Isn't that why she's tilted?
对 但可能角度不够
Yes, but it may not be enough.
数到三 一起给她翻身
Okay, on the count of three, turn her.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
这样可不叫搞砸 威尔逊
Well, that's not what I would call screwing up, Wilson.
你见过这样的情况吗
Have you ever seen anything like this?
一个人的腹腔组织像牙膏一样
A man's abdominal cavity squeezed like toothpaste
被巨蟒挤到了胸腔
up into his chest by a python?
没有 而且希望不用再看到
Nope, and I'm happy to never see it again.
但这是一个很好的教学案例
It's a great teaching case, though.
你们很幸运 赫尔姆 赖特
You're lucky, Helm and Wright.
是吗
Are we?
我们有幸能看到大♥师♥实操
Well, we get to watch a master at work.
-没错 有位好老师很关键 -纱布
- Yeah, a good teacher makes all the difference. - Gauze.
你住院医生期间有导师吗
You ever had a mentor during your residency?
当然有了
Yeah, sure did.
她是外科手术天才
She was a surgical genius.
还很性感
Also, hot.
我第一眼看到她就被迷得神魂颠倒
Yeah, I was smitten from day one.
这可能不是选择这个专业的最佳原因
It may not have been the best reason to choose a specialty.
但因为她你才走到了今天
But that's what got you here,
你最终也不再迷恋她了 是吗
and you eventually got over her, right?
没有 我跟她结婚了
Nope. I'm married to her.
皮尔斯医生吗
Dr. Pierce?
是啊 她曾是我的老师
Yeah, she was my teacher.
我们就是这么认识的
That's how it all started.
韦伯医生
Dr. Webber.
动物管制的人终于到了
Animal Control finally arrived.
病人的男朋友正在决定该怎么处置吉吉
Boyfriend's trying to decide what to do about Gigi.
该死 结肠看上去很黯淡
Oh, Damn it. Colon looks dusky.
你觉得结肠还有救吗
Oh, do you think it's salvageable?
可能吧 来 把肝脏拉下来
Maybe. Here, let's pull down the liver.
血压正在下降
BP's dropping.
挂两单位血包
Hang two units of blood.
吸
Suction.
帮我找到失血根源
Help me find the source.
还有八次
Okay, eight more.
梅根虽然在表格上记录数字
Just 'cause Megan wrote those numbers on that sheet
不代表数字很重要
doesn't make them necessary.
她又不是我的医生
She's not my doctor.
物理治疗不仅能够增强移♥动♥能力
Well, PT doesn't just improve mobility,
还能够帮助避免术后并发症
it also helps prevent post-surgical complications.
你不用给我讲解物理治疗的好处了 好吗
You don't have to sell me on physical therapy, okay?
那就继续吧
Well, then, just keep going.
我需要休息
I need a break.
等你结束后就能休息了
You can take a break after you finish these rounds.
如果你不逼自己一把
You're not gonna be able to walk or operate
就没法再走路或做手术了
if you don't push yourself.
不要退缩
Don't hold back.
不要退缩
Don't hold back?
不要退缩 看看你 泰迪
Don't hold back? Look at you, Teddy.
你一直在家里小心翼翼
You've been tiptoeing around this house,
假装所有事都很好
pretending like everything is fine.
请你别装了 行吗
But please just stop, okay?
看着我的眼睛 拜托
And look me in the eye, for God's sake.
继续你的治疗
Just keep doing your therapy.
很痛
It hurts!
我退缩是因为我很痛苦
I'm holding back because I'm in pain!
我也是
So am I!
我无法直视你 因为我已经不认得你了
I can't look at you because I don't recognize you anymore.
这是TX2机械臂
It's the TX2 robot arm.
我在医院的内部通讯上读到过
I read about it in the hospital newsletter.
-机械臂很精准 -是的
- It's so precise. - Yeah.
而且很有力 所以别跟它掰手腕
And very strong, so don't try to arm wrestle it.
我不会的
I won't.
如果你得到部分拨款
So, what would you do with the money,
你会用来做什么
if you got some of this funding?
我会做什么
What would I do?
我会继续研究再生干细胞疗法
Well, I'd keep studying regeneration stem cell therapies,
扩大我在异种器♥官♥移♥植♥上的研究
expand my research on xenotransplantation,
诸如此类
stuff like that.
你做这么多研究吗
Are you doing all of that?
我一直想尝试救更多病人
I mean, I'm always trying to save more patients
而不让其中一些人死亡 但太难了
without someone having to die, but it's -- it's difficult.
我需要时间 需要钱
And it takes time. It takes money.
不是所有人都能够得到
Not everyone gets surprised
出乎意料的数百万研究经费
with millions in research funding.
不是说我不感恩这个经费
It's not like I don't appreciate it.
也不是说我不感激
It's not like I'm not grateful for it.
但你了解我的人生 和我在西雅图的孩子
You know about my life and my kids in Seattle,
这一切真的看上去
and it really kind of seems like
开始变得有些更复杂了
this just got a little bit more complicated.
我可以跟你的孩子们见个面
I could meet your kids.
你可以在这里生活
You could have a life here.
但汉密尔顿刚刚暗示这笔钱能够帮到你
But Hamilton just implied that this money could help you.
等等 抱歉 你是不是换了个话题
Wait, I'm sorry. Did you just change the subject?
不是 我是在评估事态有多复杂
No, that's me assessing how complicated this is.
你觉得我和你谈恋爱
So you think I'm in a relationship with you
是为了得到拨款吗
to get grant funding?
我说过我有信任危机的
I told you I have trust issues.
我没提过我的研究
I didn't mention my research
因为这与我对你的感觉无关
because it's not relevant to how I feel about you.
我觉得我们这样很好
I think what we have here is pretty great.
我想跟你走下去 梅瑞狄斯
I'm in this, Meredith.
但似乎你在对这份不错的感情
But it seems like you take things that are pretty great
开始找茬
and you start looking for the problems.
你希望我接受这份工作
You want me to take the offer.
我希望你做你想做的事
I want you to do what you want to do.
我得去看病人了
I got to go check on a patient,
但这是你的选择
but... it's your choice.
这是你的人生 这就是我想告诉你的
It's your life, as much as I'd like to share it with you.
-注射碳酸氢钠 -他的肝脏在出血
- Push bicarb. - He's hemorrhaging from his liver.
他很不稳定 全身弥散性血管内凝血
Okay, he's unstable and in full DIC.
好吧 我们给他包扎 不要缝合
Okay, uh, let's pack him, leave him open,
送他去重症监护室稳定病情
and get him to the ICU to stabilize him.
我们明天再试试
We'll try again tomorrow.
多拿些纱垫 准备好伤口负压辅助愈合治疗
Let's get more lap pads and get ready for a wound-vac.
但我们要怎么跟克拉克说
But what do we tell Clark?
告诉他来重症监护室见我们
Tell him to meet us in the ICU.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
劳拉和宝宝都很好
Laura and the baby are both fine,
但胎儿压♥迫♥了她的主静脉
but the fetus compressed her major vein,
导致她的心脏短暂骤停
causing her heart to briefly stop,
所以我们需要重新安排手术时间
so we will need to reschedule the procedure.
天啊 好吧
Wow, okay.
但她还好吗
But s-she's fine?
她很好 正在睡觉
She's fine. She's sleeping.
我可以带你去看她 或者...
I can take you to see her, or...
大多数人会在自家病号♥睡着时
Do most people usually peek at their person
偷看他们吗
while they're sleeping?
她醒来我就告诉你
I'll let you know when she wakes up.
-好的 -好吧
- Great. - Okay.
你的《环球冲冲冲》看到哪里了
Um, h-how far did you get in "Ready, Set, Globe!"?
艾瑞克和蒂芙尼刚在泰国的一个洞穴中
Erikk and Tiffany just found the amulet
-找到护身符 -我记得
- in the cave in Thailand. - Oh, yeah.
-所以... -好吧 你找到了自动贩卖♥♥机
- So... - Right. Um, and you found the vending machine.
对 我没法决定想要什么
Yeah, I-I couldn't decide what I wanted,
-所以每样都买♥♥了一袋 -好吧
- so I got one of everything. - Right.
除了海盐醋味薯片
Except salt and vinegar chips.
我买♥♥了两包 你饿吗
I got two of those. You hungry?
实际上 非常饿 谢谢
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表