Schmitt, you will be flying solo today.
我赢了
I won!
我赢了
I won!
可不是嘛 毕竟都没见血
Of course he won. There was no actual blood.
啊呀 等等 手术是什么
Oh, come on! Wait. What's the...
手术是什么
What's the surgery?
- 找到了吗 - Wilson找到了
- Find anything good? - Wilson did.
开腹探查 异物取出
Ex-lap on foreign-body extraction.
到手了
Get it!
太爱你了
I love you!
咱们来想想
Hmm, let's think.
经费充足 时间宽裕 空间广阔
Deep pockets, unlimited time, space
有Kai Bartley的开创性研究做支持
Kai Bartley's groundbreaking research
还有机会治愈一种神经退行性疾病
and a chance at curing a neurodegenerative disease.
别忘记我们都有孩子 需要稳定
You're forgetting about the part where we have kids who need stability.
而且我刚回到我热爱的工作岗位
And I have a job that I love that I just got back to.
我不想抛弃一切
I don't want to abandon them.
我们什么也没抛弃啊
We're not abandoning anyone.
这是医学革命事业
We're revolutionizing medicine
能给孩子们树立好榜样
and that's a great example to set for our kids.
我们参与这么高规格的项目
And Grey-Sloan, they're gonna be proud...
格蕾斯隆医院也会感到骄傲的
to have us be part of something so high-profile.
没错 如果手术成功 是很大的成就
Exactly. If this surgery works, it's huge.
但如果失败 我们就会害死一位优秀的医生
If it doesn't, we've killed an incredible surgeon
还会让研究倒♥退♥好多年
and set the research back years.
自信一点吧 Meredith
Give us more credit than that, Meredith.
你让我来这里 询问我的意见 我想答应
You asked me here for my opinion. I'm saying yes.
帕金森症患者需要的 不仅仅是希望
Because people with Parkinson's need more than just hope.
她只剩这里可以置入透析管了吧
Is this her last possible access port for dialysis?
是的 得把导管往回撤一些
It is. We need to pull back the catheter just a bit.
如果是经肝部或腰部主动脉置管呢
What about transhepatic or translumbar access?
她有凝血障碍 太冒险了
It'd be too dangerous, given her clotting disorder.
给我氟代 医学不该是这样
Fluoro. This isn't how medicine should work.
有生命危险的人就应该得到救助
Anybody who needs life-saving care should get it.
肝素化生理盐水
Heparinized saline.
如果这处通路再栓塞 没法再用了呢
What if this port clots off and she loses it?
你觉得呢
You tell me.
血液内的废物会堆积 引发尿毒症
Waste will build up in her blood, leading to uremia
她的器官会接连衰竭
and her organs will start to shut down, one after the other.
缝合时把导管固定好 再给她拍一次胸片
Secure the catheter with stitches on the wings and shaft. Get a chest X-ray.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
去给她找肾源
To get her a kidney.
你也不用押送我离开吧
You don't need to escort me off the premises.
我才没有 你先回家陪孩子吧
That's not what I'm doing. Go home to your baby.
我只是想确保
I just wanted to make sure that
应付一下这件事 也不是完全没谱
I'm not being completely ridiculous for even entertaining this.
你没有一口答应 才是真正没谱呢
No, you're being ridiculous because you haven't accepted the offer yet.
这可是要治愈帕金森症啊 Meredith
I mean, we're talking about curing Parkinson's, Meredith.
帕金森症啊 你还在犹豫什么呢
Parkinson's. I mean, what is the matter with you?
这位明星外科医生出钱
This famous surgeon is basically throwing money at us
供我们把玩全世界最先进的设备
to play with the most innovative equipment in the world.
他还贡献出自己生病的大脑做实验田
And not only that, he wants to give us his diseased brain as a testing ground!
你刚入行时 也考虑过神经外科
I mean, when you started your career you wanted to go into neuro.
这就是你回归的契机啊
This is your chance to get back to that.
可能这就是你的宿命
I mean, maybe this is what you're supposed to do.
我们共同的宿命
What we're supposed to do.
我实在是不能理解
And I cannot, for the life of me, understand
你怎么能放弃这样的机会
why you would walk away from something like this.
别放弃吧
So don't.
我们家里再见
I will see you at home.
我帮Rashida建好透析通路了
I inserted Rashida's access point.
很好 谢了
Great. Thanks.
Rashida需要进入移植名单
Rashida needs to be on the transplant list.
我们在名单上发现了六例相似的病例
We found six cases of patients with similar clinical profiles who are on the list.
唯一区别就是 这六位患者是白人
The only major difference is that these patients are white.
这里面有我的病患吗
Are those cases patients of mine?
有几个
A few.
肯定有其他区别 这些患者的肾小球滤过率
There's got to be more to it than that. The patients' eGFR...
指标是低一些 所以才能进入移植名单
Yeah, their eGFR is lower, which makes them eligible
但测算公式把种族作为变量 这是不恰当的
but that's only because the formula unjustifiably uses race as a factor.
Krause医生 我们都知道
Dr. Krause, we all know
不同人种的肾功能差异并不大
race doesn't play a role in kidney function.
- Ndugu医生 - 我知道您很忙
- Dr. Ndugu - I know, you're busy
但如果撇除种族因素
but if you look at Rashida's eGFR
再看看Rashida的肾小球滤过率
without accounting for her race
结果低于20 符合移植条件
she falls below the criterion of 20.
我不明白 业内都用肾小球滤过率做参考
I don't understand. The eGFR is the field's standard.
这是经过验证的测算方法
It's a tried and true formula.
没错 所以该质疑一下行业标准了
Yes. And it's time we start questioning our standards.
我要去门诊了 但我会再看一下的
Look, I have clinic right now, but I'll look into it.
如果再出现血栓 Rashida就没地方插管了
Rashida doesn't have other options for a dialysis port if this one fails.
知道了 我会看的 留步吧 Ndugu医生
I hear you. I'll look into it, Dr. Ndugu. Thank you.
Robin Jeter 23岁 主诉腹部疼痛
Robin Jeter, 23, abdominal pain.
X光显示有水晶卡住 导致肠梗阻
X-ray shows a lodged crystal causing intestinal obstruction.
你是想说结石性肠梗阻吧
I think you mean to say intestinal stone.
- 我不是那意思 - 她不是那意思
- No, I don't. - No, she didn't.
是雅尼能量蛋
It's a yoni egg.
是紫水晶的
Amethyst, specifically.
那是一种水晶蛋 通常要放在下面的...
It's a crystal egg that is typically inserted into the vagin...
- 懂了 - 什么
- Got it. - Huh?
我本来在做网上看的一个治疗仪式
Uh, I was doing a ritual I saw on social media
功效是爱与治愈
that was supposed to bring love and healing into your life.
但我做得太快 步骤都搞乱了
But, I was doing it so fast, I mixed it all up.
本来应该是吃掉草莓 放入水晶蛋
I was supposed to eatthe strawberry and insertthe yoni egg.
那你把草莓怎么着了
What did you do with the strawberry?
哦 懂了
Oh. Uh, I see.
对哦 到我了
Oh! Right. I'm up.
你好 Robin 我是Schmitt医生
Hello, Robin. I'm Dr. Schmitt.
今天由我负责帮你手术 来取出...
I'll be doing your surgery today to remove the....
雅尼蛋
Yoni egg.
他几岁啊
How old is he?
是啊 症状听着很耳熟
Yeah, these symptoms sound familiar.
我治疗过许多曾暴露于焚烧坑的军人
I have treated dozens of soldiers exposed to burn pits.
什么是焚烧坑
What are burn pits?
电子产品 塑料 污染的制♥服♥ 排泄物
Electronics, plastics, soiled uniforms, human waste.
浇上飞机燃料 点把火
Douse it all with some jet fuel, light it with a match
一切就都灰飞烟灭了 能有什么问题呢
then fwoosh... I mean, what could possibly go wrong?
有些士兵因此罹患不知名的疾病
I mean, some of these men have illnesses that we haven't even named yet.
还有一些人整日被疼痛折磨
Others are in pain 24/7.
退伍军人部没有提供任何帮助
They get nowhere with the VA.
他去海外服役过六次 为了保护我们
The guy did six tours of service. To protect us.
没有质疑 没有抱怨
Never questioning, never complaining.
他执行了他的使命
He just answered the call
我们也要尽力救治他
and we need to do the same for him.
我明天就去退伍军人部 我要去讨♥说♥法♥
Tomorrow, I'm gonna go down to the VA. I'm gonna demand answers.
等你打败了美国♥军♥方
Okay, so after you defeat the US military
不如吃口午饭 顺道把普♥京♥也收拾了呗
maybe grab some lunch, and then take on Putin?
他的孩子怎么样
How's his kid?
Danny没事 头部CT没问题
Danny's gonna be fine. Head CT was clear.
今天晚点就可以出院
He can be discharged later today.
也许Avery可以通过基金会帮助Noah
Maybe Avery can help Noah through the foundation.
他都撑不到董事会投票
He'll be dead before we even line up the votes on the board.
咱们救不了Noah
We can't save Noah.
他只是需要一些急救措施缓解病痛
He just needs immediate medical care just to be comfortable.
我们能做到这些 其他细节慢慢再说吧
And we can give him that. We'll figure out the details later.
看看你俩 打破常规 救死扶伤
Look at you two, breaking rules and saving lives.
应该谢谢我帮你们撮合吧
Aren't you glad I got you to tie that knot?
- 怎么回事 - 她的血氧突然下降
- What happened? - Her sats dropped
面部和颈部持续在肿大
and her face and neck keep swelling more and more.
是上腔静脉综合征
Superior vena cava syndrome.
导管把她的上腔静脉完全堵住了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表