然后我必须戴这顶帽子
and that I have to wear this.
我开始觉得
I'm starting to think
我是热糊涂了 才任命她的
the heat may have influenced my decision-making.
不要动
Hold still, please.
Lin医生 还适应吗
Dr. Lin, how are you settling in?
除了38度的天气 还要戴帽子
Besides being told to wear a hat to work
其他都还适应 谢谢
on a 100-degree day, just fine. Thank you.
什么情况
Dare I ask?
臀部和大腿上部二级烧伤
Second-degree burns to the buttocks and upper thigh.
需要清创
Needs debriding.
我兄弟让我挑战 在人行道上煎鸡蛋
My buddy dared me to fry an egg on the sidewalk
想发视频号♥ 裸兄裸弟
for our web channel, NakedBroStuff.
结果我摔了一个屁墩
And I fell on my butt.
- 没穿衣服 - 这样才吸睛
- Naked. - For more views.
真可以呢 鸡蛋都熟透了
And it worked, bro. That egg got full-on fried.
他的表皮也煎熟了
Yeah, he also fried through his epidermis.
搞成烧伤和水泡 确实是史诗级失败
Epic fail because of the burns and the blisters
但看看有多少点赞
but look at how many likes we got.
我们要火了
We're gonna go viral.
快看啊
Dude, check this out.
这娘们从水上摩托后面甩出去了
Some chick gets shot off the back of a Jet Ski
水柱直接冲到她的...
and the water went straight up her...
"娘们"吗
"Some chick?"
如果怕痛就不要动
This will hurt a lot less if you hold still
也不要再叫女人什么娘们了
and stop referring to women as baby birds.
今天住院医都去哪了
Where are all of the residents today?
不孕不育问题已经取得重大进展
There's been monumental progress made in infertility
但还有很多工作要做
but there is much more work to be done.
我有产科和医学遗传学专业背景
With my background in obstetrics and medical genetics
也是全国顶尖的新生儿外科医生之一
And as one of the foremost neonatal surgeons in the country.
我一直致力于为那些想成为母亲的人
I will always endeavor to find more options
寻找更多的选择
for women who want to become mothers.
为什么她大查房♥不是去产科呢
Why isn't her grand rounds for OB?
可恶 给我留个位置
Damn it! Save me a spot.
一会回来
I'll be back.
注意表情 这可是Addison Forbes Montgomery
Fix your face. It's Addison Forbes Montgomery.
显然她和Grey有一段"历史"
Apparently, she and Grey have a "history."
不管发生什么 我永远支持Grey
And whatever happened, I'm Team Grey.
听说Grey医生和她丈夫Shepherd医生搞外遇
I heard Dr. Grey cheated with her husband, Dr. Shepherd.
你是说Grey医生的丈夫Derek Shepherd吗
You mean Dr. Grey's husband, Derek Shepherd?
不是 可能是 我迷糊了
No. Maybe. I'm confused.
听说他娶了她们俩
I heard he was married to both of them.
应该不在同一时间
Probably not at the same time.
闭嘴好吗
Would you guys shut up?
你
You.
左侧中间这位
Middle left.
就是你
Yeah, you.
你叫什么
What's your name?
Schmitt
Schmitt?
- 这是疑问句吗 - 不是
- Is that a question? - No?
Schmitt 阔韧带有哪些血管
Schmitt, what are the vessels found in the broad ligament?
通往卵巢 输卵管和子♥宫♥的血管吧
Um, blood vessels to the ovaries fallopian tubes, and uterus?
子♥宫♥...不是疑问句
Uterus... Not a question.
正确 恭喜你
Correct. Congratulations.
你来介绍病例
You're presenting.
今天的手术极具开创性
Today's case is a groundbreaking procedure
也许能改变生育和分娩领域的游戏规则
that has the potential to change the game for both fertility and childbirth.
我将进行格蕾斯隆纪念医院的
I will be performing Grey-Sloan Memorial's
首例外科子♥宫♥移植手术
first surgical uterine transplant.
请讲 Schmitt医生
Go ahead, Dr. Schmitt.
准备好了 好的
On my feet. Okay.
Tovah Freedman 33岁
Tovah Freedman, 33 years old.
孕四产零
G-4, P-zero.
两年前的一月份 做了子♥宫♥全切术
Had a complete hysterectomy two years ago this January.
手术原因是妊娠中期胎盘早剥
Secondary to a placental abruption in the second trimester.
由于大出血 不得不切除子♥宫♥
Taking out the uterus was unavoidable with the hemorrhage.
没能留住孩子
We couldn't save the baby
但是Tovah真的很想成为母亲
but Tovah really wanted to be a mother.
我家五个兄弟姐妹 我是最小的
I was the youngest of five, and, yet
但玩过家家时 我永远当妈妈
I was always the mom when we played house.
当我知道 Jonathan家也是五个兄弟姐妹
And when I found out that Jonathan was also one of five
真是... "b'shert"
it was... b'shert.
"命中注定"
"Meant to be."
意第绪语
In Yiddish.
我第一次流产
I had my first miscarriage
大约是在我们结婚六个月后
about six months after we were married.
然后几乎每年都会流产
Then it was pretty much one a year
后来终于挺到中期妊娠
until we made it to the second trimester
结果还是流产 失去了孩子
and I had the abruption and lost the baby.
后来情况越来越糟
And then it got worse.
Jonathan被诊断出恶性间皮瘤
Jonathan was diagnosed with malignant mesothelioma.
在他做化疗前 我们冷冻了他的精♥子♥
And before he did chemo, we froze his sperm.
Jonathan去世后
When Jonathan passed away
我难以想象 没有他还怎么为人母
I couldn't imagine being a parent without him.
但后来我听说了Montgomery医生的临床试验
But then I heard about Dr. Montgomery's clinical trial
我意识到
and I realized that
我可以成为母亲 像命中注定那样
I could be the mom I was meant to be
甚至只靠我自己 生下我和Jonathan的孩子
and maybe even bring my and Jonathan's baby into the world myself.
Tovah是我试验的最后一位病人
Tovah is the last patient in my trial
她的家人都在西雅图
and her family's here in Seattle
所以她有坚强的后盾
so she has a solid support system.
如果一切顺利 能够达到我的标准
If all goes well, I will have met my criteria
可以公布第一轮病人结果
to publish my first round of patient results
那我们距离改变全球生育 就又前进了一步
which means we're that much closer to changing fertility all over the world.
一名幸运的住院医 将能在她的文章中署名
And one lucky resident will be credited when she publishes.
Schmitt医生 你今天协助我手术
Dr. Schmitt, you'll be scrubbing in to assist me today.
很好 Schmitt医生 可以术前准备了
Good. Dr. Schmitt, start your pre-op.
其他人去外面吧
Everyone else, let's file out.
Montgomery医生
Dr. Montgomery.
你是产科住院医吗
Are you an OB resident?
没错 我是Wilson医生
Yes! Dr. Wilson.
很好 能给我买♥♥杯咖啡吗
Great! Can you get me some coffee?
黑咖加糖
Black and sweet.
再说一遍
Say it again.
Rashida 已经找到捐赠的肾脏了
Rashida, a donor kidney has been found
正在运来格蕾斯隆医院 为你而来
and it's on its way here to Grey-Sloan for you.
你们都听到了吗
Did y'all hear that?
Ndugu医生办到了
Dr. Ndugu got it done.
来打招呼吧 Ndugu医生
Say hi, Dr. Ndugu!
好啊 粉丝们
Hey, followers!
你们都别想了
Forget it, y'all.
他已经结婚了 拜拜
He's married. Bye!
这是真的吗
Is this really happening?
是真的
It's really happening.
我不敢相信
I can't believe this.
我要感谢捐赠人 我要感谢他的家人
I want to thank the donor. I want to thank their family.
你恢复健康 过好每一天 就是一种感谢
You can thank them by getting well and living your best life.
谁负责移植手术呢
Who's doing the transplant?
我还得确认
I am still confirming that.
但很快就回来 好吗
But I'll be back soon, alright?
- 你回来了 - 是啊
- You're back. - Yes.
太好了 你知道吗 我有很多想法
Good, good. You know what? I have so many ideas, you know?
想法吗
Ideas?
没错 想法 主意 建议
Yeah, ideas, thoughts, proposals.
你要跟我一起更新教学计划
You and I are gonna update this teaching program together.
好吧 我们应该谈谈 因为...
Okay. Well, we should talk, because...
不只是大查房♥
Oh, and not just grand rounds.
我们应该每周都邀请访问医生
I think we should bring in visiting surgeons each week.
我们还应该重新开始进行手术录像
And, also, we should start video-recording the surgeries again.
这是学习的最好方式
I mean, it's the best way to learn.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表