made up of one-point A's, T's, and R's
分数还没"X光"这个单词高
aren't nearly as good as words like "X-ray."
是啊 X字母能拿三倍分数
Yes, with the "X" On a triple letter score.
没错
Correct.
-有玩过纵横填字游戏吗 -没有
- Ever try cryptic crosswords? - No.
玩字连环怎么样
How 'bout Boggle?
我小时候 一直想要一个这种玩具
You know, I always wanted one of these when I was a kid.
我喜欢Y型的组件
I liked the Y-shaped pieces --
一想到 火车可以偏离主轨
the idea that you could veer off the main course
但还是能走上正轨 我就很兴奋
but still be on track intrigued me.
我只是觉得火车很酷而已
You know, I-I just thought trains were cool.
我应该提醒你们一下 还有人躲在外面
I'm supposed to remind you there are hiding people out there
等着你们找他们呢
waiting for you to seek them.
对啊 好的
Oh, yes. Okay.
-斯考特 -他和艾米莉娅在楼上
- Scout? - Oh, he's upstairs with Amelia.
好 来了
Okay, good. Coming!
学习了十年之后...
And after ten years of studying...
你在楼上开自己的小派对呢
You having your own party up here?
是啊
Yeah.
他快睡着了
He's almost settled.
你想让我来带他吗
Oh. You want me to take him?
我来完成最后一步
I could be the closer.
我这个人挺无聊的
I'm pretty boring.
我来吧
I got him.
我真的不介意
I really don't mind.
而且你还有女伴
And you have a date.
没关系
It's okay.
谢谢
But thank you.
"...患有无法动手术型
"...patients with inoperable
丛状神经纤维瘤的患者
plexiform neurofibromas
显示出持久的肿瘤收缩"
showed durable tumor shrinkage --"
你在读医学杂♥志♥
Are you reading a medical journal?
我这个人也可以很无聊
I can be boring, too.
"诺模图该怎么与生存相互联♥系♥..."
"How does this nomogram correlate with survival..."
你和谁打电♥话♥
Hey. Who was on the phone?
没有人
No one.
晚餐准备好了吗
Uh, is dinner ready?
温德尔
Wendell.
我觉得你不该留下
Hey, uh, I-I don't think you should stay.
我给你打包些食物
Alright, um, I'll pack up some food for you,
但你就得回旅馆去了
but then you should go back to the hotel.
-行吗 -听着
- Alright? - Look.
我欠钱的那些人
The people that I owe --
他们不是好人
they're not good people.
他们知道你在这里 在西雅图
They know you're here in Seattle?
-是的 -温德尔
- Yes. - Wendell.
所以我才需要消失一阵子
But that's why I need to disappear for a while.
听着 我只是想和我哥哥
Look, I just wanted to spend one more night
再待一晚上
with my big brother.
再借点钱
And ask for some cash.
我会在一个月后还给你
Look, I'll pay you back in a month --
你一定是在逗我
You've gotta be kidding me.
不 不用借很多 只要足够
No, I-it's not a lot. J-Just enough --
这些人知道你在哪 你还来这里
These people know where you are and you came here?
你来这间房♥子
You came to this house?
没人跟踪我 如果你是这个意思的话
Nobody's following me, if that's what you mean.
你确定吗
Do you know that for sure?
不是 但
No, but --
这里还有孩子 温德尔
There are children here, Wendell!
温斯顿 冷静
Winston, calm down.
你把我的家人置于危险之地
You're putting my family at risk.
不 我才是你的家人
No, I'm your family.
今晚就走
Leave tonight.
离开西雅图 今晚
Leave Seattle. Tonight.
我们应该...
Should we...
吃吧
Eat.
给
Hey, uh, here.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
艾米莉娅一定会很快回来
I'm sure Amelia will be back soon.
我很抱歉 你得帮忙看孩子
I'm sorry you got stuck on kid duty.
没问题 我习惯带孩子了
Oh, not a problem. I'm used to it.
你有孩子
Oh, you got kids?
是亲戚
Uh, niblings.
侄子和侄女
Nieces and nephews.
你想要孩子吗
So do you -- you want kids?
不想
Uh, no. No.
我的职业就是我的孩子
My career is my baby.
怎么 你想把你的孩子给我一个
Why, are you trying to unload one of yours on me?
不 只是 你听上去有点像艾米莉娅
No, it's just -- you kind of sound like Amelia,
那是在她生下斯考特之前
before she had Scout.
我上周终于把最后一个卖♥♥掉了
I finally sold the last one last week.
可怜的家伙在海峡丢掉了他的第一只戒指
Poor guy dropped his first ring in the Sound
他当时正在求婚呢
while he was proposing. Mm.
我给了他一个好价钱
I gave him a good deal.
你为什么要买♥♥那么多戒指
Why'd you buy so many?
我以前常常这么问自己
I-I used to ask myself that a lot.
但没有一个答案说得通
None of the answers made sense,
所以我就不去想了
so I just tried to move past it.
结果如何
How'd that work out?
我毁了和艾米莉娅的关系
I burned my relationship with Amelia to the ground.
我和乔的友谊也破裂
I trashed my friendship with Jo.
所以...不太好
So...not great.
是因为你们睡了吗
Is it 'cause you slept together?
我不后悔生下斯考特 如果你是想问这事的话
I don't regret Scout, if that's what you mean.
我不是说艾米莉娅 问的是乔
Not Amelia. Jo.
她告诉了你吗
She told you?
对 在我们喝酒的时候
Well, we were drinking.
你喝酒的时候也会说些事情
You say things when you're drinking.
她和你提到感情什么的了吗
Did she mention anything about feelings?
因为显然她对我有感情
'Cause, apparently, there were some feelings.
你们不再有感情了吗
There are no longer feelings?
现在出现了陶徳
Now there's Todd.
我几乎见不到她
I-I hardly see her anymore.
我想念我的朋友
I miss my friend.
但你知道吗 我希望她快乐
But, you know, I want her to be happy.
她值得拥有最好的
And she deserves the best.
你对她有感情吗
Do you have feelings for her?
有时候有
Sometimes.
也许 有一点
Maybe, a little.
我...
I'm --
我应该告诉她吗
Should I tell her?
告诉她你有时候对她有一点感情吗
That you maybe have occasional small feelings?
-不 -好吧 好的
- No. - Okay, good.
晚饭真好吃
The food was delicious.
但盘子看起来比人多那么多
But this seems like way more plates than people.
有三个是其他贝利的呢
Well, three of those are the other Bailey's.
他不喜欢食物碰在一起
He doesn't like his food to touch.
作为我的客人 你又做饭又洗碗的
You have cooked and cleaned, as my guest.
我妈妈肯定会感到羞愧
I -- My mother would be mortified in her grave.
那我妈妈可能会感到骄傲
Well, my mom's probably proud.
之前的事抱歉了
Sorry about earlier.
温斯顿的弟弟 很复杂
Winston's brother is, uh, complicated.
复杂的人 让人很难去爱
Well, complicated people can be hard to love.
艾瑞卡 我妹妹 她有一种
Erica, my younger sister, she has an uncanny ability
能同时让我难过和生气的不可思议的本事
to break my heart and enrage me all at once.
她这么做有二十年了
She's been doing it for two decades now,
然而我每次都被她骗
and I-I fall for it every time.
你经常见到她吗
You see her much?
不 不 不常见 真的不常见到
No. No, I-I don't. I really don't.
但一旦我见到她 不管她喝没喝酒
But even when I do, it doesn't matter if she's sober or not.
她还是对着我说谎 不带一丝悔恨
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表