Can you come over here, please?
我还在
I'm still here.
-我爱你 -我知道
- I love you. - I know.
请雷德福博士前往2622房♥间
Dr. Radford to 2-6-2-2.
我觉得就做一个平扫吧 涵盖所有的基础指标
I think we just do a pan scan and cover all our bases.
我不想做手术时冒着有盲点的风险
I don't want to take a chance of being blindsided in the OR.
十分同意 没有人喜欢措手不及
Couldn't agree more. No one likes being blindsided.
林
Link?
请戈德堡医生前往重症监护室
Dr. Goldberg to the ICU.
林 你没事吧
Link, are you alright?
林 欧文对我 对所有人都很重要
Link, Owen means a lot to me, to everyone,
所以无论你现在有什么
so whatever is going on with you --
我还有活要干
I have work to do.
我们放射科见
I'll, uh, meet you in radiology.
这和韦伯教学法无关 贝利
This is not about the Webber Method, Bailey!
是一名外科医生 一名外科医生违规了
It's about one surgeon -- one surgeon who overstepped.
如果每次有外科医生犯错
If we canceled a teaching method
我们都得取消一种教学法 那
every time a surgeon made a mistake, there wou--
可以预防的错误 可以预防的
A preventable mistake. It was preventable.
我要立即无限期地
I am suspending the Webber Method
暂停韦伯教学法
immediately and indefinitely.
你绝不可以 我不接受
You absolutely will not. I won't accept it.
你现在虽然是这家医院的主管
Now, you may be the chief of this hospital,
但我是所有主管的主管
but I'm the chief of chiefs.
我要告诉医委会 理查德
I will call the medical board, Richard.
你想用职衔压我是吗 我会举报你的
You want to pull rank on me? I will report you!
-贝利 -本来该有个
- Bailey! - There should have been
主治医和他们在一起
an attending in that room!
我不想再和你争这件事了
I am done arguing!
施密特 别浪费水了 你的手是干净的
Schmitt, stop wasting water. Your hands are clean.
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得不行
I don't think so.
如果我们不做 就得把他送回肺氧合机上
If we don't do this, we have to put him back on ECMO,
冒着他可能会出血
with risks of him bleeding
出现血栓导致中风或者更糟的风险
or throwing a clot causing a stroke, or worse.
我不知道他能不能
I don't know if he could
活到等到另一颗供体心脏
survive long enough to get another heart.
但如果这颗心脏
And if this heart fails
因为在冷箱里撞了一路而失效了
because it was bouncing around a cooler,
他就会立刻心衰竭
he goes into immediate cardiac arrest.
你叫我来是想要我给意见的
You called me here for my opinion,
而我认为你得等新供体心脏
and I think you need to wait for a new heart.
各位 切开右心房♥
Okay, everyone. Let's incise the right atrium.
恩都古医生
Dr. Ndugu --
皮尔斯医生 我知道其中的风险
Dr. Pierce, I know the risks,
但亨特 阿尔特曼和海斯还活着就是个奇迹
but it is a miracle that Hunt and Altman and Hayes are alive.
这颗心能送到我们手里就是个奇迹
It's a miracle that this heart is in front of us right now.
我们能有这个荣幸见证它是否能在法鲁克的
And it is a miracle that we have the privilege
胸腔里跳动就是个奇迹 无论它是否有瘀痕
to see if it will beat inside Farouk's chest, bruised or not.
所以我要拥抱这个奇迹并坚信直觉
So I'm gonna take the miracle and trust my gut.
我请求你来帮我一起做得又快又好
And I'm asking you to help me do this quickly and well.
好
Okay.
手术刀
Scalpel.
-你说他骗人是什么意思 -他有肠梗阻
- What do you mean he lied? - He had a bowel obstruction
而他尝试向我们隐瞒疼痛
and he tried to hide the pain from us
直到他几乎要疼晕了
until it got so bad he nearly perfed.
他的肠都化脓了 我差点没能在台上救下他
He was septic. I almost lost him on the table.
他这是有多蠢
What an idiot.
"蠢"已经不足以形容他了
"Idiot" Doesn't begin to describe it.
"自大狂"也许更合适
"Megalomaniac" Maybe.
你绝对猜不到
Hey. You know what?
-我有个疯狂的点子 -什么
- I've got a crazy idea. - Yeah?
有部喷气飞机即将要飞往西雅图了
There's a jet leaving for Seattle,
为危重病转移服务的
a critical care transport.
我没在上班 所以我本来没想去
I'm not -- I'm not working, so I wasn't gonna go,
但现在我想
but now I'm thinking...
也许 我跟着蹭一程
I don't know -- I hitch a ride
来带你去一醉解千愁
and take you out to drown your sorrows.
-你认真的吗 -你不喜欢这个主意
- Seriously? - You hate this idea?
我喜欢这个主意
I love this idea.
那既然这样 我得赶紧了
Okay. In that case, I gotta go.
海斯 你的头怎么了
Hayes, what happened to your head?
这是
There was, uh...
发生了一起意外
There was an accident.
什么意外
What kind of accident?
我的一生
My whole life...
我的一生像走马灯一样从我眼前闪过
My whole bloody life flashed before my eyes.
我看见了阿比盖尔
I saw Abigail and...
我的儿子们
my boys and...
太难了 这太难了
It was just a lot. It was a lot.
-有人检查过你了吗 -我没事 我没事
- Have you been checked out? - I'm fine. I'm fine.
我说你没事了才算 我们进去吧 快来
Well, I'll be the judge of that. Let's go inside. Come on.
瞳孔反射没问题
Pupils look good.
你失去过意识吗
Was there any loss of consciousness?
没有 我好得很 格蕾
No. I'm alright, Grey.
从一到十 你的头疼到什么程度
Scale of one to ten, how bad does your head hurt?
它不痛
It doesn't hurt.
让我来给你量个血压
Just let me take your blood pressure,
然后我们就能确定你没事了
and then we can agree that you're okay.
你对仁慈杀人怎么看
What's your opinion on mercy killings?
这问题可深沉
You've gone dark.
我是认真的
No, I'm serious.
你怎么看仁慈杀人
What is your opinion on mercy killings?
不是杀我
And not on me.
我认为人得死得有尊严
I believe in death with dignity,
如果这是你要的答案的话
if that's what you're asking me.
不是 我是想问你怎么看一个医生
No, I'm asking what you would think of a doctor
擅自决定要动手
who took that decision into his own hands,
杀了一个想要死去的男人
who killed a man, a man who wanted to die,
一个无论如何都即将要死去的男人
a man who was gonna die soon anyway.
我会说首先我们不得伤人
I would say first do no harm.
是的 我也这么想
Yeah. That's what I thought.
你有什么事要告诉我吗
Something you want to tell me?
听着
Listen.
阿尔特曼和亨特和我一起出了车祸
Altman and Hunt were in that car with me.
-亨特受伤了 -伤得多重
- Hunt was hurt. - How badly?
严重到他可能需要一位优秀的普外医生
Bad enough he might need a great general surgeon.
我一听说就赶来了
I came as soon as I heard.
情况怎么样
What are we looking at?
L1脊椎爆裂粉碎型骨折
L1 burst fracture.
在用笼子固定之前
We'll need to go in and remove any bone fragments
我们要手术移除骨头碎片
before stabilizing it with a cage.
开放性股骨骨折 需要清创
Open femoral fracture needs a wash-out,
我们会用钉子固定
and we'll use a nail to fixate it.
左腿也有胫骨平台骨折
Left leg also has a tibial plateau fracture.
我们要等几天消肿之后
We'll have to wait a few days for the swelling to go down
才可以进行修复
before repairing it.
这是脾脏撕裂伤吗
Is that a splenic lac?
没错 看上去像是一级撕裂伤
Yeah, looks like a Grade One.
用化验结果监测情况吧
Let's monitor it with labs.
腿部的情况更糟糕
Yeah, the leg's in much worse shape.
你觉得他还能走路吗
You think he'll be able to walk again?
-越早进行手术 我们才能越早知道 -谢博德
- The sooner we get in, the sooner we'll know. - Shepherd?
椎管里有些后移
There is some retropulsion into the spinal canal.
但他还能活动 也有感知 是个好征兆
But he's got some movement and feeling, which is a good sign,
但我们必须立刻手术 做得完美
but we'll have to get in quick, and we'll need to be perfect.
不然他就会瘫痪吗
Perfect or he's paralyzed?
没错
Yeah.
任意一间手术室你们都可以用
Okay. Whatever OR you need, it's yours.
-施密特呢 -他怎么了
- What about Schmitt? - What about him?
他是最好的住院医生 我们能用他吗
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表