He's the best resident. Can we have him?
施密特现在没空
Schmitt's unavailable.
-你要我帮忙吗 -你想当我们的住院医生吗
- Do you want me? - You want to be our resident?
我只是说 如果你们需要额外帮助的话
Well, I'm just saying, if you need hands.
梅 我们可以 但如果出现变化
Mer, we got him, but if that changes,
-我们会第一时间通知你 -好吧
- you'll be our first call. - Okay.
我们的病人醒了 我该去骂他了
Our patient is awake. I have to go yell at him.
如果你需要我的话 我随时都在
I'm here if you need me, okay?
房♥间消毒进行中
Total room disinfection in process.
你现在应该去写手术报告了
You're supposed to be writing an operative report.
我不知道你在想着参加哪台手术
Hey, I don't know what you think you're scrubbing in on,
但这是不可能的
but don't.
你现在的状态不能做手术
You're in no condition.
房♥间消毒进行中
Total room disinfection in process.
听着 一个外科医生如果从来没失去过病人
Look, a surgeon who's never lost a patient
就说明他做的手术还不够多
hasn't done enough surgeries.
这很常见 甚至会发生在最好的外科医生身上
It happens, even to the best of us.
休息一下 施密特
Take a break, Schmitt.
出去散个步 理解你的感受
Take a walk, feel your feelings...
然后去写手术报告
and then write that report.
我会先修复你的爆裂粉碎型骨折
I'll start on your burst fracture,
然后林和尼克会修复你的股骨骨折
and then Link and Nico will start in on your femoral fracture.
顺序反了 先是股骨骨折 然后才是脊椎
The other way around. Femoral fracture first, then spine.
我们一直都先从脊椎开始
We always start with the spine.
没错 这是在如果脊椎骨折更不稳定
Yes, when the spinal fracture's more unstable
而且有运动和感知受损的时候
with motor and sensory deficits.
但这个情况下 腿部粉碎且伴有开放性伤口
In this instance, the leg is shattered with an open wound
而且他的足背动脉和胫后肌脉搏都有减弱
and he has decreased PT and DP pulses,
所以如果他想保住腿的话 应该先做腿部手术
so it takes priority if he wants to keep it.
我们也可以各退一步
We could actually compromise here.
我们让亨特侧躺 双方同时从旁侧进行手术
We position Hunt on his side, we both go in laterally --
你从腰椎一侧进行手术
you in through the lumbar spine,
我从股骨一侧手术
and I'll go in through the side of the femur.
我们可以同时进行修复
We do the repairs simultaneously.
欧文 现在的风险是你失去你的腿
Owen, the risks here are you lose your leg
或者你失去使用腿部的能力
or you lose the ability to use your legs.
我真的觉得我们应该
I really think that we want to --
-海斯在哪里 -海斯
- Where's Hayes? - Hayes?
没错 我需要见他
Yeah. I need to see him.
我们要把你尽快送去手术室
We need to get you into the OR as soon as possible.
欧文 听着 你可以在手术后再找海斯
Owen, listen. You can talk to Hayes after your surgery.
不行 我需要和海斯谈谈 刻不容缓
No, no. No. No. I need to talk to Hayes, and it can't wait.
我会问他能不能在术前准备见你
I will see if he can meet you in pre-op.
好的
Okay.
我们同时进行手术
And we will go in simultaneously.
好吗
Okay?
恩都古 有什么进展吗
Ndugu. We know anything yet?
我想通知他妈妈最新的进展
I'd like to give his mother an update.
现在还不清楚
There's no way to know just yet.
我们还有几条血管需要吻合
We still have a couple more vessels to anastomose.
但是 从目前来看
But for what it's worth...
我觉得手术成功几率很高
I have a good feeling.
塞勒斯医生 玛丽·塞勒斯医生 请到4619房♥
Dr. Sellers. Dr. Mari Sellers. 4-6-1-9.
玛丽·塞勒斯医生 请到4619房♥
Dr. Mari Sellers. 4-6-1-9.
天啊 看看你这一身伤
My God. Look at you.
伤势本来还可能更严重
Could have been much worse.
是啊 也可能是我
Yeah. Could have been me.
谢谢你 亨特
Thank you, Hunt.
我不知道还能怎么说
I don't know what else to say.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要想谢我 就把我告诉你的事忘了
You could thank me by forgetting what I told you.
如果我这么做...
If I do that...
那我就是从犯
then I'm an accessory to a crime.
海斯 诺亚本来就在濒死状态 你知道的
Hayes, Noah was dying. You know that.
他有医师辅助死亡资格证
He qualified for physician assisted death.
那你为什么还让我忘记这件事
Then why do you want me to forget about it?
因为他朋友们的家乡
'Cause his friends don't come from states
都不允许尊严死
that allow death with dignity.
我向他作出了保证 他向他朋友们作出了保证
I made him a promise, and he made them a promise.
所以你就偷药品 还打算把药品给他们
So you stole drugs and plan to pass them out like candy?
我是想给那些士兵国家欠他们的敬意
I plan to show those soldiers the respect that our country hasn't.
而且我想遵守承诺 懂吗
I plan to keep my promise to those men, okay?
你救了我的命 我要将剩下的生命留着
You saved my life, and I need to spend what's left of it
照顾我的儿子们
looking after my boys.
-我不能进监狱 -不会的
- I can't go to prison. - That's not gonna happen.
你偷了致命药品
You stole life-ending drugs
还打算用在没有辅助死亡资格证的人身上
that you plan to dispense to men who do not qualify.
自首吧
Come forward,
告诉贝利你做了什么 你接下去的打算
tell Bailey what you've done, what you plan to do next.
你保守这个秘密的时间越长
The longer you hold this secret inside,
情况会越糟糕
the worse it's gonna get.
说出真♥相♥ 否则我会
Tell the truth so I don't have to.
我掉下了悬崖 为了让你逃过一劫
I fell off of a cliff so you didn't have to.
就算不进监狱
If not prison,
我也八成会被吊销行医执照
I'd almost certainly lose my license to practice medicine
-因为我知情不报 -海斯 拜托
- for knowing about this and failing to report it. - Hayes, come on.
亨特 我很感激你将我救出那辆车
Hunt, I'm grateful to you for getting me out of that car,
但我不能向你保证
but I can't make you any promises.
我需要好好考虑
I need to think this through.
-法鲁克的心脏 -目前情况未知
- Farouk's heart? - We don't know yet.
好吧 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
-抱歉 -别
- I'm sorry. - No.
别 我不用道歉
No, I'm not sorry?
我对你的道歉不感兴趣
I'm not interested in your apology.
我也非常不想听
I'm honestly not super into it, either.
巴特利医生在这个医疗方案上花了两年时间
Dr. Bartley worked two years on this protocol,
你却差点将其毁掉
and you nearly ruined it.
愚蠢
S-Stupid.
愚蠢不足以形容
Way worse than stupid.
大卫 你当时受到了感染 差点死掉
David, you were septic. You almost died.
没有另一个帕金森病患
We don't have another patient with Parkinson's
会自愿让我们对他的大脑进行实验
who will volunteer to let us experiment on his brain,
即使有 药监局也只批准在你身上做实验
and even if we did, the FDA only approved you.
只有你
You're it.
我们的时间只会越来越少
Our time is a non-renewable resource.
我在西雅图有孩子
I have children here in Seattle
我正在错过与他们相处的时间 还无法弥补
that I am missing days with that I will not get back.
所以你再搞出这样的事 我就退出
So if you pull a stunt like this again, I will quit,
如果我退出 药监局就会终止这个项目
and if I quit, the FDA will kill this project.
那么我就浪费了巴特利医生的两年时间
And then I will have wasted two years of Dr. Bartley's time.
我们能熬过去 但你不行
We'll get over it, but you won't,
因为你会死于帕金森
because you will die with Parkinson's.
明白吗
Understood?
明白
Understood.
我也要出去
I'm walking out, too.
但只是因为要去买♥♥咖啡
But only 'cause I need more coffee.
贝利告诉我发生的事了
Bailey told me what happened.
她觉得你可能还在这
She thought you might still be in here,
所以让我来带你回家
so she sent me to take you home.
李维 这件事再糟糕不过了 但我们都经历过
Levi, it's the worst, and we've all been there.
李维 你的手
Levi, your hands!
李维 好了 你需要停下
Levi. Okay. You need to stop --
李维
Levi!
梅根
Megan.
我想告诉你最新状况 你妈妈说你在这
I wanted to give you an update. Your mother said you were here.
我是来祈祷的 但我从来不祈祷
I came here to pray, and I don't pray.
但我还是来祈祷了 因为没人告诉我消息
But I came here to pray because no one will tell me anything.
好几个小时了 没人告诉我半点消息
No one's told me anything for hours.
我没见到泰迪 没见到欧文
I haven't seen Teddy. I haven't seen Owen.
没见到你
I haven't seen you.
没人告诉我进展如何
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表