How long have you been diabetic?
好多年啦 不过之前都控制得很好
Years now. But I was able to manage it
直到我去泰国旅游那次 玩到人生巅峰
until I was visiting Thailand, living my best life
病到无能为力
and I got real sick.
让我的肾脏遭老罪了
Hit my kidneys hard.
每次我的医生们想要建立透析通路
And every time my doctors tried to get access for dialysis
我的身体都不肯配合
my body wouldn't cooperate
因为转折来了 我有凝血障碍
because, plot twist, I have a clotting disorder.
不过这些都不算什么打击
But none of this was a shock.
我妈和我哥都有糖尿病
Both my mother and brother were diabetic
都死于肾衰竭
and they both died from kidney failure.
我很遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
他们做过肾脏移植吗
Were they able to get kidney transplants?
他们都没进过移植名单
They weren't even able to get on the list.
我也没有
And neither am I.
你不在移植名单上吗
You're not on the transplant list?
是啊
Nope.
Ortiz 帮我约一下
Ortiz, set me up a consult
Rashida的肾病医师 Krause医生
with Rashida's nephrologist, Dr. Krause.
我知道情况不好
Look, I know it's bad.
可是没关系
But it's okay.
所以我才记录一切
That's really why I record everything.
我想让世界知道我是谁
I want the world to know who I am
在疾病...终结我之前
before this disease... ends me.
嘿 我的住院医呢
Hey. Where's my resident?
我又不是看护人
I'm not their keeper.
- 什么情况 - Noah Young 35岁
- What do we got? - Noah Young, 35
机动车撞树 驾驶员被困
auto vs. tree, restrained driver
否认神志不清 血氧饱和度89%
denies loss of consciousness, O2 sats 89%
- 没有明显胸部创伤 - 好的
- no visible chest trauma. - Okay.
我儿子 我得找到我儿子
My son! I need to find my son!
Danny Young 7岁 昏迷指数15
We got Danny Young, 7, GCS 15
生命体征平稳 面部撕裂出血
vital signs stable, bleeding facial laceration.
- 爸爸 - 我的大小伙子
- Daddy! - There's my big guy!
我得见见我儿子 拜托
I need to see my son, please!
好的 先把你俩都送进医院 好吗
Okay. Let's get you both inside first, okay?
我没事 我只是需要...
I'm fine! I just need to...
创伤一室 做胸透和全套创伤检查
Trauma one, let's get a chest X-ray and a full trauma panel.
快点 谁给我叫住院医过来
Let's move! Somebody find me a resident!
要成为一名老练的外科医生 就像学开车
Becoming a skilled surgeon is like learning how to drive.
操作越多越熟练
The more you do it, the better you become.
过去一年中 你们参与的手术
And over the last year, you have participated
比以往任何一届外科学生都要少
in fewer surgeries than any class of surgeon ever has.
这就意味着你们的水平
Which means that you are not
远达不到应有的程度
where you're supposed to be, people.
我们早起就是来接受羞辱的
We woke up early to be shamed.
今天 你们即将接受
Today, you will embark
迄今为止最艰难的外科培训
on the toughest surgical workout you have ever experienced.
通过一系列模拟和技能评测
Through a series of simulations and skill assessments
所有人都将接受四项评估
each of you will be evaluated in four areas...
腹腔镜操作
laparoscopic
缝合操作 血管操作
suturing, vascular skills
以及内窥镜技术
and endoscopic techniques.
根据你们的熟练程度和速度
You will be graded on your proficiency and speed
主治医师会给你们打分 有问题吗
judged by your attendings. Any questions?
这是手术奥♥运♥会吧
It's like the surgical Olympics.
或者是饥饿游戏手术版啊
Or the Hunger Games.
我以为是Grey医生在管理住院医呢
I thought Dr. Grey was running the residency program now.
你觉得Grey医生是谁教的
Who do you think taught Dr. Grey?
还有一件事
Oh, and one more thing.
得分最高的住院医
The resident with the highest score
今天下午可以进手术室
flies solo in the OR this afternoon
主刀完成一台能够胜任的手术
with a surgery that's appropriate to their level.
腹腔镜操作 现在...开始
Laparoscopic skills start...now.
- 请放松手腕 - 知道吗 想当年
- Relax your wrist for me. - You know, back in my day
我合作过的神外科医生都很傲慢无礼
every neurosurgeon I worked with was an egotistical prick.
所以你可以想象 我现在有多快乐
So you can imagine my delight right now.
你很杰出 又有魅力 Shepherd医生
You are brilliant and charming, Dr. Shepherd.
等我傲慢无礼时 就不是这样了
Oh, except when I'm being an egotistical prick.
正如我朋友Stephen Sondheim说的
as my friend Stephen Sondheim said
"善良跟友好不是一回事"
"Nice is different than good."
你和Stephen Sondheim是朋友呀
You're friends with Stephen Sondheim?
本来可以是的
Oh, I could be.
好了 跟着我的动作
Okay, follow my movements.
Shepherd医生 你怎么看呢 我的情况如何
So, Dr. Shepherd, what's your golden opinion? How do I look?
你只有轻微的静止性震颤
Well, you only have a mild resting tremor
以及一点运动迟缓 这是好事
and slight bradykinesia, which is good
不过帕金森是无法预料的
but Parkinson's is unpredictable.
你的多巴胺能神经元正逐渐退化
Your dopaminergic neurons are degenerating gradually
所以只是时间问题了
and it's only a matter of time.
有没有考虑过换药
Have you considered switching your meds
或接受脑深部刺♥激♥呢
or deep-brain stimulation?
你知道
You know
我对权宜之计不感兴趣
I'm not interested in a Band-Aid.
我需要能让我痊愈的东西
I need something that'll make me whole again.
Hamilton医生
Dr. Hamilton
帕金森不是手术能解决的状况
Parkinson's is not a condition that surgery can fix.
暂时还不是手术能解决的
Yet. A condition that surgery can't fix yet.
但是有杰出迷人又有才的你
Enter brilliant, charming, egotistical you.
只要能说服你嫂子加入
As long as we can convince your sister-in-law over here.
胸部疼痛 不行
Chest pain, no.
开放性骨折 太专业了
Open fracture, too specialized.
右上腹疼痛 这倒是有希望
Oh, right upper quadrant pain... now, that's promising.
Bailey医生
Dr. Bailey.
老王
Wong.
Richard正在举办手术奥♥运♥会呢
Richard's holding the surgical Olympics.
今天会很漫长 所以我在寻找合适的手术
It's a slow day, so I'm looking for something good
让他们主刀 你有推荐吗
to be the solo. You got anything?
Bailey医生 你把我们的面谈改期两次了
Dr. Bailey, you've rescheduled our meeting twice now.
- 你在逃避我 - 没有
- You're avoiding me. - No
我有手术 大手术呢
I had surgeries. Uh, important ones.
他还在找评委来着
He's also looking for judges
所以如果你愿意帮忙的话...
so if you'd prefer to help out that way...
不是 我是想跟你辞职的
No, I'm here to tender my resignation
我已经提出很多天了
which I've been trying to do for days now.
我知道 我不愿意你辞职嘛
I know. I just didn't want you to.
主任 我要退休了
Chief, I'm retiring.
我已经买♥♥好公♥寓♥ 选好地砖了
I already bought a condo, picked out tile.
好吧 除去做手术 你还会想做什么呢
Okay, what could you possibly want to do instead of surgery?
写推理小说
Mystery novels.
- 什么 - 我在写系列小说
- I'm sorry? - I have a series of books
主角是一位私♥家♥侦♥探♥兼外科医生
where the main character is a PI and a surgeon.
"卧底医生"
"Doc Undercover."
听上去...不错
Uh, sounds... nice.
老王 听着 我们医院 咱们国家...
Wong, look, the hospital, the country...
我们迫切需要像你这样的医生...
we're in dire need of physicians with you...
Miranda
Miranda.
说实话 这样真没意思了
Truthfully? It's just not fun anymore.
我马上办手续
I'll start your paperwork.
缝合得完美 伤口会愈合得好
Perfect suturing ensures proper wound closure
出血量也会减少
less bleeding
感染风险也会降低
and a lower risk of infection.
表现出色很重要
Excellence matters.
这是无损伤缝合打结
This is an atraumatic tie.
你们有20秒时间 打三个方结
You will have 20 seconds to tie three square knots.
不要触动汽水罐 否则就会扣分
Do not move the soda can. Any movement counts against you.
绝对不要打空结
And absolutely no air knots.
各就各位 预备
On your mark, set...
开始
Go!
有点不行啊 小曾
Kinda sloppy, Tseng.
这是什么意思
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表