about mergers and acquisitions.
Nick
Nick.
Meredith
Meredith.
我正在跟人约会呢
I'm seeing someone.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
是认真的吗
Is it serious?
- 不是 - 不吗
- No. - No.
不是 并没有约会
No, I'm not seeing someone.
我只是...
I just completely...
我也不知道为什么要这么说
I don't even know why I said that.
没关系
That's okay.
好吧 之前有过 但是...
Well, I was, and then...
对方小孩难以接受 所以...
his son had a hard time with it, so...
但是...
But...
我不知道为什么要说这些
I don't know why I'm even telling you.
因为我很好说话
'Cause I'm easy to talk to.
我不会跟你上♥床♥的
I'm not sleeping with you.
很好 我也没想跟你上♥床♥
Good. That's great. I'm not sleeping with you.
我侄女Charlotte...
My niece Charlotte...
她说谢谢你
She says thanks, by the way
救了我的肾
for saving my kidney.
这算是我和她难得的深入谈话
That's the kind of deep conversation I get from her
还是在拥挤的宿舍里
from some crowded dorm.
你送她去上大学了呀
Oh, you got her to college.
是啊 家里安静了
Yes. House is quiet.
会想念以前的热闹吗
Hey. Do you miss the noise?
非常想
Desperately.
我...
I...
我得新冠肺炎了
I got COVID.
很严重
It was very bad.
差点死了
I almost died.
所以你是奇迹...
So you're a miracle...
像我一样
like me.
也许吧
I guess.
成为奇迹
It's a lot of pressure, isn't it?
压力很大吧
Being a miracle.
就像...
It's like...
你必须做点什么
...what you gonna do with it?
我做梦都在想这个问题
That very question haunts my dreams.
再喝一杯吗
You want another drink?
好啊
Yes...
但还是不会跟你上♥床♥
but still not sleeping with you.
这可能是别人对我说过最好听的话了
That's possibly the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.
他没死
He didn't die.
还需要后续手术 但他肯定会好起来的
He'll need subsequent surgeries, but he's very much still here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
Lin医生 我们想正式聘请你
Dr. Lin, we would like to formally offer you
担任整形外科主任
the chief of plastics position.
真是...多谢
Wow, that's... Thank you.
有什么顾虑请直说
Tell us the "but."
我非常依赖住院医
I rely heavily on residents
帮助我护理病人 进行诊疗
to help with my patient load and practice.
- 我们有住院医 - 我的节奏很快
- We have residents. - I move quickly.
通过实操来教学
I teach by doing.
没有时间去详细讲解每个步骤
I don't have time to go through each step in detail
而且我不喜欢手把手地教
and I don't like to hold trainees' hands.
我会带住院医做高水平的手术
I bring residents in on high-level surgeries
同时希望他们可以预见我的下一步行动
and in return, I expect them to anticipate my next move.
这是我做这份工作所需要的
It's what I need to do this job
基于我今天在贵院所见
and based on what I saw in there today
抱歉 你们的住院医不够我的要求
I'm sorry, but your residents aren't where I need them to be.
不好意思 Lin医生
Excuse me, Dr. Lin.
新冠疫情让住院医没有手术做
The pandemic took surgeries out of our residents' hands.
正因为如此 他们才落后了一年
They are a year behind because of it.
你去哪家医院 都是一样的
Now, you're gonna find that anywhere you go
但在别家医院 你找不到
but what you won't find anywhere else
像我这么有决心 让他们赶上进度的人
is anyone as determined as I to bring them up to speed.
Webber医生
Dr. Webber...
我会让他们进步的 Lin医生
I will make them better, Dr. Lin.
我保证
You have my word.
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
我们要哀求吗
We beg?
你来了 太好了
You're coming. Yes.
我不是很想喝东西
Oh, I really don't want to grab a drink
我也不想见人 Owen 不要啦
and I don't want to see people. Owen, please
好啦 来吧 小心
Yeah, come on. Keep...
怎么回事啊
What is happening?!
我们要为Christopher神父举杯
We are raising a glass to Father Christopher.
我们要募捐 捐给他的教堂
We are accepting donations to his church
除此之外 我们还要结婚 Teddy
and we, Teddy, we're getting married
因为他最喜欢婚礼了
because weddings were his favorite thing.
Owen
Owen.
我们等了将近20年 Teddy
We've waited almost 20 years to do this, Teddy.
不要再浪费时间了
Let's not waste any more time.
我的婚纱一股防腐剂的味道
This dress smells like antiseptic.
而酒吧装饰得像在办凤♥凰♥节
And this place is decorated for, like, the Phoenix Fair.
也许应景了 浴火重生
Well, maybe it's our theme, you know, rising from the ashes.
拜托 拜托
Come on. Come on.
谁来给我们证婚
Who's gonna actually marry us?
- 交给我吧 - 是的 有她呢
- Hello, that would be me. - Yeah, here she is.
有她在
Here she is.
在主治休息室 我十分钟就被任命为牧师了
I got ordained in 10 minutes in the attendings' lounge.
我早该知道 我才是应该促成好事的人
I should have known that I would be the on to actually make this thing happen.
- 请站过来 - 什么 我吗 抱歉
- Please stand over here. - What? Me? I'm sorry.
好吧 等等 那你妈和孩子呢
Okay, wait, what about your mom and the kids?
他们在呢
Oh, they're right there.
天啊
Oh, my God!
- 天啊 我的天啊 - 你好
- Oh, my God. Oh, my God. - Hi.
你好
Hi.
好的 好吧 来吧
Okay, okay. Okay, okay. Let's do this. Let's do this.
好的 结婚吧
Okay, okay, I'm doing it.
- 好了吧 - 好了
- Okay, ready? - Okay.
大家好 各位好
Hey, everyone. Hi, everyone.
多谢各位光临
Thank you all so much for being here.
抱歉最后一刻才邀请大家
Sorry about the last-minute invite.
你们跟我们经历了风风雨雨
You have all been through so much with us
没有你们 就没有今天
and it just wouldn't be the same without all of you here
所以很感谢
so thank you.
总算感谢我们了
Now he says it.
好啦 继续之前的婚礼
Okay, picking up where we left off
- 都过去十小时了 - 是啊
- 10 hours later... - Yeah.
- Owen... - 在
- Owen... - Yes.
你愿意接受Teddy成为你的妻子吗
Do you take Teddy to be your wife?
我愿意
I do.
Teddy 你愿意接受Owen成为你的丈夫吗
Teddy, do you take Owen to be your husband?
我们相识最久
You have known me longer than anyone else
我们共同进行手术
and you've been my other hand in surgery
我的球友 我的知己
my soccer partner, my confidante
在军队里 你还是我的掩护
and you literally have even been my cover in military ops.
还有...
And...
你现在是我们孩子的父亲
now you are the father of our children
很快也会成为我的丈夫
and soon to be my husband.
是的
That's right.
我从没想过放手
And I never want to let you go.
- 我爱你 - 我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
那你是愿意 还是不愿意
So you do or you don't?
我愿意 当然愿意
I do! I do! I absolutely do!
好了 为免又出啥事
Okay, okay, before anything else happens
我现在宣布 你们成为夫妻了
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
老天爷 快亲吧
Kiss, for God's sake.
礼成了 搞定了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表