barely able to breathe.
他恶心 吃不下东西
He's nauseous, can't eat.
我觉得是化疗 但是他坚持
I think it's his chemo, but he was adamant
要把婴儿床拼完
about trying to finish putting together the crib.
你会让你岳母拼婴儿床吗
Would you let your mother-in-law build your kid's crib?
应该我来拼的
I'm supposed to build the crib.
你的任务就是活下去 西蒙
It's your job to stay alive, Simon.
那才是你的任务
That's your job.
我们给你做几个扫描 看看是什么情况
Okay, we'll get you some scans, we'll see what's going on,
我们会让你住院期间舒舒服服的
and we'll make you comfortable while we admit you.
谁都不要再做家具了
And no one will build any more furniture.
一言为定
Deal?
一言为定
Deal.
一言为定
Deal.
有心悸或盗汗吗
Any heart palpitations or night sweats?
-盗汗 -睁开眼睛
- Night sweats. - Open your eye.
你有盗汗
You've been having night sweats?
没有 没有 只是 它的发音很奇怪
Oh, no, no. Just, uh -- it just makes a funny sound.
盗汗汗
Night s-s-s-s-sweats.
盗啊汗
Ni-I-ght swe-e-e-e-e-ats.
你上次
Okay, when's the last time
做重金属扫描是什么时候
you had a heavy metal screening?
重金属
Mm, heavy metal.
谢谢你 底特律
Thank you, Detroit!
-我现在需要你对我说实话 -好吧
- I need you to be very honest with me right now. - Okay.
我知道你现在压力巨大
I know you're under an immense amount of pressure.
你又开始喝酒了吗
Have you started drinking again?
没有 十年没喝了
Nah. Not in ten years.
今天我就喝了
Uh, the only thing I had to drink today
一点...果汁
was some, uh... some juice.
不过确实有点刺♥激♥
Though it did have a bit of a kick.
凯瑟琳在买♥♥提神的东西
You know, Catherine's been buying this, um, boota stuff.
坎图茶 坎图茶 这个发音很奇怪
Kamtucha. Komrumba -- Now that's a funny sound.
康普茶
Kombucha?
对 对 对 对
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
康普茶含酒精
Kombucha has alcohol content.
不含
No.
含的
It does.
不 不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no. No, no, no, no, no.
凯瑟琳
理查德 这不是康普茶
Richard. This is not Kombucha.
是大♥麻♥
It's cannabis.
是什么
It's what now?
你喝嗨了
You're stoned.
这可一点都不好玩了
Now, that is really very not at all f-funny.
实习医生格蕾
第十八季 第十七集
什么情况
What am I looking at?
玛戈·塔尔伯特 37岁
Margot Talbert, 37,
说腹部阵痛
complains of throbbing abdominal pain
辐射到背部
that radiates to the back.
我感觉好像有人在我肚子里
I feel like someone is inside me
想爬出来
and trying to claw her way out.
女士 什么时候开始痛的
Okay, ma'am, when did the pain start?
今早 醒来 喝了一口咖啡
Uh, this morning. Woke up, took one sip of coffee.
嘭 痛得直不起腰来
And boom -- doubled over. Agonizing pain.
她恶心 流汗 头晕...
She's nauseous, sweaty, dizzy, and...
我们安排一个CT扫描 做一些化验
Alright, well, we'll order a CT scan, get some labs.
你能做几次深呼吸吗
Can you take some deep breaths for me?
你想让我们给什么人打电♥话♥吗
Is there anyone you want us to call?
不用 没人
No. No one.
好 我们马上楼上见
Okay. Well, we will see you upstairs soon.
你今早很早就出门了
You left early this morning.
对 我去跑步了
Yeah, I went for a jog.
我和你弟弟一起吃的早餐
I had breakfast with your brother.
我不知道他的专业是人类学
I did not know that he had majored in anthropology.
温德尔没上大学 麦琪
Wendell didn't go to college, Maggie.
他只会说大话
He just talks a good game.
我要查房♥ CT那见
I have rounds, I'll see you in CT.
梅瑞狄斯 我不能磕嗨
I can't be stoned, Meredith.
我不知道你知不知道 不过...
I-I-I don't know if you know this, but...
我不喝酒 也不吸毒
I don't drink. Or do drugs.
我知道 没事的
I know that. It's okay.
你不想磕嗨
You did not mean to get stoned.
是个意外
It was an accident.
我冰箱里怎么会有毒品饮料
Why is there even drug juice in my fridge?
现在这个不重要
Well, that doesn't matter right now.
我得给凯瑟琳打电♥话♥ 让她过来接你
I have to call Catherine to come and get you
我还有一个手术
because I have a surgery.
不行 不行 不行
Oh, no, no, no, no. No. No, no, no. No, no, no.
你不能给凯瑟琳打电♥话♥ 好吗
You can't call Catherine, okay?
她得挽救这个项目
She has to save the program.
我也得挽救这个项...
And I have to save the prog...
我知道 我只是
I know, I just --
你去哪儿 不行
Where are you going? No.
你不能走
You can't leave.
我们去坐下来
Let's go sit down, please.
来吧 来吧
Come on, come on.
我去给你拿点水
I'm going to get you some water.
好 好
Okay, okay.
-喝下去 -贝利肯定很生我的气
- Drink that. - Oh, Bailey's gonna be so mad at me.
我也还生你的气
And I'm still mad at you.
排队吧
Get in line.
怎么了
What do you need?
我今天跟你
I'm on your service.
凯伦护士告诉我你在这里 所以...
Uh, Nurse Karen told me that you were in here, so...
你今天不跟我
Oh, you're not on my service.
你跟尼克·马什
You're on Nick Marsh's service.
尼克·马什是谁
Who is Nick Marsh?
尼克·马什会接手我的病人
Nick Marsh is taking my cases.
呼他来 然后告诉他你今天跟他
Page him, and tell him that you are on his service.
-好的 -很好
- Okay. - Okay.
施密特
Oh, Schmitt.
别告诉别人我在这 好吗
You didn't see me in here, okay?
没问题
Okay.
这是条巨大无比的鱼
Is this a really big fish
还是头巨小无比的熊
or a re-e-ally little bear?
四年前 他新婚燕尔时被收进来
Four years ago, he came in as a newlywed
患有第二♥期♥的膝盖滑膜肉瘤
with stage two synovial sarcoma of the knee.
我们尝试了一切治疗方案
And we tried every treatment possible
而他们正尝试备孕
while they tried to start a family.
但在化疗 放疗和手术的阻碍下
But between the chemo, radiation, and surgery,
他们直到八个月前才成功怀上
it took them until eight months ago to conceive.
他让我保证
He made me promise
他能活到见到自己的孩子
he'd be here long enough to meet his kid.
你认为他的症状是
Okay, well, do you think the, uh --
化疗导致的吗
the symptoms are chemo-related?
我希望是
I hope so.
林 如果你不想再帮我看卢娜 我理解的
Link, if you don't want to watch Luna anymore, I get it.
我没说不想
I didn't say that.
但是 我刚刚问起的时候 你有点崩溃
Okay, well, earlier, when I asked, you kind of snapped.
因为我当时正问你想不想和我去找乐子呢
Because I was asking you if you wanted to hang out with me
然后你问我能不能帮你看小孩
and you asked me to babysit.
我的天 好吧 我很抱歉
Oh God. Okay, I -- I'm sorry.
我没想到你是想 你是在问这个
I didn't realize that that's -- that's what you --
没事 乔
It's fine, Jo.
没关系
It's -- It's fine.
-该死 -回肠处有个病灶
- Crap. - Mass in the ileum.
-这几乎... -堵塞住了他的小肠
- It's almost -- - Obstructing his small bowel.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我的天
God.
我该怎么告诉他 他的病情进展更快了
How am I gonna tell him it's progressing even faster?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表