We did it! We did it!
终于啊
Finally!
我知道 婚姻可能是错误的制度
I know that marriage can be a faulty institution
但我想做到最好
but I want to do it right.
我想比我的父母做得更好
I want to do it better than my parents did.
我是为了Scout
I want that for Scout.
也是为了我自己
And I want it for me.
Link
Link...
我办不到
I can't.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我是可以
I can...
但我不想
but I don't want to.
你以前也不想跟我在一起啊
And you used to not want to with me.
我去年挺过来了
I got through this last year
是因为我跟心爱的女人在一起
because I did it with the woman that I love.
我完全没想到 能更透彻地认识自己
I learned more about myself than I ever thought I would.
我也认识到...
I learned that I...
我想要再进一步
I want more of it.
我不要共度一年 Amelia
I don't want a year, Amelia
我要共度一生 跟你一起
I want a lifetime. With you.
Link 我爱你
Link, I love you.
我也爱Scout
And I love Scout.
我也知道你有多爱Scout
And I love how you are with Scout.
我喜欢这样
I love it.
那嫁给我吧 Amelia
Then marry me, Amelia.
不
No.
这是给我的吗
Is that for me?
不是 这是给我的
No, no. This is for me.
据Nico说 你把我的肩袖拉伤了
According to Nico, you strained my rotator cuff.
- 我吗 - 是的
- Me? - Yeah.
是你要去甲板上的
You were the one who wanted to go out on the deck.
你说你想要看星星
And you said you wanted to look at the stars.
我以为你是说要看星星
I thought you meant look at the stars
你懂我的意思吗
you know what I'm saying?
- 就像说密语 - 女人不兴那一套
- Like, code. - Women don't speak in code.
Maggie Pierce
Maggie Pierce.
工作时 泰然自若
So poised at work.
私底下 却是另一样
If only they knew.
想走了吗
Want to get out of here?
我确实想出去了
I do want to get out of here, yeah.
- 我们把炸薯条带上吧 - 是的
- We're taking these fries, though. - Yeah.
你的小儿子怎么了
So what's happening with your youngest?
你都没把话说完
You never finished your sentence.
你的小儿子正在经历...
Your youngest is having moments of...
恐慌发作
Panic attacks.
非常严重
They're very intense.
他发现我恋爱了 就开始发病了
It started when he found out I was dating
我当时想更进一步的
when I was trying to...
但我停手了
...and I stopped
因为我看到这件事对他的影响了 但是...
as soon as I saw what it was doing to him, but...
谢谢
Cheers.
他还是会焦虑 会大发作
He's still very anxious and has these episodes.
我不知道怎么办了
I have no idea what to do.
那约周日 怎么样
Well, how about Sunday?
一起吃晚餐
For dinner.
你带着儿子们来我家
You and your boys come to my place.
晚上六点
6:00.
带上甜点
And bring dessert.
如果带水果 我会请你离开
And if it's fruit, you'll get shown the door.
好的
Okay.
- 好的 - 谢谢你
- Alright. - Thank you.
你努力尝试
You try just as hard.
多年以来 你都一直如此
...you do the same things you've done for years
甚至比以往做得更好
even better than you used to.
我没法送Luna去日托中心
I couldn't take Luna in to daycare.
我甚至都没走进大楼
I never even went in the building.
每次我走出一个地方
Every time I walk out of a room
我都在想 我是不是让Luna感觉
I wonder if I'm making Luna feel the way I must have felt
像是当年我妈把我丢在消防站那样
when my mom left me at that fire station.
我不想离开她的左右
I never want to leave her side.
完全不想
Ever.
很明显了 看看我的头发
Clearly. Look at my hair.
我讨厌你
I hate you!
怎么
What?
我...
I...
每次走出门
Well, you're gonna feel guilty
你都会内疚的
every time you walk out that door.
这是不会变的
That's not gonna change.
这表示你一直在心心念念着她
All that means is that she is number one in your mind all the time
当妈就是这样的
and that's how it should be.
我想我跟Amelia完了
I think it's over with Amelia.
我们真掰了
I think it's really over.
这是我听过最傻的事了
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
是吗
Isn't it?
我们回家吧
Can we go home?
好的
Yeah.
但如果仍然没有胜利的感觉呢
But what if it still doesn't feel like a win anymore?
你会在这里多久
So, how long are you in town?
会再住几天
Just a couple more days.
他们请我留下来 看一些研究 所以...
They've asked me to stay and look at some research, so...
那是否意味着 你要放弃呢
Does that mean you've stopped playing?
好啦
Alright.
我不会邀请你进房♥间的
I'm not inviting you in.
- 没问题 - 好吧
- That's okay. - Okay.
我没要进啦
I'm not asking.
多谢你送我回来
Thanks for walking me.
- 不客气 - 好的
- Of course. - Okay.
- 晚安 - 晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
继续走啦
Keep walking.
真霸道
So bossy.
不
No.
这意味着是时候改变游戏规则了
It means it's time to change the game.
医人当自强 第18季
第01集 太阳升起
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表