但我们已经请来一名世界顶尖的外科医生
But we have flown a world-class surgeon
以及一位神经学专家 时间都约好了
and a neuroscientist here according to their scheduling.
我是特意去找的 要找不会偏袒我的人
I went out of my way to find someone who doesn't like me and won't be biased
这是很难的 因为我太受欢迎了
which wasn't easy to do because I'm pretty popular.
先深呼吸 Bailey 好吗
Okay, let's just take a deep breath, Bailey, okay?
你是我的住院医主管
You are my residency director.
我们的项目要被审查
Our program is being assessed as to whether or not
面临生死存亡
it should be allowed to continue.
如果你体♥检♥没通过 那怎么办
Now, what if you don't pass?
Richard Webber
Richard Webber.
David 谢谢你过来
David, yeah. Thank you for coming.
等等 他要给你做检查吗
Wait, he's your evaluator?
我想要不会夹带私心偏向的人
I wanted someone as unbiased as they come.
而且我很擅长评判别人的
Plus, I'm an expert at judging people.
距离一英里 我就能看到手抖
I can spot a tremor from a mile away.
他的手完全不抖
He doesn't have any tremors.
我们也会检查 是否有脑力方面的问题
Well, we're also looking for any intellectual tremors, if you will.
不像手抖那么明显 但同样重要
Less obvious than the physical but equally significant.
他也完全没有这方面问题
He doesn't have any of those either.
Bartley医生是美国境内最好的神经学家
Dr. Bartley is as good a neuroscientist as you will find in these contiguous United States.
我会跟她一起进行评判的
And together, we will be the judge of that.
Bailey主任
Chief Bailey.
我是Jamarah Blake 医疗鉴定委员会的
Jamarah Blake, Medical Accreditation Council.
- 你好 - 哎呀
- Yes. - Yikes.
今天好忙啊
Busy day.
咱们开始吧
Shall we?
咱们开始吧
Shall we?
医人当自强 第18季
第15集 人生大考
Richard 我想来祝你好运
Richard. I just wanted to wish you luck.
- 你怎么知道的 - 我什么都没说
- And how'd you know? - I said nothing.
我妈为人超极克制的
I grew up with an extremely withholding mother.
我能从一句"早安"里获取很多信息
I can squeeze information out of "good morning".
谢谢你 不过我不需要好运
Thank you, but I don't need any luck.
他需要时光机
Just a time machine.
真不赖
Cool.
还来打击他对我的信任呢
Way to poke holes in his trust in me.
他不需要信任你
Well, he doesn't have to trust you
他需要自信起来
he has to trust himself.
这些年来 他最脆弱的时刻 都是我在帮他
And I have been helping him do that in his weakest moments for years.
他必须通过测试
He has to pass this test.
我不是说 不要说真话
I am not saying don't be truthful.
我只是说 他对我和医院都很重要
I'm just saying he's important to this hospital and to me.
我会展示技能实验室 模拟操作室 住院医休息室
I'll show you the skills labs, simulators, residents' lounge
还有报告厅
as well as our lecture hall
进行教学研讨用的
where we hold our didactics and grand rounds.
但什么时候安排我们
But when do you have us scheduled
直接跟住院医对话呢
to speak with the residents directly?
我想跟Schmitt医生先谈谈
I was hoping to start with Dr. Schmitt.
实际上 他们正在观摩
They are actually observing
一台突破性的创新手术
a groundbreaking medical innovation today.
好了 各位请说 "谢谢你 Mason"
Okay, everyone say, "Thank you, Mason."
Mason想捐献他的器官
Mason here wanted to donate his organs
但器官共享中心拒绝了 因为他有患癌病史
but UNOS ruled it out due to his history of cancer.
所以他妻子同意
So instead, his wife consented to donating
捐献身体进行科研
his whole body to research.
听着 每天都有17位患者
Listen, 17 people die each and every day
等不到肾源而死掉
waiting for a kidney transplant.
如果研究成功 几年之内
If this works, we could say goodbye
苦等移植器官就是历史了
to long transplant lists in just a few years.
所以
So...
- 谢谢 Mason - 很好
- Thank you, Mason. - Good.
好吧 这是干什么的
Alright. Now, what does this one do?
好吧 我懂了 好的
Oh, Okay. I got it. Okay.
这是第一次有人做这种手术吗
Is this the first time anyone's done this?
是的 谁说说看 为什么要在脑死亡患者身上做
Yep. Who can tell me why we're working on a dead man?
首先 没有伤害
First, do no harm.
没错 不能在活人身上
Exactly. We can't experiment
做异种器♥官♥移♥植♥的试验
with a xenotransplant on anyone who has anything to lose.
我们为什么把肾移植到腹股沟
And why are we attaching the kidney to the groin?
当评估肾功能时
So that you can see the kidney
能直接看到它
while you're assessing its performance.
如果产生排异 肾会变黑
We'll actually see the kidney darken if rejection happens.
还有 腹股沟靠近膀胱
Also, the groin is close to the bladder
髂动脉能提供良好的血供
which provides a good blood supply through the iliac artery.
正确
Correct.
我不管Grey医生怎么评价你们
I don't care what Dr. Grey says about you...
你们这群人很出色
you guys are a pretty sharp group.
给你一分钟 让两边变一样
You have one minute to make that side look like that side.
我又不是小孩
Well, I'm not a toddler.
再次申明 这是我们要评估的
Again, we'll be the judge of that.
来吧
And go.
厉害 你们还能引进那么多创新手术
It's impressive that you're still bringing in innovative cases
你们最近损失了 我看看...
when you've lost... let me see...
七位医生了吧
seven physicians recently?
今年很多医生退休了
Well, we've had a lot of retirees this year.
儿科主任Hayes医生退休了吗
So did Dr. Hayes, chief of peds, retire?
他其实是回爱尔兰了
Actually, he moved back to Ireland.
我听说 是因为家事
I was told it was a family matter.
是吧
Yeah.
排尿了 他小便了
We have urine. He peed!
排尿了
We got urine!
天啊
Oh, my God!
好了 我要跟他们说说
Okay, I'm gonna give them this.
Bailey医生 病人排尿了
Dr. Bailey, we have urine.
是的 我们听到了
Yeah! So we heard!
Grey医生
Dr. Grey
这是鉴定委员会的人
this is the team from the accreditation council.
幸会 这是大事啊
It's nice to meet you. It's a big deal.
所以 住院医显然都很兴奋
So, obviously the residents are very excited.
跟Grey医生一起工作 住院医都很热情的
The residents are always enthusiastic when they work with Dr. Grey.
可以想象
Well, I would imagine so.
如今 这种机会很难得了
And it seems like a rare opportunity these days.
你是大忙人 Grey医生
You're a busy woman, Dr. Grey.
是的
I am.
我还有肝脏活检要做
I actually have a liver biopsy to get to.
两位 幸会了
It's a pleasure to meet both of you.
- 回见 - 幸会
- I'll see you soon. - Nice to meet you.
好了 Bailey医生
So, Dr. Bailey?
谁是下一个
Who's next?
好的
Yes.
那这条呢
What about this one?
格蕾斯隆医院的住院医受苦 病人也会受苦
"When #GSM residents #suffer, patients suffer."
你了解我的 我又不是很会用电脑
When was the last time you knew me to do anything right on a computer?
妈 你不能批评我的单位
Mom, you can't just criticize my workplace...
还乱加没必要的话题
and with so many unnecessary hashtags!
现在又变你的单位了吗
So now it's your workplace again?
妈妈
Oh, Mom!
我不用你来维护我
I do not need you to fight my battles.
儿子 我放下了工作
Sweetheart, you walked out of your job
跟男朋友分手
you broke up with your boyfriend
你没日没夜窝在这里
you sit down here all day and all night
玩电子游戏
playing video games.
你大门不出的
You don't go outside.
你需要帮助 Levi
You need help, Levi.
你黑我的规培医院
And how does it help me
哪里是帮我呢
for you to trash-talk my training program?
你不应该一个人在手术室的
You never should have been in that operating room by yourself.
他们不应该让你那样
They never should have put you in a situation
一个人上手术台 导致病人死亡
where you could single-handedly kill a man.
每位外科医生最终都会有病人死在手术台上的
Every surgeon eventually loses someone on the table.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表