to be the guardians of a child,
一个今天刚失去父亲的孩子
a child who lost her father today.
这个小女孩很...
This little girl is so --
-幸运 -你说什么
- Lucky. - Excuse me?
-她失去了父亲 这很可怕 -他...
- It is awful that she lost her father... - He --
但至少她不会在无家可归的环境下长大
...but at least she won't grow up without a home.
她会在贝利家和沃伦家的陪伴下长大
She will grow up with Baileys and Warrens,
《鹧鸪家庭》讲述单亲母亲与五个孩子的故事
对我来说 就像与鹧鸪家庭
which, to me, is pretty much like growing up
一起生活一样
with a Partridge Family.
我甚至不知道这种说法是否正确
I don't even know if that reference is right
因为我小时候没有电视
because I didn't grow up with TV.
你还没做决定是吗
Oh, you haven't made the decision yet?
玛兰达
Miranda.
本 我很抱歉 我现在做不了决定
Oh, Ben. I'm -- I'm sorry. I can't do this right now.
不 玛兰达 安迪来了
No, Mira-- Miranda. Andy's here.
-什么... -她来了
- Wha... - She's here.
我...
I...
小可爱
Baby girl.
没事的 没事了
It's okay. Oh. It's okay.
一切都会好的
Oh, it's gonna be okay.
-他怎么样了 -他没事
- How does it look? - He's fine.
他心脏的肿胀处已经缩小到正常大小了
Swelling in his heart has subsided to normal size.
真是个好消息 我们给他缝合吧
That's great news. Let's close him.
梅根
Megan.
已经没事了 法鲁克没事了
It's all right. Farouk's all right.
梅根
Megan.
是的 谢谢 明天你们还来吗
Yes. Thank you. We'll see you tomorrow?
好的 谢谢各位 再见
Okay. Thanks, guys. Bye.
-新的住院医生吗 -退役老兵
- New residents? - Veterans.
他们帮助我搜集一项研究的数据
They're helping me collect data for a study.
一个燃烧坑的研究
A burn pit study.
一切都还好吗
Everything okay?
我们需要聊一聊你妹妹的事
We need to talk about your sister.
梅根
Oh, Megan.
欧文 泰迪 我...
Owen, Teddy, I, um --
-我...我很抱歉 -不 不是
- I'm -- I'm sorry. - No. No.
你不需要解释或者道歉 好吗
You don't need to explain or apologize, okay?
我只想确认一件事 我要你认真听
I just need to know one thing. And I need you to really listen.
好的
Okay.
我 我们
I -- we --
我们是你的家人
we are your family.
你和法鲁克
You and Farouk.
你从来不用自己承受这些
You never have to do this alone.
永远不用
Ever.
好吗
Okay?
那真是...每个人离开之前都这么说
That's really -- That's what everybody says before they leave.
这次不是
Not this time.
没有人要离开
No one is going anywhere,
无论你是否愿意 我们都是你的家人
and whether you like it or not, we are family.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Okay.
我们是我们身体细胞的延伸
We are an extension of our cells.
像它们一样 我们注定会去寻找他人
Just like them, we are programmed to find others...
温斯顿
Oh. Winston.
医生 理查德
Doctor -- Richard.
您今天过得好吗
Good day, sir?
你非常想念她 对吧
You miss her pretty bad, huh?
天呐 这就像一种疼痛
Oh, my God. It's like an ache.
是的 凯瑟琳也出差了
Yeah, Catherine's out of town, too.
你知道吗 乔酒吧做的汉堡非常不错
You know, Joe's makes a mean burger.
你饿了吗 小子
Are you hungry, son?
饿坏了
I'm starving.
...与另一个人产生联♥系♥...
...to reach out for one another...
进而找到滋养与爱
and find nourishment and love.
你的消防员患者活下来了吗
Did your firefighter patient make it?
他需要几个月的时间
Well, he's gonna need a couple months
来做理疗 但是 活下来了
of physical therapy, but, yeah.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
要是我死了会怎么样
What happens if I die?
什么
What?
如果我死了 卢娜怎么办
If I die, what happens to Luna?
我有个阁楼 卢娜 斯考特 还有我
I get the penthouse, and Luna, Scout, and I
用你的保险金买♥♥一个80英寸超高清电视
buy an 80-inch ultra hi-def TV with your insurance money.
-林 -我会抚养卢娜的
- Link! - I've got Luna.
这甚至不是一个问题好吗 我会抚养她
That's not even a question, okay? I've got her.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 我们回家吧
All right. Let's go home.
好的
All right.
好了 我已经送过你们礼物了
Well, I've bestowed my gifts upon you.
现在我必须走不然大卫会在停车场突袭我
Now I must away before David jumps me in the parking lot.
晚安 汤姆
Night, Tom.
与我的细胞一样 我们注定不会孤单
Like our cells, we're not meant to be alone.
如果你想比谁最晚回去 那你就输了
If you're trying to beat me at chicken, you're gonna lose.
我工作需要的睡眠很少
I need very little sleep to function.
我还有点希望是最后一个走的
I was kind a hoping to be the last one out.
我把汤姆带来 汉密尔顿不开心
Hamilton is not thrilled with me for bringing Tom in,
所以我还得好好表现
still gotta earn points.
他欣赏我
Well, he worships me,
所以帮你个忙 我先走
so as a favor to you, I will leave first.
所以你没结婚
So you're not married,
但卡洛西科说"快乐的小家庭"
but Koracick said "Happy little family."
我有一个漂亮的儿子
I have a beautiful son.
我的儿子有一个很好的爸爸
And my son has a beautiful dad.
我是单身
And I am single.
你呢
You?
结婚了 对
Married. Yeah.
和这个实验室结的婚
To this lab.
我...我嫁给了这个实验室
I'm -- I'm married to this lab.
这个实验室太疯狂了我要早点走了
This lab is so mad I'm leaving early.
这很漂亮 对吗
It's pretty, right?
好了 现在真的很晚了 去睡觉吧
Okay. It's very late now. Please go to bed.
-好 想你妈咪 -我爱你 妈咪
- Okay, miss you, Mommy. - I love you, Mommy!
不好意思我迟到了
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
-没关系 -真的吗
- It's okay. - Yeah.
但是我以为你会减少点工作时间
But I thought you cut back on your hours.
我知道 如果人们
I know. If only people
捐献器官时候能选一个更合适的时间
would donate their organs at more convenient times.
那就再好不过了
It would be better.
-你怎么样 -我很好
- How you doing? - I'm good.
-好 -我很好
- Good. - I'm good.
你...你和汉密尔顿的事解决了吗
You, uh -- You work it out with Hamilton?
-对 没错 -很好
- I did. I did. - Good.
因为我以为他会开除你
'Cause I thought he was gonna fire you.
那可就不好了
That wouldn't be good.
所以 一旦我们找到彼此...
So, once we find each other...
就别放手了
...try not to let go.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表